CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people had ever heard that there is a crime called "menacing" before this thread? I hadn't.

Which makes it even more interesting that one of the people in question has been arrested for it. (TWICE)

1) Pretty close to zero.
2) If MR really did buy a shovel and duct tape, I don't think the police need our help anymore.

Did I miss something? Did mr buy a shovel and duct tape?

yep, those walmart receipts will get you every time; just ask the piece of *#% Matt Hoffman, from Knox County, Ohio

I hate to admit this but...

I have a brother in prison. My mom & uncle were smuggling cigs into him. A guard happened upon one bag they had hid for him. The receipt was inside and my uncle had used a store value card when he paid. My brother now has company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Pretty close to zero.
2) If MR really did buy a shovel and duct tape, I don't think the police need our help anymore.

I would hazard to guess he would have been named a suspect or POI by now if not being arrested if they had that receipt.

No, I was kidding. We don't know what MR bought at Walmart.

Odd, we also never got a description of the missing fishing rod.

That's interesting that Mark turned in paperwork at work on Monday morning and saw his lawyer.

Mark worked for the United Pipeline Systems and I wonder if he installed pipe systems outdoors?

What did Mark buy at Walmart? Some times killers go into hardware stores to purchase the supplies they need to commit and cover up a crime.

If Dylan didn't plan to go fishing that week, why would Mark buy him a fishing pole?

BBM

when you look at their durango address, your heart will drop...

i don't think it is far from the new lake they put in....i don't remember the name....???horse?? help!!

This is like a game of telephone, I swear it is.

Did mark buy Dylan a fishing pole at walmart that night? I hadn't heard this. I had pretty much thought that Dylan just had a fishing pole at dads and dad said it too was missing.
The fishing pole story has always caused questions with me. It doesn't make sense.

LE hasn't said what was purchased. According to Mark it is missing, but I haven't heard that he had bought it that night or it was his from previous.

I would hazard to guess he would have been named a suspect or POI by now if not being arrested if they had that receipt.

They wouldn't need a receipt from him. If they have video they know what he was buying, know what register he went through and can probably determine what he bought even if he paid with cash. If he paid with a debit/credit card then it would be trivial to figure out what he bought even without video.

I hate to admit this but...

I have a brother in prison. My mom & uncle were smuggling cigs into him. A guard happened upon one bag they had hid for him. The receipt was inside and my uncle had used a store value card when he paid. My brother now has company.

That's too funny!

And I'm sorry.

Did mark buy Dylan a fishing pole at walmart that night? I hadn't heard this. I had pretty much thought that Dylan just had a fishing pole at dads and dad said it too was missing.
The fishing pole story has always caused questions with me. It doesn't make sense.

AFAIK we don't know when MR bought the fishing pole. It is possible that Dylan already had a fishing pole at MR's home.
moo

That's what I'm talking about. I got asked if it was the only thing that concerned me and I said "Yup!" but it was too short to post and I didn't have anything else to add to it.

Ok, the woman, who had not made a commitment to this family, fornicating on the lawn bothers you, but the father, who had made a commitment to his wife and to his children, doing the same thing on his OWN lawn, underneath his wife's window, and where his children can see, doesn't?

BBM

when you look at their durango address, your heart will drop...

i don't think it is far from the new lake they put in....i don't remember the name....???horse?? help!!

Nighthorse. After the (former, I think) Senator.

I don't think it's very close to the lake. It's right on the main road in Durango, and the lake is very close to Durango. It's as close to the lake as the airport.

Ok, the woman, who had not made a commitment to this family, fornicating on the lawn bothers you, but the father, who had made a commitment to his wife and to his children, doing the same thing on his OWN lawn, underneath his wife's window, and where his children can see, doesn't?

Ex-wife, they were already divorced.

No way to tell if this search is based on evidence, or simply because this area needs to be searched before snow comes to stay for a while. I kind of think they are still just trying to find anything to point them in a specific direction and hope that if the phone was tossed out, or something else, it may be along this road. Or they may have had a ping on this road close to the time the phone was last used.

But if so, it seems they would have had that info weeks ago and would have already searched the area thoroughly.

I'll try to listen to the scanner tomorrow.

Clu, I am getting the impression that unless something turns up tomorrow, we are destined for another cold case. I don't have the faith in the local LE I have in some other cases, (one in particular which has still never been resolved)

*sigh*

AFAIK we don't know when MR bought the fishing pole. It is possible that Dylan already had a fishing pole at MR's home.
moo

Or it could be a lie

Leaving here shortly with a group from Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Tesuque, etc. to head to Vallecito. We are all accomplished hikers/mountain bikers with our own equipment/food/water in tow. The weather is going to turn on/about late Saturday/Sunday with first snow coming.

I'll take all your thoughts and prayers with me. Peace.

God bless you, Ransom I am so proud to know you'll be out there searching for this precious young man who we all know belongs home tonight, at this very moment perfecting that list of Christmas goodies that many his age(including my son whose a yr older) are anxiously awaiting come Christmas morn.. It stings my eyes with tears as I look over at my son at this moment..knowing that Dylan's loved ones at this Time are filled with fear and despair..not knowing where he is..

Thank you for dedicating your time, moneys, energy, heart, and soul to helping find Dylan..you have many Websleuthers who will be praying for you all as you search for anything possible that could lead to bringing Dylan home..

Thank you and hugs :hug:

:heartbeat:
Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads