GUILTY CO - Derek Greer, 15, & Natalie Partida, 16, slain, El Paso Co, 12 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Woman pleads guilty, faces probation in kidnapping linked to slaying of Coronado High teens

Breeana Eloise Dahlberg pleaded guilty to false imprisonment using force for at least 12 hours, a felony, court records show. Her remaining charges - two counts each of third-degree assault and second-degree kidnapping - will be dismissed at her Sept. 5 sentencing hearing, said DA spokeswoman Lee Richards.

Another plea deal in the murder of 2 teens, parents wait for answers

Carlos Meza, also known as "Tink", was given two years of probation after accepting a plea deal for being in possession of a weapon by a previous offender.

"It's hard because we know that they played a part, even if it was a small part," Natalie's mom Tamra Partida told 11 News. "So I just know it's going to bring justice and we are getting closer... it's very hard to go through that because they played some part in ending our children's lives.

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-paso-county-crime/4-of-10-suspects-in-murder-fo-2-el-paso-co-teens-appear-in-court/592105797

Angelita Prado is facing two counts of assault and two counts of kidnapping. She's planning to accept a plea deal.

Endo Velarde and Alander Wilson both face charges of attempt to influence a public official.

No plea agreement is in place for Wilson. He will have to return to court on August 28 to continue discussions.

Velarde's hearing had to be rescheduled for September 5.

Alexandra Marie Romero, Gustavo Marquez, Diego Chacon, Joseph Arthur Rodriguez, and Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo all face first degree murder charges. They are scheduled to appear in court on July 31st.

Woman pleads guilty, faces probation in kidnapping linked to slaying of Coronado High teens

Another plea deal in the murder of 2 teens, parents wait for answers

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-paso-county-crime/4-of-10-suspects-in-murder-fo-2-el-paso-co-teens-appear-in-court/592105797

Alexandra Marie Romero, Gustavo Marquez, Diego Chacon, Joseph Arthur Rodriguez, and Marco Antonio Garcia-Bravo all face first degree murder charges. They are scheduled to appear in court on July 31st.
Breanna Dahlberg charged with false imprisonment off at least 12 hours.[emoji17] ?
What had they done to these kids? What could these two young people have done to be so terrorized and then snuffed out?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Woman pleads guilty to kidnapping charges linked to teen double-slaying

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Wo...arges-linked-to-double-slaying-437660373.html

The judge in the case announced the El Paso County Clerk must release court documents to the public with more details on the double murder, but not for 72 hours.

I guess we'll know soon enough what happened.

"...The judge granted the three-day delay at the request of prosecutors, who asked for time to personally discuss the contents of the document with families of the young victims, who they said haven’t been told how the killings occurred..."

http://www.lovelandledger.com/2017/...be-released-in-killings-of-coronado-students/

Ouch.

The tattoos on GM's face are "Santa Muerte". She is the Saint of Death and is used by some drug gangs for protection.

what a mess. and am I to understand they tok a pic of Natalie holding a sign saying she stole from them? jesus, not too esmarte, these guys.

what a mess. and am I to understand they tok a pic of Natalie holding a sign saying she stole from them? jesus, not too esmarte, these guys.

I could be wrong but I believe the sign is referring to the first girl who was kidnapped in February, name unknown. I *think* the other girl held up the sign with Natalie's name on it.

If any of this is the truth, these evil fiends stole these children's lives....over a missing purse. That made me cry. The evil in men's hearts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/records-2-colorado-teens-killed-execution-style-over-232452181.html

Why doesn't she mention the theft of Ms. Vargas purse, in her affidavit? See Page 30 of the affidavit. (View attachment 121190 )

How much evil jealousy, can one hold in their heart?

Imo the purse is just a sidenote and not the real reason for anything. I read the entire affidavit yesterday but over several hours because I was at work so pardon me if I have details wrong. I think I saw somewhere that Alexandra Romero also had a relationship with Tavo, who is also said to have been involved with Natalie. I'm willing to bet there was at least some level of girl-girl jealousy there. Jealousy is such a passionate emotion that leads to nowhere good. There was also mention of an apartment getting shot at so it could be a combo of a few things I suppose. I hate having hate like this in my city.

I could be wrong but I believe the sign is referring to the first girl who was kidnapped in February, name unknown. I *think* the other girl held up the sign with Natalie's name on it.

Yeah, it's referring to the first girl, and I think the sign said "unknown girl and Natalie stole from them." They also apparently believed that she and Natalie were responsible for shootings that occured at both Endo Velarde's and Joey Rodriguez's apartments. They thought the two of them gave out their addresses over Facebook Messenger.

The affadavits are long and kind of confusing, but I tried to sum them up. I bolded some names of those involved in an attempt to make it a little easier to follow, apologies if it's not.

LONG POST ALERT

February 27th, when the unknown girl was kidnapped:

Unknown girl was at Endo Velarde's apartment. Joey Rodriguez, Angelita Prado, and Alexandra Romero were also there. They asked her to walk out to a truck, with Rodriguez following behind her with a large pipe, because he "didn't have his strap." She was taken to a 7-11, with Prado and Rodriguez, where Prado said she took the girl's phone and blindfolded her. Prado said her actions were because the girl "caused Rodriguez to lose his job at McDonald's."

They then went and picked up Romero and took the girl to a hotel room. Once there, Romero began to beat and taze her. They believed she had given out addresses, and were questioning her about it, while also searching her phone "looking for evidence that she released the information."

After several hours there, Prado left to pick up her 7 month old son, while Rodriguez and Romero took the unkown girl to Breeana Dahlberg's apartment. Dahlberg states that they told her that she was a "hostage" and was "there to watch the kids." Dahlberg said they told her to "watch her and not let her go." She said Rodriguez asked her if she wanted the tazer, but she declined. Prado soon arrived with her son. She then left her son there and went somewhere with Romero and Rodriguez. The kidnapped girl said that she was ordered to watch the kids in the house. Dahlberg said they brought the girl to her house around 6:00am, and the girl escaped around 3:00pm.

March 11th, the night Natalie and Derek were murdered:

Gustavo Marquez, Marco Garcia-Bravo, and Alexandra Romero were all at Joey Rodriguez's house. It states that _______'s name was brought up, (I assume either Natalie or the unknown girl) and Marquez states he's dating _______. (I think the blank is Natalie, not exactly sure.) Romero stated that she got the idea that Marquez should go pick Natalie up, "so that she could be brought back, and Garcia-Bravo, Diego Chicon, and Marquez could beat her up and scare her."

While Garcia-Bravo drove with Marquez to pick up Natalie, Romero called Diego Chicon to come over. When they returned, Romero states that she didn't go outside, but Rodriguez did. Marquez stated that Rodriguez threatened _______ with a crowbar, and took Derek's phone. Rodriguez then went back inside while the other 3 guys forced Natalie and Derek back into the car.

Accorsing to Marquez, once they got into the car, Chicon put his arm around Natalie and pointed a gun at her stomach. They drove around for a little bit, eventually arriving at Old Pueblo Road. He said that Natalie begged for her life throughout the ride, and _____ told her to stop, because it wouldn't change their minds. (I'm assuming the blank here is Derek :( ) He also said Garcia-Bravo gave Natalie a phone so she could say goodbye to her family, but when she didn't log into her Facebook, he took it from her and said, "you lost your chance."
Chicon forced them out of the car and made them get into an "execution position." He then shot Natalie. Chicon handed the gun over to Garcia-Bravo, and he shot Derek. Romero said Natalie was the target and Derek was only killed because he was with her.

Here's why the others were charged:

Romero stated they all later met up at Endo Velarde's house. She said that she helped Chicon sell the gun used in the murders to Carlos Meza. He was told not to sell it to anyone else because it had "heat" on it, but he sold it to somebody only known as "G" anyway. The detective contacted him and told him he knew he bought the gun, and eventually Meza said he'd call back and help identify "G" so they could recover the gun. He never did, and he wouldn't answer his phone. So, they charged him with "possession of a weapon by a previous offender."

When he was first interviewed, Endo Velarde lied and told the detectives he had never met Marquez, and that Rodriguez was a friend of his, but hadn't been at his house in over a month. He said that none of them were at his house that day or the following day. He told detectives that several people were at his house on March 11th, but he stayed inside and didn't know if anybody went outside. He "wasn't paying attention to who was at his house." Days later, he was with Chicon when he was arrested, and because he had no charges on him at the time, he asked the police for a ride so he would be "closer to his house." During that ride, he admitted that he knew the others were involved in the murders, and they did come to his house afterwards. So, he was charged with "Attempt to Influence a Public Servant" and "False Reporting to Authorities."

Alander Wilson is Endo Velarde's father. He told detectives that only he, his girlfriend (Velarde's mom), and Velarde were at the house that night and nobody else came over. Velarde's mom told them he was lying, and there were other people over there that night. So, he was charged with the same things as Velarde.

It says that on March 10th, the day before the murders, Rodriguez told a female friend that he was going to kill _____ (I assume Natalie) someday because of rumors that she stole ______'s purse and some other items at his house. He said he was going to "take care of it." She is the one who said she saw the photo of the unknown girl with the sign.

/End of summary

Maybe a stolen purse was part of it, but I don't at all believe that was the only motive, or even the main one. Why would Romero think 3 guys would want to beat Natalie up over some girl's purse? Romero told police and Breeana Dahlberg that the first girl was kidnapped because she/they thought both that girl and Natalie gave out addresses where shootings occurred. The first kidnapped girl also says this. Marquez didn't mention any motive at all.

Most, if not all of them come off as a bunch of tweakers to me, particularly Romero, Rodriguez, and Prado. Prado actually left her child with a girl they kidnapped. All 3 of them were so stupid (probably high), they left her with Dahlberg for 9 hours, and never even checked back in. Did they really think that girl was going to just sit around and wait for them to come back and do something to her?! No way they weren't off getting high in those 9 hours. If they were actually angry about something being stolen, it was probably drugs.

but I thought they were accusing that girl of passing info to someone who shot up their houses, not stealing.

this makes me think that there is another motive they kept quiet, but they aren't too smart so im not sure why one of them hasn't talked.

Yeah, it's referring to the first girl, and I think the sign said "unknown girl and Natalie stole from them." They also apparently believed that she and Natalie were responsible for shootings that occured at both Endo Velarde's and Joey Rodriguez's apartments. They thought the two of them gave out their addresses over Facebook Messenger.

The affadavits are long and kind of confusing, but I tried to sum them up. I bolded some names of those involved in an attempt to make it a little easier to follow, apologies if it's not.

LONG POST ALERT

Unknown girl was at Endo Velarde's apartment. Joey Rodriguez, Angelita Prado, and Alexandra Romero were also there. They asked her to walk out to a truck, with Rodriguez following behind her with a large pipe, because he "didn't have his strap." She was taken to a 7

LONG POST ALERT

Unknown girl was at Endo Velarde's apartment. Joey Rodriguez, Angelita Prado, and Alexandra Romero were also there. They asked her to walk out to a truck, with Rodriguez following behind her with a large pipe, because he "didn't have his strap." She was taken to a 7-11, with Prado and Rodriguez, where Prado said she took the girl's phone and blindfolded her. Prado said her actions were because the girl "caused Rodriguez to lose his job at McDonald's."

They then went and picked up Romero and took the girl to a hotel room. Once there, Romero began to beat and taze her. They believed she had given out addresses, and were questioning her about it, while also searching her phone "looking for evidence that she released the information."

After several hours there, Prado left to pick up her 7 month old son, while Rodriguez and Romero took the unkown girl to Breeana Dahlberg's apartment. Dahlberg states that they told her that she was a "hostage" and was "there to watch the kids." Dahlberg said they told her to "watch her and not let her go." She said Rodriguez asked her if she wanted the tazer, but she declined. Prado soon arrived with her son. She then left her son there and went somewhere with Romero and Rodriguez. The kidnapped girl said that she was ordered to watch the kids in the house. Dahlberg said they brought the girl to her house around 6:00am, and the girl escaped around 3:00pm.

Gustavo Marquez, Marco Garcia-Bravo, and Alexandra Romero were all at Joey Rodriguez's house. It states that _______'s name was brought up, (I assume either Natalie or the unknown girl) and Marquez states he's dating _______. (I think the blank is Natalie, not exactly sure.) Romero stated that she got the idea that Marquez should go pick Natalie up, "so that she could be brought back, and Garcia-Bravo, Diego Chicon, and Marquez could beat her up and scare her."

While Garcia-Bravo drove with Marquez to pick up Natalie, Romero called Diego Chicon to come over. When they returned, Romero states that she didn't go outside, but Rodriguez did. Marquez stated that Rodriguez threatened _______ with a crowbar, and took Derek's phone. Rodriguez then went back inside while the other 3 guys forced Natalie and Derek back into the car.

Accorsing to Marquez, once they got into the car, Chicon put his arm around Natalie and pointed a gun at her stomach. They drove around for a little bit, eventually arriving at Old Pueblo Road. He said that Natalie begged for her life throughout the ride, and _____ told her to stop, because it wouldn't change their minds. (I'm assuming the blank here is Derek :( ) He also said Garcia-Bravo gave Natalie a phone so she could say goodbye to her family, but when she didn't log into her Facebook, he took it from her and said, "you lost your chance."
Chicon forced them out of the car and made them get into an "execution position." He then shot Natalie. Chicon handed the gun over to Garcia-Bravo, and he shot Derek. Romero said Natalie was the target and Derek was only killed because he was with her.

Romero stated they all later met up at Endo Velarde's house. She said that she helped Chicon sell the gun used in the murders to Carlos Meza. He was told not to sell it to anyone else because it had "heat" on it, but he sold it to somebody only known as "G" anyway. The detective contacted him and told him he knew he bought the gun, and eventually Meza said he'd call back and help identify "G" so they could recover the gun. He never did, and he wouldn't answer his phone. So, they charged him with "possession of a weapon by a previous offender."

When he was first interviewed, Endo Velarde lied and told the detectives he had never met Marquez, and that Rodriguez was a friend of his, but hadn't been at his house in over a month. He said that none of them were at his house that day or the following day. He told detectives that several people were at his house on March 11th, but he stayed inside and didn't know if anybody went outside. He "wasn't paying attention to who was at his house." Days later, he was with Chicon when he was arrested, and because he had no charges on him at the time, he asked the police for a ride so he would be "closer to his house." During that ride, he admitted that he knew the others were involved in the murders, and they did come to his house afterwards. So, he was charged with "Attempt to Influence a Public Servant" and "False Reporting to Authorities."

Alander Wilson is Endo Velarde's father. He told detectives that only he, his girlfriend (Velarde's mom), and Velarde were at the house that night and nobody else came over. Velarde's mom told them he was lying, and there were other people over there that night. So, he was charged with the same things as Velarde.

It says that on March 10th, the day before the murders, Rodriguez told a female friend that he was going to kill _____ (I assume Natalie) someday because of rumors that she stole ______'s purse and some other items at his house. He said he was going to "take care of it." She is the one who said she saw the photo of the unknown girl with the sign.

/End of summary

Maybe a stolen purse was part of it, but I don't at all believe that was the only motive, or even the main one. Why would Romero think 3 guys would want to beat Natalie up over some girl's purse? Romero told police and Breeana Dahlberg that the first girl was kidnapped because she/they thought both that girl and Natalie gave out addresses where shootings occurred. The first kidnapped girl also says this. Marquez didn't mention any motive at all.

Most, if not all of them come off as a bunch of tweakers to me, particularly Romero, Rodriguez, and Prado. Prado actually left her child with a girl they kidnapped. All 3 of them were so stupid (probably high), they left her with Dahlberg for 9 hours, and never even checked back in. Did they really think that girl was going to just sit around and wait for them to come back and do something to her?! No way they weren't off getting high in those 9 hours. If they were actually angry about something being stolen, it was probably drugs.

Excellent summary!

LONG POST ALERT

/End of summary

This is basically spot on from what I read....awesome summary.

The biggest confusion is the stolen purse/house shot up.

It kind of states both that the girl was kidnapped because she stole a purse but also because she leaked info that got their house shot up? And I'm assuming this girl was friends with Natalie and they were both involved in whatever it was?

I'm assuming when Chacon wanted Natalie to log into facebook to say a goodbye he really just wanted to look to see if she leaked the info? and that's why she wouldnt?

In my head there's possibly a different motive or they're just junkies like someone else mentioned.

Either way, very sad. Almost hard to read at points, children losing their lives over some dumb *****. :(

This is basically spot on from what I read....awesome summary.

The biggest confusion is the stolen purse/house shot up.

It kind of states both that the girl was kidnapped because she stole a purse but also because she leaked info that got their house shot up? And I'm assuming this girl was friends with Natalie and they were both involved in whatever it was?

I'm assuming when Chacon wanted Natalie to log into facebook to say a goodbye he really just wanted to look to see if she leaked the info? and that's why she wouldnt?

In my head there's possibly a different motive or they're just junkies like someone else mentioned.

Either way, very sad. Almost hard to read at points, children losing their lives over some dumb *****. :(

Thanks! You know, I bet you're right about why he wanted her to log into her Facebook and she wouldn't. I didn't even think of that. I was just thinking maybe she was shaken up and couldn't log in fast enough. Your theory makes the most sense, especially since it says the other people took that first girl's phone and searched through it.

The purse thing seems odd to me. Rodriguez's "friend" is the only one that mentioned it. Not that it means it didn't happen, but I really don't think that was the motive. Romero sat there and spilled a good bit, so why wouldn't she mention something as minimal as a purse if that was the motive for "beating up and scaring" Natalie? Romero even called Chacon to come over while they went to get Natalie. I'm assuming this purse wasn't even hers, or it would've said so in the affadavits, and I'm positive it didn't belong to any of the dudes. Nothing they can say could justify what they did, but I just can't bring myself to believe 4 cholos would care that much about a purse.

It is really sad what some people do to others. I bet poor Derek didn't even know any of them, either.

(I realize now that I typed that whole thing out incorrectly spelling "Chacon" as "Chicon." Oops!)

So the 1st girl got kidnapped because she stole also? Why did they kill Derek? I agree with the above, those males don't care about a purse.....unless there was something of value in the Purse? This still blows me away, where it happened, where they were....
So the God's pantry was bs? Someone just hanging out on main St.....where gods pantry is would be noticed. There is nothing open and peeps don't gather there at night. Not making any sense.
Sorry just thinking out loud

So the 1st girl got kidnapped because she stole also? Why did they kill Derek? I agree with the above, those males don't care about a purse.....unless there was something of value in the Purse? This still blows me away, where it happened, where they were....
So the God's pantry was bs? Someone just hanging out on main St.....where gods pantry is would be noticed. There is nothing open and peeps don't gather there at night. Not making any sense.
Sorry just thinking out loud

Derek was killed just because he was with Natalie, according to the affidavit. And it also says the God's Pantry story was made up. My opinion is drugs were in the purse and I still don't think that's the only reason they wanted to kill Natalie. I think several pieces played a role: drugs, gang affiliation, the apartment shooting/distributing the address or addresses, the theft of the purse, and jealousy between Romero and Natalie because it looks like there was romantic interest for Tavo with both of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV
Back