CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm changing the subject if anyone else is game.

azgrandma said when she moved to AZ, MR moved to North Carolina (thread 20 post 456). does anyone know why?

now i've been in the court records for the only area i can find with his name on it, greensboro...there's some interesting stuff if he was ever married to a woman named catherine. if it's him. the dates are all off though.

if anyone cares...;)TIA...

That looks to be a different MR, I believe. The Greensboro one is a CPA.

That looks to be a different MR, I believe. The Greensboro one is a CPA.

that's what i thought too. but there are quite a few redwines in that area.

for someone who's mojo was to drag out divorce cases, why would he move across the country in the middle of one? for what purpose? job relocation? pipeworking and trucking aren't indigenous to one geographical area. i can't imagine the only employment he could find was in NC.

then many months (or years) later show up at your child's school. it's odd. IMO.

just curious.

Just because most abusers don't cross the line to murder doesn't mean we shouldn't be very mindful of an abusive history.
I'm fairly confident that most parents who murder their child could honestly say, "well, yesterday, I only hit him".

That's true, and I'm sure there are a lot of cases that we never hear about until something bad happens.
I won't bring up the subject again, and I apologize that I even mentioned it to start with. It was not my intent to stir up a hornet's nest.

Is that what I said?

Ignoring that we do not even know if she was talking about DR or CR, it was merely a rhetorical question for everyone to consider for themselves.

I am a foster kid, my mom lost parental rights, and I work as a CASA volunteer. I understand child abuse, we're like like old school BFF's. I was simply asking if someone was making formal accusations, would they put out the worst of the worst, something in between or the best of the best? I was suggesting that instead of hounding on AZG's account- maybe we could consider the implication of what is out there from Eliane as well. Together. Quietly. To ourselves. Without any pressure what to derive from it.

But sure, if that means I'm all about punching kids- awesome.

I just want to point out, Elaine did not put that out there at all ~ the press dug that up. I don't remember hearing her commenting on that in anyway shape or form.

ETA ~ We don't know what is in any sealed records.

I just want to point out, Elaine did not put that out there at all ~ the press dug that up. I don't remember hearing her commenting on that in anyway shape or form.

I said "what is out there from Elaine"

It is out there, and it is ER's point of view. Regardless of where it came from, it gives us info on what ER thought the courts should know about MR.

BBM
Absolutely. It is a big leap to say they 'want' to kill their child. But how many times have we seen kids rushed to emergency rooms with life threatening injuries, as a result of punishment? Way too many times.

And MR is a big strong man. Dylan is very small in comparison. If dad lost his temper and slapped him or punched him, it may have done more damage than he intended. :cry:

Absolutely, it could. But AFAIK, that's still just speculation that it happened this time. I believe there have been many other scenarios posted of things that COULD have happened, not involving child abuse, but they seem to be quickly discarded because it is preferable to believe that MR lost his temper and killed his son. I just don't understand that concept, sorry.
Not meaning you, personally, just a general observation.

ETA ~ We don't know what is in any sealed records.

Nancy Grace said Elaine didn't want to talk about it -

GRACE: And to you, Eric Schwartzreich, regarding the protective orders, both parties, the mother and the father, and I`m not asking her because she doesn`t want to talk about this, and I get it. She`s here to talk about her son. Both parties took out restraining orders against each other in the middle of a divorce. That -- that happens every day. That really doesn`t mean anything to me.

Absolutely, it could. But AFAIK, that's still just speculation that it happened this time. I believe there have been many other scenarios posted of things that COULD have happened, not involving child abuse, but they seem to be quickly discarded because it is preferable to believe that MR lost his temper and killed his son. I just don't understand that concept, sorry.

With all due respect, I don't believe it is 'preferable' to believe that MR lost his temper and killed his son, but I believe it is reasonable to suspect it is possible he may have lost his temper and Dylan died as a result.

that's what i thought too. but there are quite a few redwines in that area.

for someone who's mojo was to drag out divorce cases, why would he move across the country in the middle of one? for what purpose? job relocation? pipeworking and trucking aren't indigenous to one geographical area. i can't imagine the only employment he could find was in NC.

then many months (or years) later show up at your child's school. it's odd. IMO.

just curious.

I think there's family in NC. Seems when folks have a big life change , like a divorce, maybe they want to be close to family and sort themself out. Maybe he went back to where his family was for a bit to feel connected !

With all due respect, I don't believe it is 'preferable' to believe that MR lost his temper and killed his son, but I believe it is reasonable to suspect it is possible he may have lost his temper and Dylan died as a result.

Exactly. I would prefer that Dylan spent a week with his dad and then hopped back on a plane to resume his normal life with his mother. That didn't happen. If Dylan 'had' to go missing then I would prefer that he did so because he chose to. I don't believe that happened either.
That leaves me with explanations that are not preferable by any stretch of the imagination. Frankly, they are hellish to even consider but they are realistic IMO.

I think there's family in NC. Seems when folks have a big life change , like a divorce, maybe they want to be close to family and sort themself out. Maybe he went back to where his family was for a bit to feel connected !

True, this happens all the time. There is also another dynamic for why this happens. If a person is narcissistically disordered and they are no longer getting their egos fed by a spouse, kids, or the people that were formerly mutual friends, they often move on very quickly to whomever WILL feed that ego. Sometimes family members satisfy that quite handily when NO ONE ELSE will.

We aren't seeing much of 'family' these days, though. Wonder what's up with that?

or. to refuel.

he seems to go from turmoil to isolation...back into turmoil, then isolation.

i see a foggy pattern, jmo.

Ugh. I think I have to stop reading this thread. Can someone let me know if anything of significance happens? I haven't chimed in at all because of the constant back and forth of the same topics. I hate how frustrating this case is for us. I wish LE would give us something, anything to go on.

Nothing left to say about Dylan's disappearance. Without some sort of update, I am at a loss.

Is that what I said?

Ignoring that we do not even know if she was talking about DR or CR, it was merely a rhetorical question for everyone to consider for themselves.

I am a foster kid, my mom lost parental rights, and I work as a CASA volunteer. I understand child abuse, we're like like old school BFF's. I was simply asking if someone was making formal accusations, would they put out the worst of the worst, something in between or the best of the best? I was suggesting that instead of hounding on AZG's account- maybe we could consider the implication of what is out there from Eliane as well. Together. Quietly. To ourselves. Without any pressure what to derive from it.

But sure, if that means I'm all about punching kids- awesome.

I am not saying you are all about punching kids--not at all. :wave: :wave:

I was just saying that if MR took a drunken swing at his 9 yr old, then that is in itself child abuse. And maybe that was the only physical abuse she could point to at the time. However , emotional and psychological abuse is also a possible factor, but much harder to document or prove.

I am not looking at what is 'preferable,' I am looking at what I think is most 'probable.' It is quite possible that a random abduction took place, and that Dylan went outside that morning with all of his things and the first and only person he ran into was a kidnapper/killer. But I don't think that is the most probable scenario. JMO

I think we have debated and discussed every possible scenario of what could have happened to little Dylan. And we just don't know. I doubt LE is going to release any info at this point unless an arrest is made and/or a body found. And sadly we may never know... Just another heartbreaking case.

I think we have debated and discussed every possible scenario of what could have happened to little Dylan. And we just don't know. I doubt LE is going to release any info at this point unless an arrest is made and/or a body found. And sadly we may never know... Just another heartbreaking case.

I agree, we have discussed everything to this point.. I only hope he is safe..LE may be quiet for a reason and I hope they can bring Dylan home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?