Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the area where the unidentified male was found.

e900d9061c6682b0c5330deab9a9dc60.jpg

561a5e5c76322d76bcfcf0ae93bc1977.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wording is off. The article stated they responded to find a deceased body then go in to say he was suffering (as in still alive and feeling pain from wounds) body.

So was the victim alive upon arrival and then passed away? Or was the body DOA?

I’m assuming this was a DOA discovery, it’s just the way the article is written that does not sit well with me. I really wish articles were written clearly and checked over before publishing.

I agree about the article, I was going to comment but it was difficult not to be sarcastic. How can he be suffering if he is deceased. It's sloppy lame reporting. The worse part no one picks it's up, it it written on a police news blog. There is another typo in the article crossed out. I have yet to see a real news article about the body found in a ditch. I don't trust this BLOG. It's bush league.

I have yet to see a real news article about the body found in a ditch. I don't trust this BLOG. It's bush league.

I just posted a new article from a news site. See post #541

I agree that the first article was horribly written.

Someone in the Find Adam FB group said “they called and it wasn’t him” -

I know there’s a lot of outrage over there being no news on this case, but the same thing has happened in other cases and LE was actually working very hard to solve the case. Taylor Wright is a recent example. It took a while for her body to be found and an arrest to be made but LE initially said they believed it was a voluntary disappearance and then there was NO news at all for weeks(over a month, I believe?) until they announced her body was found.

So just because we aren’t hearing anything from LE or the media doesn’t mean LE isn’t actively investigating. It likely means they are not looking for tips from the public at this time though.

I agree about the article, I was going to comment but it was difficult not to be sarcastic. How can he be suffering if he is deceased. It's sloppy lame reporting. The worse part no one picks it's up, it it written on a police news blog. There is another typo in the article crossed out. I have yet to see a real news article about the body found in a ditch. I don't trust this BLOG. It's bush league.

Should have said suffered (not suffering) apparent trauma, but trauma is LE/ME language for “the body has visible wounds or bruising making it apparent that there was some violence to the person or the body”. Could be a car accident or any type of intentional or accidental physical damage.

I know there’s a lot of outrage over there being no news on this case, but the same thing has happened in other cases and LE was actually working very hard to solve the case. Taylor Wright is a recent example. It took a while for her body to be found and an arrest to be made but LE initially said they believed it was a voluntary disappearance and then there was NO news at all for weeks(over a month, I believe?) until they announced her body was found.

So just because we aren’t hearing anything from LE or the media doesn’t mean LE isn’t actively investigating. It likely means they are not looking for tips from the public at this time though.

Couldn't have said it better myself JLD. When reading these last pages, Taylor Wright came to mind. We thought LE had dropped the ball, saying she was voluntarily missing and released no further updates. Little did we know, LE was dotting all their i's, crossing all their t's, had a suspect in hand, and got the location of where the body was buried. Taylor Wright's case was a lesson to all of us, that what LE says and what it does are two different things. They knew Taylor was murdered and they knew who murdered her and they knew why. We didn't. But they worked incredibly hard to gather all the information they needed to make an arrest and recover the body.

It seems like every time a male on foot goes missing after drinking, they end up in water. It also usually takes a while for the body to surface. I'd be surprised if anything else happened to Adam.

Sorry if repost:

Community Holds Vigil For Minnesota Man Still Missing In*Denver
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/01/02/missing-minnesota-man-denver/

"MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO)*— Family and friends are still searching for answers after a Minnesota man mysteriously disappeared in Denver last month.

Snip

"The pastor of St. Mark’s Lutheran Church says he saw an amazing show of support tonight. Denver Police say they continue to investigate Gilbertson’s disappearance."

Prayers for Minnesota native missing in Denver
http://www.fox9.com/news/family-friends-of-missing-minn-man-pray-for-his-safe-return

"RANDOLPH, Minn. (KMSP) - Dozens gathered at a small town church Tuesday to pray for a Minnesota native who went missing after leaving a Denver bar last month, remaining hopeful that he may still be found.

Just 45 minutes south of the Twin Cities in the town of Randolph, friends and family who have spent weeks looking for Adam Gilbertson turned to their faith to get them through Gilbertson's absence.

"I think that prayers can move mountains," said Adam's mother*Tammy Gilbertson. "They have to.""

"Over the next few weeks, many Minnesotans made the trek to Colorado in an attempt to search for Gilbertson, ultimately with no luck. Slowly, they all returned.

"It was tough coming back because I felt like I was leaving him," Tammy Gilbertson said. "But I realized he's with me right here."

Denver Police say they're actively working on the case and hope to find Gilbertson soon."

http://www.fox9.com/news/family-friends-of-missing-minn-man-pray-for-his-safe-return

There are many more then those fifty too that are missing, there are two from my small town that have been missing a long time now, where do they all go? And why no media attention for so many. As far as Adam, I have so little input, that is why I stay silent, but hope and pray he is found okay. After this amount of time I must admit my hopes are dimming, and he seems like such a lovely hearted young man. I will keep lurking with hope of good news. My thoughts go out to his family, this must be life altering....IMHO

20 days missing and I still can't get my head around a young man can disappear just like that, no trace, without anyone having come forward with some information. I was just looking at the map on the Help Find Adam website and the location is pretty central and this happened on a Thursday night. The map shows it is actually not that far from the university so I guess lots of young people around that area, coming and going, and nobody saw anything?

Do we know if he always followed the same route when going to bars? I mean in Spain for instance when people go out for tapas they tend to follow the same route on the same day of the week e.g Wednesday 9 pm bar X 10.30 pm bar Y and finishing the night at bar Z. So you always know when you are going to bump into someone and where even if they're total strangers. Is this the same in Denver?

Does his FB page indicates he is a regular in any of the places he was seen on the 14th December or is it not the case?

Sorry for the rambling... It is just so frustrating.

I have found nothing on the Adam FB Page that states that anyone called in to confirm on the body found in Aurora yesterday. In fact, the media report was that until the Arapahoe County Coroner completes it's identification process and notifies 'next of kin', there would be no further information on that situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back