CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what is currently being said....

"The Sheriff's Office is not calling Mark Redwine a suspect," Dan Bender, La Plata County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer, said. "However, since that house was the last place Dylan was seen, it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan."

http://www.9news.com/news/article/302104/339/Task-force-continues-search-for-missing-boy

the "however" should have been included...

That ' however' is a telling thing right smack dab in the middle of that sentence...imo.

...we are not calling him a suspect HOWEVER we are going to search his home to be prudent...

Sorry! I thought that I read MR was ruled out.. instead I read (paraphrased) He is not a suspect at this time.

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Maybe I will go back to sitting on my hands with my tunnel vision.

LOL I got room in my tunnel :floorlaugh:

I am confused... Imagine that...lol
First we hear DR went to bed right after getting home as he was tired. Then we hear Four a.m., then early then Four a.m. pfft ....which is it. Four a.m. would give good reason for him to be "out like a light" in my opinion. I wish reports would get it straight.

I was wondering why they had not checked Lemon, its alot closer than where they searched. I still think they need to be having people walk Bear Creek though...IMHO

Me either. In that moment it wouldn't be about me or whatever was slung my way. It would be about my child.

Eh, I will have to agree to disagree with you there. She's pretty much thrown him under the bus to anyone who would listen. It wasn't about the child for her when she was on GMA telling them that he probably hurt Dylan. Saying that to LE is one thing, saying it to the entire world is another.

I don't really know what good would really come from him responding to her, anyway. He's cooperating with LE, that's what matters. If they can't be civil to one another, perhaps it's best they don't communicate directly.

I am going to see if Sarx or Oriah can pop in and answer questions (they are verified SAR)

That being said, Sarx explained to me during the Sierra LaMar case that the dogs track the "freshest scent"...

example: Sierra walked to the bus every morning so how could the dog tell that on THAT morning she only made it a short distance? The answer was the dog was following the freshest scent. Sarx also said think of it like a stale bunch of flowers in one room and a freshly picked bunch in another room and your nose leads you to the freshest scent. I hope that made sense and sarx doesn't have to take me out back with the 9 iron hahahaha.

Thank you, that made *perfect sense - you 'splained beautifully! That is very interesting! I had not a clue it worked that way. You can tell Sarx you're a *star!:rocker: You were taught very well!

LOL I got room in my tunnel :floorlaugh:

There are a lot of people in that tunnel with you....you can't see them because it is sooooo dark

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hope the search of dad's house and vehicles will provide a lot of evidence as to what really happened.

Also, dad's story should be confirmed/denied....

Sorry! I thought that I read MR was ruled out.. instead I read (paraphrased) He is not a suspect at this time.

BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Maybe I will go back to sitting on my hands with my tunnel vision.

:therethere:Hey don't be hard on yourself. When adrenaline is pumping and threads are moving so fast, that's bound to happen! That's why we have all these sets of eyes to keep us in check!:heart:

First we hear DR went to bed right after getting home as he was tired. Then we hear Four a.m., then early then Four a.m. pfft ....which is it. Four a.m. would give good reason for him to be "out like a light" in my opinion. I wish reports would get it straight.

I was wondering why they had not checked Lemon, its alot closer than where they searched. I still think they need to be having people walk Bear Creek though...IMHO

CLARIFICATION: I think it has now been established that the 4 am bedtime was on Saturday night, at Mom's, the night before he flew to Durango.

And apparently, according to what dad told a family friend, who spoke to NG, he was tired and went right to bed when he got to dad's Sunday night. [ which is convenient, imo]

But knowing he went to bed at 8 or 9 makes me wonder why he was unable to wake up 11 hours later to go see his friends.

I am trying to think how to say this in the most delicate way possible. If Mom pretty much immediately went to media accusing the Dad then I can imagine her texts may not have been...nice. I can see not responding especially if he is innocent and, right now, probably feeling overwhelming guilt anyway. Also, keep in mind at this time he may not have had full cell access and likely was VERY busy with LE and such.
I am much more concerned about him cooperating with LE and for all we know right now he has been willing and cooperative.

Eh, I will have to agree to disagree with you there. She's pretty much thrown him under the bus to anyone who would listen. It wasn't about the child for her when she was on GMA telling them that he probably hurt Dylan. Saying that to LE is one thing, saying it to the entire world is another.

I don't really know what good would really come from him responding to her, anyway. He's cooperating with LE, that's what matters. If they can't be civil to one another, perhaps it's best they don't communicate directly.

I may be wrong but it is my understanding Mom and Older Son reached out to Dad. When he did not respond she freaked out. Publicly. Whatever the relationship i can forgive a Mom for freaking out. Perhaps she has good reason we may learn in the days to come. Or not.

I haven't seen the map but are there any bridges on the route between airport and MR's home?

I am not sure, as I am bad with maps. But there was talk of his home being very near to a river.

<snipped>

I think it was determined (by someone) that he was up 'til 3 or 4 am the night BEFORE he flew to his dad's .. then when he got to his dad's he was exhausted and went right to sleep .. must have been around 8pm..

That's how I understood it anyway..

imo

I am not sure which side of the fence I sit on yet either. 11 days missing is 11 too long. Have they brought the dogs to his dad's and started tracing him from the time his foot hit the porch? if they haven't...why not. It's not the time to find a place to blame it's time t find him.

Whatever happened. Dylan just needs to come home :rose:

At 6,035 feet is Colorado Springs
elevation of 8,000 feet is Vallicito.

Not that much difference. Oh well, had a theory. I know when I go into the high country to camp I am totally exhausted the first day, but that is a difference in altitude of over ten thousand feet. I think with the minimal difference it would not have that much effect... Was a thought though.

All plausible ^. I shall remain in my tunnel lurking LOL If i have to eat crow in the days to come please make it only one :floorlaugh: I know nothing funny in this case just lightening the load. Sometimes i get a really strong feeling in a case and this is one of em. Never afraid to woman up when I'm wrong either.

Got room in that tunnel for two? I'll woman up & help ya eat that crow if we're wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett