Found Safe CO - Annie, 4, & Grayson Perrone, 3, w/ Harmonie & Duncan Larrow, Co. Springs, 27 Sep 2018 *endang.*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Case File of Anneberlein and Grayson Perrone

Is he still in jail? I dont know how his charges work
Members of the military that are jailed can be located through the Federal Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator. A search of that for Duncan Larrow returned no results. So, he is no longer jailed. Whether he is in the military anymore isn't clear but he probably was booted.

Just received word that Harmonie was in a car accident and will be arrested and extradited back to Colorado. The kids were not in the vehicle and I'm looking for more info, will keep the updates coming. I'm currently trying to figure out where this happened and if anyone has heard about the kids.

We haven't been able to confirm anything, I've contacted scottsdale police and checked the hospitals in scottsdale. We think this is some kind of ruse or she is somehow using a fake name.

Attachments

• received_214108836387210.jpg
    received_214108836387210.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 65
We haven't been able to confirm anything, I've contacted scottsdale police and checked the hospitals in scottsdale. We think this is some kind of ruse or she is somehow using a fake name.

Boy, she sure knows how to twist the knife. I hope this leads to answers and a reunion for you and those babies. Good luck!

@Tsabo she is in the Maricopa County Jail under the name Harmonie Perrone. Uploaded the mugshot in case it doesn't show up in the post.

T619078_030000.jpg

Name: Harmonie Perrone Booking Number: T619078
Arrest Date/Time: 2/14/2020 2051 Booking Date: 2/14/2020
Arresting Agency: Call (602) 876-0322 for further information
Facility: ESTR B Floor: 1 House: B Pod: 1 Cell: 02 Bed: 001

Attachments

• T619078_030000.jpg
    T619078_030000.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 34
Further information

Case: CR2020003246001 Bond: No Bond
001 Count(s)
Disposition: BOUND OVER TO SUPERIOR COURT
Next Court Appearance: 2/26/2020 for: FUGITIVE HEARING

Court:
Sup Crt-Fugitive Fm Justice
201 W Jefferson Rm 10D/1002
Phoenix Az 85003

Hey all! Thank you so much for your kind words and contributions, I am very happy to say that the search is finally over! Our family has been reunited and we couldn't be happier. Again, thank you all so very much, and best wishes!

Hey all! Thank you so much for your kind words and contributions, I am very happy to say that the search is finally over! Our family has been reunited and we couldn't be happier. Again, thank you all so very much, and best wishes!

Just yesterday i was thinking to bump if there is something new, i must have felt it ;-)

Great news, hug them all tight and take care during this difficult times!

I am so happy for your family! This is the best news ever. I really needed a boost with everything that's going on in the world. Would you mind PMing me an address where I can send something? And is there anything in particular that they need?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back