CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll need to look at them again but I did notice at the airport he looked like a confident teen. At walmart he did look not as much so.
Do we have a time stamp of when the walmart pic was taken?

dunno - it was later than the airport pic, though.
I experienced some intermittent physical abuse as a child and the look of DR's chest in the walmart photo (thoracic spine) being concave like that - I just know that feeling after being hit and feeling despondent and unprotected and how it affected my posture and sense of self, physically. just totally deflated and compressed.
that may not be the case here, but the image of DR in that picture triggers that feeling/memory in me.
it's totally possible it's just bad video quality, but the airport picture does not have that appearance to me. it looks very different, but it could just be different cameras, lighting, angles, etc.

So does this take stranger abduction off the table ?

When they say "foul play", what exactly do they mean ?

No, I don't think it takes stranger abduction off the table.

When LE says "foul play" they mean bodily harm or death, other than accidental. I think this is what they are thinking... Dylan was taken by someone and possibly assaulted and killed, OR he met with some kind of tragic accident, such as drowning.

I experienced some intermittent physical abuse as a child and the look of DR's chest in the walmart photo (thoracic spine) being concave like that - I just know that feeling after being hit and feeling despondent and unprotected and how it affected my posture and sense of self, physically. just totally deflated and compressed.
that may not be the case here, but the image of DR in that picture triggers that feeling/memory in me.
it's totally possible it's just bad video quality, but the airport picture does not have that appearance to me. it looks very different, but it could just be different cameras, lighting, angles, etc.

WOW!!! Sorry that happened to you!
And it also helps you to recognize things others don't. Thats one way we are so helpful here. Thanks!

I think his face looks very sullen and unhappy in the walmart photo. JMO

Having a hard time getting past THREE inmates awaiting execution.

In Texas we have over 300 .... :what:

Wow.

Well, I think the person responsible for Dylan’s disappearance intended to harm him so if a person plans to murder someone, this person will hopefully at some point in time, be charged with first degree murder.

When LE get all their ducks in a row, which I believe they will, I think a jury will find Dylan's killer suitable for the death penalty. jmo

I think some people are trying to read too much into a poor quality photo. JMHO.

Sadly until Dylan is found or LE releases more info we won't know anything.

Not if the child is already in the parent's custody, legally and/or temporarily. Dylan was supposed to be with his dad, so he could not be charged with kidnapping.

If they thought Dad had hidden him, I would imagine he could be charged at the expiration of the time he was legally permitted to have him on this visit, couldn't he? Not that I think that is the case.

As far as those two photos, I really do not see much difference. Same posture, same stance, perhaps he is a little more tired at Walmart.

Wow. What a contrast.

Well, I think the person responsible for Dylan’s disappearance intended to harm him so if a person plans to murder someone, this person will hopefully at some point in time, be charged with first degree murder.

When LE get all their ducks in a row, which I believe they will, I think a jury will find Dylan's killer suitable for the death penalty. jmo

I don't know. There have been child murders here in the past (none of them getting the DP), and while horrible, the cases here that get the death penalty are very standoutish. The first death row inmate Nathan Dunlap, shot up a chuckee cheese and killed 5 people in 1992ish. The two others on death row killed a witness in a case against them. I don't see this as a DP case. Even so, the DP is pointless here like I mentioned the first guy committed the crime in 1992, and is still alive awaiting to be put to death.

Not if the child is already in the parent's custody, legally and/or temporarily. Dylan was supposed to be with his dad, so he could not be charged with kidnapping.

Yes, I think a parent can be charged with kidnapping, if a child is taken someplace against their will for nefarious purposes. jmo

Just an out there thought! Mom said she could see dad thinking if he couldn't have him neither could she (paraphrasing) do you think it's possible/plausible dad gave him to someone, who would take care of him?
This is not my opinion of what occurred, but it's my pondering.

I think his face looks very sullen and unhappy in the walmart photo. JMO

It could be that he is sullen and unhappy because dad had just told him on the way between airport and Walmart that he would not be seeing his friends that night.

The mom has been suspecting the dad from the getgo. I've always thought she wouldn't do that is she thought otherwise. So I have a tendency to listen to her.

Respectfully, SOME ex-wives will say anything about their ex to make themselves look better, or just to make him look bad. And some women have vivid imaginations when it comes to someone they once loved and then divorced, when it comes to their kids.
I don't necessarily disbelieve what she's saying, but I think she has let things sort of escalate in her mind because of her fear and frustration. If Dylan were to turn up alive and well, I'm sure she would step back and say, "oh, I never really believed Mark would hurt him... I was just so scared at the time." Almost guarantee it.

Just an out there thought! Mom said she could see dad thinking if he couldn't have him neither could she (paraphrasing) do you think it's possible/plausible dad gave him to someone, who would take care of him?
This is not my opinion of what occurred, but it's my pondering.

That comment has always stood out to me. I could see someone doing this with a young child or baby but Dylan is 13. They wouldn't be able to keep him in hiding forever and chances are he would find a way to contact his Mom. I'm not saying this is an impossible theory but probably pretty unlikely.

On the flip side how many times have we heard boyfriends/husbands make this comment about the girlfriend/wife and end up killing them.

And just because Mom said this doesn't mean it's true. She did not say that MR ever said this, this was just her opinion of how he thought about Dylan.

I think some people are trying to read too much into a poor quality photo. JMHO.

Even in a poor quality photo, one can see the difference between a smile and a frown. I do not know why he was frowning, maybe because Dad wouldn't buy him an expensive request of some kind or something along those lines. But he does appear to be unhappy, imo.

Respectfully, SOME ex-wives will say anything about their ex to make themselves look better, or just to make him look bad. And some women have vivid imaginations when it comes to someone they once loved and then divorced, when it comes to their kids.
I don't necessarily disbelieve what she's saying, but I think she has let things sort of escalate in her mind because of her fear and frustration. If Dylan were to turn up alive and well, I'm sure she would step back and say, "oh, I never really believed Mark would hurt him... I was just so scared at the time." Almost guarantee it.

I actually tended to believe her at first. Then when I found out that these two have been going at it for YEARS .. pulease.

When two people fight like that for years after their divorce it usually means at least ONE of them is just trying to hurt the other. I don't know which one (if not both) it is in this case, but I have my guess.

It's usually the same one who alienates the kids from the other parent.

I hate when adult people ruin childrens lives because they only think of themselves. Selfish selfish selfish.

imo

Even in a poor quality photo, one can see the difference between a smile and a frown. I do not know why he was frowning, maybe because Dad wouldn't buy him an expensive request of some kind or something along those lines. But he does appear to be unhappy, imo.

I wonder what we would look like in a Walmart surveillance photo shot? I know I often get irritated in Walmart so I might have a scowl on my face too :)

I actually tended to believe her at first. Then when I found out that these two have been going at it for YEARS .. pulease.

When two people fight like that for years after their divorce it usually means at least ONE of them is just trying to hurt the other. I don't know which one (if not both) it is in this case, but I have my guess.

It's usually the same one who alienates the kids from the other parent.

I hate when adult people ruin childrens lives because they only think of themselves. Selfish selfish selfish.

imo

How do we know they both have been going at it for years? Or that either of them have alienated the kids against the other?

People do not walk around with a grin on their fact at all times. (Well, not the sane ones.. lol) These pic are only a moment in time.... on a very poor quality photo.

I agree he doesn't look happy, but refuse to imagine what horrible thing must have happened to him to make him look that way.

What would you or I look like at any given moment on a photo at walmart..?

I'm RARELY happy in Walmart .. and would hope that people don't imagine that I was just abused horribly because I'm not walking around with a grin on my face.

A moment in time ....

imo

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads