CO - 3 killed in shootout near/at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, 27 Nov 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Robert Dear looks like he is a step below Ted Kaczynski.

Ted had a Harvard education and a PhD so that's not a surprise, and although I don't know Dear's full history I doubt he was a mathematician and professor.

Have they said what his profession was yet?

We are all coming off Paris ... this is a mentally disturbed person . that the system failed. It is that simple . He had been staring at his tv Paris, he heard explsives, he heard getting out of his car blasting his way out,no clue where he was . , he did not kill any women or doctors doing abortions,he is IMO, a osycotic schizophrenci, clueless

think child , who gets himself into this messs, what does he do ? he fires at law enforcement, he has had bad experiences wit blue lights ,,

Imo am I going anything other than a psycotic schizonphrenic, not taking his meds , watching Paris

that is truly it IMO....

I don't see cable or satellite at that shack of his, or even electricity, so I don't know that he'd be sitting around watching a lot of TV?

in my 17 year experience here is how it really works

Starting point

Lets do in seclusion room , invol commit , tied to bed

nest day, in a coma drooling ,mumble no suicidal homical ideation , discharged

takes about 48 hours from the overdose docs do (staffing issues - keeping them in seclsion is a real staff stressor $ wise - usually admin has to call in and pay aa additionial staff ) while they are in there

the goal is tho clear the bed so if the docs can drug the pt enought to where they can muble that they dont feel like killing themselves or others then the can be thrown out

illness starts to wake up

next 24 hours starting to hear voices

see things

next 24 hrs getting in some trouble with peers

next 24 LE encounter but they do nothing

next 24 repeat

next 24 LE invol commit

rinse repeat and then rinse repeat

IMO we are going to find this here

it is not a "curable" illness .. but if you get them stable ( keep them in pt for a month) they can get much more stable , and be able not to go through the cycle outlined above , for like a month

if you divide , quality of life for these poor souls. by cost to society, by longer length of stay at the end it is cheaper for society , but more importly they have a longer quality of life

but that is not how it works

overdose , throw them them out start over its sad ....

those of you who have a very sick loved one you know I am not exaggerating.................those of you have never experinced this madness lucky you

for professionals it is exhausting ...

SABBM

You caught that, too ?
So maybe it's a hint towards his motive , Idk.
If so, how hypocritical.

R.D. strikes me as the type to go unhinged for any reason whatsoever, any excuse to explode and harm others.
What if he'd targeted a specific religion or those who live a simpler lifestyle, like the Amish ? The result might have been the same.
Almost like he was looking for a reason to "punish" a specific group of people.

I do not desire to hear his 'manifesto' or "reasons" for his despicable carnage.
And it's kind of sad his life in prison will be better than his life in his shack without electricity or running water ; paid for by ordinary people he seems to hate so much.
:moo:

Hi Leit

Respectfully , I think you are making him to " together" a sick suffering person - IMO there is going to be a long psyc history !

Colorado Springs media resources are good, in reference to what is happening in Colorado Springs due to this shooter and this case.

https://twitter.com/springsgov

https://twitter.com/COSpringsMayor

https://twitter.com/CSPDPIO

Local media is sometimes OK, but it’s kind of hit and miss. Some places it’s good, other places not so good.

I have seen stories that are reported in the local media in the city it happened in, and it’s reported in social media, and it’s reported by foreign media, (UK, Canada, Australia, even China and Russia). But there is no mention of it on CNN or Fox. How can a US story, get reported on in China and Russia, but you can’t find a word about it on CNN or Fox? :facepalm: US national media is just worthless. Even if they do report on it, they get it wrong.

I don't see cable or satellite at that shack of his, or even electricity, so I don't know that he'd be sitting around watching a lot of TV?

Colorado Springs, and all of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico AM radio stations can be pretty right wing. That's what you get in your truck, unless you have Sirius. Wonder what this guy listened to.

Because I'm too lazy too Google all of these (except Malvo), can you please list what specific crimes these people committed, tia! I'm particularly interested in ages re: profiling, etc. Thanks!

They are all anti-abortion terrorists who attacked abortion clinics, and/or doctors.

He is profuonly IMO mentally ill of course he is not doing 9-5!!!! He is hearing voices !!!!!!!!!!

I want to know how he was paying his bills. Sure, he didn't have much, but everyone needs money to survive. Where was he getting it?

Here is a recorded video of the press conference:

[video=vimeo;147192959]https://vimeo.com/147192959[/video]

o

oh my lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!just funny the way you wrote it

Dude I was typing this exact thing out in my response earlier but then I was like "maybe the websleuthers will tell me a billion reasons why he's not similar" ... So I went with "yow" instead.

Yep. Uni-bomber.

His (Robert dear) house in South Carolina was way out in the middle of nowhere. Very "rustic"... Similar to kazynski in being Spartan and isolated, but it had indoor plumbing so kind of a little more fanceh.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

[video=twitter;670741070385401856]https://twitter.com/CSPDPIO/status/670741070385401856[/video]

I want to know how he was paying his bills. Sure, he didn't have much, but everyone needs money to survive. Where was he getting it?

In some states you can collect SSI disability check (similar to welfare check but out of a different bank) if you are mentally ill enough to not be able to work. Here in NY you can qualify for SSI for pretty much anything.

[video=twitter;670709389012135937]https://twitter.com/hickforco/status/670709389012135937[/video]

The South Carolina neighbors of the man suspected in the attack on a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic say he hid food in the woods and liked to skinny dip.
John Hood said Saturday that when he moved to the small town of Walterboro about 50 miles west of Charleston, Robert Lewis Dear was living in a doublewide mobile home next door.

Hood said Dear made money by selling prints of his uncle Bill Stroud's paintings of Southern plantations and the Masters golf tournament.
Hood said that Dear rarely talked to them, and when he did, he offered unsolicited advice, including recommending that Hood put a metal roof on his home so the U.S. government couldn't spy on him.

computer being very bad

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...-police-id-clinic-gunman-as-robert-lewis-dear

bout a year ago.
___
1:05 p.m.

RSBM

Ikr ? He def. looks bat-poop crazy....
Wonder if he had family to check in now and then ; and how long he might have been 'unhinged'.
Makes one wish there were special communities for people like this -- where they'd be restricted from access to weapons and have to be assessed for needing meds ; etc.
:moo:

bat-poop crazy

hysterical - lay person notions, its serious stuff but your words are funny never heard that expression for my pts !!

bat-poop crazy

its funny we use differnet terminolgy !! Does not mean yours are off! funny

You would not believe what one has to go throught to meidcate an adult who refuses ---meds. It is the same as a murder trial. And rarely would a judge grant invol medication without that person consenting to eat them

you just dont try

its months and you lose

In some states you can collect SSI disability check (similar to welfare check but out of a different bank) if you are mentally ill enough to not be able to work. Here in NY you can qualify for SSI for pretty much anything.

SSI is income-based and SSD is for people who can't work due to a disability. It's actually quite difficult to qualify for SSD.

He strikes me as someone who doesn't have the work history he'd need and money from the government isn't something he'd be okay with. He would have to subject himself to a great deal of scrutiny and it would mean the government would always be in his business. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back