CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGoodness its all so complicated.

I was also thinking Dad took his phone and either turned it off or tossed it
Then Dylan whips out his trusty I POD and sends a text!

You could be right and that text might have said something like 'my Dad's a **** he just threw my phone in the river!'

5:46 p.m. Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata County Airport.

7:05 p.m. Dylan was seen at Walmart in Durango.

7:22 p.m. Dylan and his father went to McDonalds in Durango.

9:37 p.m. Dylan sent his last text message.

Sorry I realize this is the same but ' last text message' versus last electronic communication and I just had an OMG moment ! What if........... drumroll
please........ there is no text from DR' s phone, but the phone company
shows one sent from DR"S phone, see? OR one received to MR's phone
that he deleted and thought phone co did not have record of ?

OMGoodness its all so complicated.

I was also thinking Dad took his phone and either turned it off or tossed it
Then Dylan whips out his trusty I POD and sends a text!

Dylan would need wifi to send a message via his iPod so unless he had arrvied at the house then he would not of had wifi in the middle of nowhere .

I cant help but wonder why LE just confirmed McDonalds?

Because they read this site and got tired of us trying to figure it out, thought they'd help us out a little here. Heck we kept asking them for it, I thought it was nice of them.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I did a total fly by at work today. Can't even call it work really. Seems the last 3 days I cannot pull myself away from the PC. Thankfully I think the DH works all weekend and he won't notice ...

I do believe it was a text message. I just don't think it was sent from Dylan's cell phone. Even if it was deleted off Dylan's phone it would show up on the provider records. Remember Dylan's phone is missing so all text details are coming from his phone provider not the actual phone. And Ryan's phone of course.

But his family is on record with his last communication around 8. I think they are genuinely surprised to hear about this text. If it were sent to his friends, many of whom have been visible and vocal since he went missing, I would think they would have spoken up about the text.
Maybe his family is wrong and the 9:37 PM text that LE says was Dylan's last is accurate. I trust that LE would only release an accurate time.

I've heard it said that Dylan was a prolific text-er and had many friends. Why have we only heard from one of these friends about texts? Does that mean Dylan only texted that one friend or is it possible that he texted other friends that have not gone public about it? MOO.

Oh Grandma, You're around. Do you know if MR has a heart murmur ? tks :)

Because they read this site and got tired of us trying to figure it out, thought they'd help us out a little here. Heck we kept asking them for it, I thought it was nice of them.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yes, I DO know that that was strictly for us!
:floorlaugh:

The information that we have from accounts from Dylan's mom is that the last activity on Dylan's phone was about 8 PM which is in line with the timeline information we have. The texts after that on the timeline are all from Ryan's phone and are incoming. If Dylan's phone is off and never turned on again these would never show up on his phone record as they would never have been rec'd - would only show on Ryan's records.

The other information on communication that we have is:
9:37PM Dylan’s last electronic device communication (texting)

what if MR got ahold of Dylans phone about 8 PM - saw his text to his mom saying he had arrived with the scowly face and that set him off - he turns off the phone - or destroys the phone. Or maybe he saw other texts to someone else - we only have Ryan's communication with Dylan (from Ryan) - Dylan could have been texting multiple people and LE may not have released that information.

We don't know if there were other electronic communications after 8 PM on the other device (if in fact is was a different device) - only that the last one was 9:37 PM. Maybe MR didn't know that Dylan could text via his IPOD or something else and Dylan was communicating that whole time with "someone" and when MR realized it - then things went south. Maybe the contents of the communication or the person with whom Dylan was communicating set something off.

MOO

Maybe his family is wrong and the 9:37 PM text that LE says was Dylan's last is accurate. I trust that LE would only release an accurate time.

I've heard it said that Dylan was a prolific text-er and had many friends. Why have we only heard from one of these friends about texts? Does that mean Dylan only texted that one friend or is it possible that he texted other friends that have not gone public about it? MOO.

I wonder if Elaine has gotten copies of the phone records from her provider herself? I'm sure she can do this. I know someone who got pages of texts from her phone provider recently, which she needed for a domestic violence case. LE had HER get it from the provider.

The information that we have from accounts from Dylan's mom is that the last activity on Dylan's phone was about 8 PM which is in line with the timeline information we have. The texts after that on the timeline are all from Ryan's phone and are incoming. If Dylan's phone is off and never turned on again these would never show up on his phone record as they would never have been rec'd - would only show on Ryan's records.

The other information on communication that we have is:
9:37PM Dylan’s last electronic device communication (texting)

what if MR got ahold of Dylans phone about 8 PM - saw his text to his mom saying he had arrived with the scowly face and that set him off - he turns off the phone - or destroys the phone. Or maybe he saw other texts to someone else - we only have Ryan's communication with Dylan (from Ryan) - Dylan could have been texting multiple people and LE may not have released that information.

We don't know if there were other electronic communications after 8 PM on the other device (if in fact is was a different device) - only that the last one was 9:37 PM. Maybe MR didn't know that Dylan could text via his IPOD or something else and Dylan was communicating that whole time with "someone" and when MR realized it - then things went south. Maybe the contents of the communication or the person with whom Dylan was communicating set something off.

MOO

Or if...and I had not thought of this....there was, in fact, more "electronic communication" from one of Dylan's devices between 8 and 9:37 and we did not know until now? More from an ipod touch, more from an online gaming system (a clever suggestion by someone awhile back) that, since ER did not know about and LE hadn't said, WE also did not know about? LE simply says 'last' text...not 'only text between 8 and 937.' Just brainstorming.

Dylan would need wifi to send a message via his iPod so unless he had arrvied at the house then he would not of had wifi in the middle of nowhere .

Or someone who was using that device would need wifi. Someone who might have been near wifi at 937?

Thinking out loud here.

5:46PM Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport. could this be the time stamp on the video?

then they drove the ~15 minutes to Walmart that would make it about 6:00 pm

7:05 PM Dylan at Durango Walmart time stamp on receipt?
7:22 PM Dylan at Durango McDonalds time stamp on receipt or from register

9:37PM Dylan's last electronic device communication (texting)
thought of this - it says "communication" and we were all debating if it was R's text to him
IMO the last communication was R's text to Dylan, if each of us looked at our phone right now we could be a few minutes off here or there. But, I know my older phone would display the time I received the text, I was having a hard time because someone would send me a text and I wouldn't get it right away. If they were driving home, they could have passed a spot where the text just simply delayed.
The phone records would show incoming and outgoing times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E