CO - Amy Carlson 45, cult leader’s remains found in mobile home, Moffat, 28 Apr 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow..was she trying to kill herself or what!?

75lbs. Did she lock herself in her room?
Sounds like everyone just neglected her and left her to die.

jmo
She was the cult leader, they followed her. What she said and did was the law, period. She ended up falling victim to what she indoctrinated on her "followers" because they were way too deep into the beliefs she preached to realize she was dying and needed some real medical care, she was "Mother God" after all.

I don't think she locked herself in her room, after she died they decorated her bed, wrapped her in decorative lights in some sort of strange ritual so, I highly doubt she was locked inside the room before dying. She wasn't neglected, she died the way she lived.

It was not just alcohol and colloidal silver, she also had narcotics and marijuana in her system. With the alcohol, drugs and the stupid colloidal silver, it's not that weird that she was anorexic. In my opinion, she did what she wanted to do and there was no stopping her.

Her own child recognized that, while her death was sad, it was expected. She was a terrible, horrible person, the way she died it's her own doing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap
Back