Found Deceased CO - David Puckett, 6, Aurora, 31 Dec 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What actions did his family take the previous times he'd run off ? And how long was he missing before ?
Did they keep an extra-special watch over him ?

Apologies ,it seems like I have nothing but more questions.
Thanks to everyone for the updates.

This is going to sound crazy, but hear me out.
David has left home reportedly before. Maybe he left to find shelter elsewhere, and someone thinks they are doing the right thing by keeping them there? David may have had a worse homelife than we think, and provided the person he found with such info, and they decided to keep him with them? They may think LE will take David away and place him back into the home, so they are keeping quiet.
Probably a stretch.

This is one of my four theories. This would be a beautiful end to this horrible story. He's safe, he's warm, he's loved. Of course the person that might have him is misguided to not notify LE but if this family has been through police intervention before and the children were left in the home, maybe the person truly believes they are doing the right thing for the child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For those mentioneding window screens....It's winter...They've likely been removed until spring. So all he had to do was open the window.

I live in the midwest and I've never heard of removing window screens in the winter.

This is going to sound crazy, but hear me out.
David has left home reportedly before. Maybe he left to find shelter elsewhere, and someone thinks they are doing the right thing by keeping them there? David may have had a worse homelife than we think, and provided the person he found with such info, and they decided to keep him with them? They may think LE will take David away and place him back into the home, so they are keeping quiet.
Probably a stretch.
I've been wondering this myself. Just a gut feeling that there is more going on at home. Running behavior is not standard and is frequently the result of trauma.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

With the information we've been given at this time...my gut is telling me David truly did wander off. But it was dark and he got lost and laid down the first night and likely passed away in the cold (I don't know how long that would actually take or anything though.) I believe he could have curled up somewhere and it's like finding a needle in a haystack for searchers. Especially with dark and camouflage clothing on.

What actions did his family take the previous times he'd run off ? And how long was he missing before ?
Did they keep an extra-special watch over him ?

Apologies ,it seems like I have nothing but more questions.
Thanks to everyone for the updates.
We are limited to what can be discussed here as we cannot discuss SM comments. The msm has not reported that he has run away from home before...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I live in the midwest and I've never heard of removing window screens in the winter.

It's common here in Colorado because many people take the screens out to put in storm glass, which basically just means they double-pane the glass, in order to keep out the elements.

This process is especially useful if you heat your home with a fireplace or something that is not Central heat. You end up saving a LOT of money in the winter.

Also, many people here do not have air conditioning for summer. They use these things called swamp coolers instead. You have to keep windows cracked to help the air flow to keep your house cool. You would remove the second pane of glass and put a screen in so bugs or small wildlife don't enter.

Thanks.
I couldn't care less if he was tall or short for his age. I was just curious whether his height was accurate. Did someone overstate his height because they simply had no idea and made a wild guess?

Hopefully it means absolutely nothing and the height is fairly accurate.

My son just turned 7 last week. We measured him yesterday and he was 51 inches which is 4 feet 3 inches. I think David's description could be accurate.

Same. I am in WI & we keep our window screens on all year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do in my house in CO because we're lazy. If we didn't have central heat we might but I doubt it. It's really important in the mountains because it doesn't get as hot up there in summer so they usually have swamp coolers. You need screens for that.

My understanding is that this family is not native to CO (neither am I) so they might not double-pane in winter either.

Link: http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/01/02/10000-reward-now-being-offered-in-missing-boy-case/

"His mother said he was last seen at his home in the Olympic Park area and told police he was wearing black boots, camouflage pants, and a black jacket. "

Wasnt it originally said he was wearing a girls' tan jacket? Maybe a typo or case of bad reporting, but i dont like where i feel like this may be going [emoji17]

I'd like to hear from the non-family member who saw him.
Is this person sure it was David ? And what was he doing ? Running wildly around ? Walking aimlessly ?
Going somewhere as if with a purpose ?
Is this non-family member a friend of theirs ? Or just a person who lived nearby ?
Outside of this person-- who else outside of family saw him last ?

Link: http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/01/02/10000-reward-now-being-offered-in-missing-boy-case/

"His mother said he was last seen at his home in the Olympic Park area and told police he was wearing black boots, camouflage pants, and a black jacket. "

Wasnt it originally said he was wearing a girls' tan jacket? Maybe a typo or case of bad reporting, but i dont like where i feel like this may be going [emoji17]

It did! You can even see it in the thread earlier! Either mom keeps changing the story, or MSM is ****ing up a LOT

Edit: http://www.9news.com/mb/news/local/boy-6-missing-in-aurora/381008504 Here is it being first reported!

I'm glad the other child has been found.
I'm not sure where David is, however please let him be safe, no pain, warm and fed. I know I'm being unrealistic. I have a 6 year old and can't even imagine him not having me to meet his needs. My heart just hurts for this boy and his family.

Link : http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/02/new-search-david-puckett-aurora-boy-missing/

"David attends Dartmouth Elementary, where he previously wandered away once but was later found. Previous reports that the boy had wandered away from home more than once do not appear to be true. McCoy said Aurora Public Schools were making mental health professionals available to staff and students.
“At this time we believed he wandered off,” McCoy said. “We have one documented instance where he wandered off from school.”"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1
Back