CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her definition of "avid texter" comes from the perspective of a woman who grew up without texting. So we don't know how often he was really texting; the police know of course.

As an aside, about his short messages during the exchange with his friend: his friend was also sending short texts until DR didn't show at 6:30am. I don't think that means anything.

Have you asked her this or seen anywhere that suggests this ? ty

av·id - . Synonyms: enthusiastic, ardent, keen; devoted, dedicated; zealous, fanatic

That does not try in with what you are saying :)

Her definition of "avid texter" comes from the perspective of a woman who grew up without texting. So we don't know how often he was really texting; the police know of course.

As an aside, about his short messages during the exchange with his friend: his friend was also sending short texts until DR didn't show at 6:30am. I don't think that means anything.

oh, Elaine knows how often he is texting; they have verizon as a carrier and the bill shows each month the number of texts from each phone.

I'm always amazed at the number of text my kids do with working, studying and class time.

JMO

I dont really know what to believe. She said he was an avid texter whatever that means to her. But she also said he wasnt the outdoorsy type yet we have seen Dylan's photos playing sports.....playing in the creek...and his friends says he hitchhikes.:waitasec:

imo

I assumed that he was not outdoorsy by himself. So he would never randomally pick up a fishing pole and hike a billion miles to go fishing by himself.

Just my assumption on what i think she meant ( not a fact by any means lol ) :D

It is a lot more fun to play outside in a lake when you have 5 friends but no fun if you went off by yourself to do it IMO.

I assumed that he was not outdoorsy by himself. So he would never randomally pick up a fishing pole and hike a billion miles to go fishing by himself.

Just my assumption on what i think she meant ( not sa fact by any means lol ) :D

It is a lot more fun to play outside in a lake when you have 5 friends but no fun if you went off by yourself to do it IMO.

My assumption also.

What difference does it make as of how an avid a texter he was? What we know is that his friend was texting him, and he was not responding. Which started after 8 pm on Sunday.
If he had been able to, I think it's pretty obvious he would have been responding to his friend that he was so eager to see.

What difference does it make as of how an avid a texter he was? What we know is that his friend was texting him, and he was not responding. Which started after 8 pm on Sunday.
If he had been able to, I think it's pretty obvious he would have been responding to his friend that he was so eager to see.

Because we are trying to say that him having a blanket silence is not normal behavior here.

To me it meant he's not the type of kid that would go on a nature hike deep into the woods by himself (or a 4 mile hike to go fishing by himself). How many people would? And how many 13 year olds would? I love to fish, but walk 4 miles by myself to a lake? Heck no!!

Nerf toys are generally made of soft sponge or foam for indoor use. The only time I recall it being mentioned in MSM was when a few items were listed as being among those collected by LE after the search of MR's house.

There's a list? I'd like to see it!!! I just know about the iPod. TIA

To me it meant he's not the type of kid that would go on a nature hike deep into the woods by himself (or a 4 mile hike to go fishing by himself). How many people would? And how many 13 year olds would? I love to fish, but walk 4 miles by myself to a lake? Heck no!!

I don't think so either. Especially considering he was so eager to see his friend. I don't envision him deciding to go fishing alone instead.

I dont really know what to believe. She said he was an avid texter whatever that means to her. But she also said he wasnt the outdoorsy type yet we have seen Dylan's photos playing sports.....playing in the creek...and his friends says he hitchhikes.:waitasec:

imo

I think she meant in context of going off alone outdoors, IIRC wasn't there a comment made that he didn't like something about the woods or area.

theres also the comment that when fishing with his brother Dylan would get bored quickly.

the only proof we have of Dylan having hitch hiked was with two of his friends in a snowstorm

Nerf toys are generally made of soft sponge or foam for indoor use. The only time I recall it being mentioned in MSM was when a few items were listed as being among those collected by LE after the search of MR's house.

MR did not make a comment about he and Dylan throwing the football around?

Especially when he was so eager the night before to hook up with his friend as well.

Why did this desire suddenly vanish overnight when he was so keen the night before ?

At no point did R make the plans for Dylan to visit , it was all Dylan. And yet suddenly fishing by ones self became more important ?

There's a list? I'd like to see it!!! I just know about the iPod. TIA

Well it's driving me bonkers because I cannot find any news references no matter what I google!
Somewhere there was mention of the nerf football, trackpants, and an ipod ... :confused:

BBM

The only other instance that comes to mind for me is in Sierra Lamar's case. They cleared her family very quickly and publicly and very adamantly. And it was weird because her father had done time for child molestation, so of course all eyes were on him. But LE said he was innocent and had no involvement whatsoever. And that was within the first week IIRC.
there was perp DNA in both of those cases

Is there a park on the way home that he might have said they stopped at to throw the ball around?

Like I said, IF he did something and if the fishing pole and football are lies to cover his tracks then why would he say these things and what could it mean?

It was a Nerf ball... one you can toss around in the house.

I've had a thought recently that keeps niggling at me. If this was planned, and something happened to Dylan on the way home from Walmart, then wouldn't MR have the foresight to do some texting on Dylan's phone later on, to make it look like he was alive? If he threw the phone out the window or smashed it or something, then he would have to think up something else to explain it. I've never seen any statements from him to explain why Dylan's phone had no more activity on it after a certain time. If he has explained this to LE, they aren't making that public, for some reason.

This suggests to me that whatever happened to Dylan was not planned. If he had planned it, then he would have thought about the phone not being used at all and took care of that detail ahead of time.

MR told KOAT news that investigators took a pair of Dylan's sweatpants, his Ipod and a Nerf football the two tossed around Sunday night

Are we allowed to include YouTube Links?

Search YouTube Dylan's Dad Talks for above

I do think Dylan was an avid texter, but I don't think that necessarily means he would be texting while walking through a busy airport or a busy Walmart. Heck I'm attached to my phone and an avid texter but I don't do it while I'm walking.
To me Dylan seemed irritated while he was texting Ryan and I think that's why the conversation and answers were short. I think he was mad at his Father for not taking him to the friends that night. And this is where I believe the issues started. I have never felt it was premeditated. I think Dylan probably got a little mouthy with his Dad and that set him off and an argument ensued. And God only knows what happened after that. ALL JUST MY OPINION.

BBM
What the hay Paul! Where does that statement come from?
she wasnt born in prehistoric ages!.
Kids are AVID texters!
So are most of the parents!

and many grandparents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics