Identified! CO - Douglas Co, Hwy 67 near Horse Creek, WhtFem 13-20, 154UFCO, Jun'93 - Rebecca ‘Becky’ Redeker

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DDP is very busy with their current and pending cases! I believe we will be allowed to name the genealogist after results are in, but for now, that is all that is being released.

DDP has 50 volunteers though, so still readily accepting and working on new cases with more than 2 people on each case :) & with lots of experience with degraded DNA and innovating techniques. So hopefully DDP is still a consideration for them if more assistance is needed

Read somewhere that JD may be someone named Amy Lovely out of Florida (?). Lovely is also my last name and as far as I know it's not a super common last name. Anywhere I should submit DNA to get it checked against Doe or put into system?

Do you have a particular relative in mind who it might be, or is it just the general rareness of the name? If it's a particular person, you should probably call Rainbow Doe's LE or Namus. For more general possibility--I dunno, that't not really an area I know much about.

I went to school in Montana with a Lovely.

Do you have a particular relative in mind who it might be, or is it just the general rareness of the name? If it's a particular person, you should probably call Rainbow Doe's LE or Namus. For more general possibility--I dunno, that't not really an area I know much about.

I went to school in Montana with a Lovely.

My family has a decent list of Lovelys that we know of and where they live(d). I will see if I can track it down and look for any leads.

Read somewhere that JD may be someone named Amy Lovely out of Florida (?). Lovely is also my last name and as far as I know it's not a super common last name. Anywhere I should submit DNA to get it checked against Doe or put into system?

Amy Lovely was submitted for comparison to Rainbow Falls Jane Doe last year, but the comparison has not been made yet. However, she is probably not a match because Amy Lovely had tattoos on her left wrist and left ankle, which Rainbow Falls Jane Doe does not have. We still submit missing persons for comparison when the physical description is not an exact match though.

I am not sure what information is on file for Amy Lovely in regards to DNA, dentals, or prints. She has been compared to two other Does according to NamUs though. There used to be a section on NamUs that said if DNA/Dentals were available, and it does not list that information anymore, but I assume they have something on file for comparison. You could check with MA state police. The number Doe Network provides is 413-586-5150.

Cayleigh Elise is an excellent youtuber that does a series profiling john and jane does. She just uploaded an excellent video detailing Rainbow Falls Doe's Case.

I just caught her video and had to come back here and take a look. She would have been around the same age as me, and I grew up in North Florida. I had t-shirts from the same company that I'm pretty sure I picked up in Panama City during Spring Break. The jewelry could easily be found in specialty shops like Tallahassee's Crystal Connections (I shopped there a lot in the early to mid 90s) and similar places like kiosks at malls and souvenir places in tourist towns (like Panama City). I'm rather curious as to if the black one is obsidian quartz or hematite, and if she chose it based on what properties it's said to have, or just because she liked it.

Since the isotope tests places her (most likely) as from Canada, it's also good to remember that we had a very open border with them back then - all you needed was your birth certificate. Fake IDs were more easily had back then, too. I could easily see her being a runaway and hitching a ride, or running away to hit Spring Break in the US. The newer reconstruction makes her look more First Nation, so she could be a Highway of Tears missing or was never even reported to national authorities.

ETA: I wouldn't rule out her having been in Daytona for Spring Break or Bike Week, either. She could have easily picked up a ride in Daytona or PCB and they jumped to I-10 from there across (through LA) to CO. I haven't looked at anything about her injuries, just something that says she was beaten to death on CO cold case site, but I do wonder if it's possible she fell off the back of bike and died from those injuries or was finished off because she would have died from them.

Last edited:
More possibilities. Slim chances, but worth a look.

Trinity Nichole Robinson The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) She's from Florida, the right age, and I personally see some physical resemblance. She is not on the ruled out list.
Joanna Kay Otto The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Also from Florida, the right age, and she's not an the ruled out list.
Patricia Loya The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) From Texas
Fairy Olmstead The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Unlikely, but you never know.
Laurie Jean Depies The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Also unlikely
Canada:
Kimberly Amero MissingKidsALERT.ca Profile
Nicole Morin MissingKidsALERT.ca Profile
Melanie Temperton The Doe Network: Case File 232DFQC
Shelly Bacsu MissingKidsALERT.ca Profile
Jo-Anne Pedersen MissingKidsALERT.ca Profile

None of these women are on the ruled out list, they all fall within a couple years of the age of how old Doe was thought to be when she was found in 1993.

Last edited:
It's ridiculously tragic how often that happens.
I read a story a while back about a Police Station that suffered heavy damage during a Hurricane and many of its records were simply wiped out, and another story about a County that simply purged files after x number of years. I've heard many stories of families following up a Missing Person Report years later, only to be told the files no longer exist. I bet it is more common than anyone cares to admit.

Hello everyone, has Tammy Jean Daniel been submitted? Despite her age being a little over the maximum age, she had an splenectomy at one point of her life and i couldn't find RFJD height or weight. What do you think of this submission?

Thanks.

Hello everyone, has Tammy Jean Daniel been submitted? Despite her age being a little over the maximum age, she had an splenectomy at one point of her life and i couldn't find RFJD height or weight. What do you think of this submission?

Thanks.

I can't see on NAMUS if any DNA has been submitted for Tammy Jean Daniel. It certainly sounds like she was killed by her spouse and if she did take off, she likely would have contacted her parents, but it could be worth submitting as a potential match.

I can't see on NAMUS if any DNA has been submitted for Tammy Jean Daniel. It certainly sounds like she was killed by her spouse and if she did take off, she likely would have contacted her parents, but it could be worth submitting as a potential match.
It’s possible that her husband killed her. However, if she’s indeed RFJD. It puzzles me as to why she would “possibly” have attended the motorcycle festival.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back