CNN Press Conference on Now!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thai immigration police corrected he was arested for 2nd degree murder, saying the murder was an accident. Lots of inappropriate laughter from the officials and press.

Lurker Steve said:
So the warrant was issued two days ago, and they've been watching him for "a while."

I wonder how long he has been a suspect for.
Now they say they've been working with the Thai police for two months. So he's been a serious suspect at least that long.

I AM JUST FREAKING OUT!!!!!!! UNREAL!!!!!

And less than 2 months after Patsy's death!

Wow. Karr looked kind of vacant. The way he moved and the look on his face. It was if he wasn't there. He's probably a bit unnerved.

He was in love with her? Yuck.

What case are they talking about in Santa Rosa, CA I wonder? Hopefully not another murder.

Asked if he had a lawyer, Thai officail said at the moment I don't see anyone.

Said his visa was revoked yesterday.
America woman speaking said they are not looking for other suspects at this time.

Within a week he will be taken to Boulder County police station.

US followed him to Bangkok. I wonder how long he has been on their radar.

First degree murder, first degree kidnapping, and sexual assault. He says, "no, no. second degree--it was an accident."

i didnt even stay up for diana's funeral. but this has my adrenalin rushing like crazy. it's freaky no doubt. i can't believe it's actually happening. i think they are pretty sure about him and he sounds CRAZY!

So the wrap-up is that he said that he loved JonBenet and that is why he kidnapped and killed her but that her death was an accident.

From the resume that one of our posters posted earlier, he has worked and lived with families basically being a nanny.....I can't IMAGINE what's going through those families heads right now!!!

He was in Denmark prior to going to Bangkok? He has been traveling extensively out of the US for a long time now. Probably split right before his court date.

JerseyGirl said:
So the wrap-up is that he said that he loved JonBenet and that is why he kidnapped and killed her but that her death was an accident.

On Fox, Dave Asman said that Karr claims they (Jon Benet and Karr) fell in love with each other. Dude's got to be delusional.

Asman reported that the Thai Police General said that Karr was there at the beginning of the press conference as he wanted to proclaim his innocence, but the crowd made him nervous and he changed his mind. :confused: Yet, he confessed? huh?

Shelayne, he was in Malaysia just prior to Thailand. They said he had done extensive traveling in ASIA.

Fox News' Dave Asman: "The most shocking charge of all is that this man has admitted that he killed Jon Benet Ramsey. Again, if he's saying now he wants to plead his innocence, there may be a dispute in the charges that's made by the Thai General and the ice agent as well."

....the perpetrator is dead....This whole thing is a sham that is obviously welcomed by the Ramsey family...

cappuccina said:
....the perpetrator is dead....This whole thing is a sham that is obviously welcomed by the Ramsey family...

I don't believe this is a "sham" in the way I think you mean it. Ok, it could come out that the guy is delusional, psychotic, or whatever and didn't do it. It could also come out that he did do it. However, there are some that it wouldn't matter if there were a videotape showing this guy did it. Some would still say Patsy did it. It's what they WANT. They want nothing else.

BeeBee said:
I don't believe this is a "sham" in the way I think you mean it. Ok, it could come out that the guy is delusional, psychotic, or whatever and didn't do it. It could also come out that he did do it. However, there are some that it wouldn't matter if there were a videotape showing this guy did it. Some would still say Patsy did it. It's what they WANT. They want nothing else.
I totally agree. And for all of those that will never be convinced that the Ramseys are not guilty, there are probably an equal number of us that will never be convinced that they are. I do "enjoy" the debates, however, and hope that the truth will be learned definitively - one way or another - in the very near future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back