CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I just wondered ? If LE took MR's home computer and has not given it back, then he's very limited on information as far as all of the updates and planned prayer vigils and searches and maybe some of the things he's been accused of ' avoiding' he really didn't have any knowledge of happening. IF LE has the computer still. Food for thought !

He was personally told of the events, even the vigil that he showed up late to because he said he didn't know about it.

I wonder if Elaine has gotten copies of the phone records from her provider herself? I'm sure she can do this. I know someone who got pages of texts from her phone provider recently, which she needed for a domestic violence case. LE had HER get it from the provider.

I have no idea where she came up with the 8:00 time but it appears to be incorrect. MOO.

5:46PM Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 PM Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 PM Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37PM Dylan's last electronic device communication (texting)

Can't recall, was it est to be about an hour from McDonalds to MR house?

So at 9:37, they would be presumed to be home, based on MR account.

Unless, they went somewhere else, another direction, and that msg was a clue of some sort ( just speculating)

I have never texted...so just tossing a question...
If the text was on Ipod, or puter, and someone later found it and deleted it, would it leave a trail anywhere, for those FBI forensic peeps to find.
( even if no text detail, just that one was done..any footprint?)

:confused:

He was personally told of the events, even the vigil that he showed up late to because he said he didn't know about it.

Once again, what comes to mind is the need to be seen as a victim. Manipulative. JMO

Thinking out loud here.

5:46PM Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport. could this be the time stamp on the video?

then they drove the ~15 minutes to Walmart that would make it about 6:00 pm

7:05 PM Dylan at Durango Walmart time stamp on receipt?
7:22 PM Dylan at Durango McDonalds time stamp on receipt or from register

thought of this - it says "communication" and we were all debating if it was R's text to him
IMO the last communication was R's text to Dylan, if each of us looked at our phone right now we could be a few minutes off here or there. But, I know my older phone would display the time I received the text, I was having a hard time because someone would send me a text and I wouldn't get it right away. If they were driving home, they could have passed a spot where the text just simply delayed.
The phone records would show incoming and outgoing times.

Interesting point of view about those different times at 9:27/9:37. However, if it was the phone receiving texts, would the records not also show R's texts the next morning? Or is the thinking that Dylan's phone was not rendered fully inoperable until after 9:37, as opposed to after 8:01? So it would have rec'd R's last text but nothing else?

I have no idea where she came up with the 8:00 time but it appears to be incorrect. MOO.

Not necessary incorrect. I can look online right now and see the last time I sent a text out on my phone. It is updated every couple of hours. The phone records that Dylan's mom have would show the last activity on the phone. The only thing we have after about 8 PM is Ryan's texts to Dylan - if the phone is off they would not show on the phone records as they would never have been recieved. They would only show on Ryan's records

Thinking out loud here.

5:46PM Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport. could this be the time stamp on the video?

then they drove the ~15 minutes to Walmart that would make it about 6:00 pm

7:05 PM Dylan at Durango Walmart time stamp on receipt?
7:22 PM Dylan at Durango McDonalds time stamp on receipt or from register

thought of this - it says "communication" and we were all debating if it was R's text to him
IMO the last communication was R's text to Dylan, if each of us looked at our phone right now we could be a few minutes off here or there. But, I know my older phone would display the time I received the text, I was having a hard time because someone would send me a text and I wouldn't get it right away. If they were driving home, they could have passed a spot where the text just simply delayed.
The phone records would show incoming and outgoing times.

yes, I completely believe the 9:37 electronic device communication is DR's phone receiving RN's text. They did not say DR's last communication, they specified it was his device's communication. The device "communicated" in that it received a text from RN. I do not believe it was an outgoing communication. nobody knows if the phone actually received that text or if it was just on the cell records and RN's text history b/c the phone is missing.

Not necessary incorrect. I can look online right now and see the last time I sent a text out on my phone. It is updated every couple of hours. The phone records that Dylan's mom have would show the last activity on the phone. The only thing we have after about 8 PM is Ryan's texts to Dylan - if the phone is off they would not show on the phone records as they would never have been recieved. They would only show on Ryan's records

8:01 is the last time stamp conversation that DR sent an outbound text. His last text could have been anywhere between 8:01-9PM approximately. not sure how long his phone needs to be idle before it marks a new time stamp.

yes, I completely believe the 9:37 electronic device communication is DR's phone receiving RN's text. They did not say DR's last communication, they specified it was his device's communication. The device "communicated" in that it received a text from RN. I do not believe it was an outgoing communication. nobody knows if the phone actually received that text or if it was just on the cell records and RN's text history b/c the phone is missing.

I thought they said his last sent text message!

Im getting confused

I posted this yesterday as an explanation and the discrepancy and no one has responded to my idea. Would be interested to know why anyone disagrees or discounts it as what happened.

5:46 p.m. Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata County Airport.
sighting

7:05 p.m. Dylan was seen at Walmart in Durango.
sighting

7:22 p.m. Dylan and his father went to McDonalds in Durango.
sighting

9:37 p.m. Dylan sent his last text message. (LE said electronic device)

last text message.

Electronic device was simply used to differentiate between texts and actual sightings in their timeline. Electronic device = cell phone.

I also think there is a huge possibility that 9:37 is a typo and should be 9:27. Same information we have always had. JMO

I agree and from reading this forum reception was bad . So if Dylan was going though mountains and stuff it makes logical sense there was a delay in the text arriving to Dylan's phone ... Moo

Same for me

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I have a land line and am wireless too.
But I live out in the sticks and we had only dialup until about 3 yrs ago.
They came and dug a trench all down the street and to each house
to put in fiberoptics and after that we had wireless internet.
My guess is where MR is way way way more isolated than where
I am and the companies would n ot go up there and to that expense
for just a few houses to install wifi capability, would they ?
So I m speculating on the dialup.

I disagree. I believe that the 9:37 PM time from LE is a text that Dylan made. MOO.

Oh Grandma, You're around. Do you know if MR has a heart murmur ? tks :)

Not that I remember, hmmmm now I gotta think about his heart??? That is gonna bug me all day, thank you

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I have a land line and am wireless too.
But I live out in the sticks and we had only dialup until about 3 yrs ago.
They came and dug a trench all down the street and to each house
to put in fiberoptics and after that we had wireless internet.
My guess is where MR is way way way more isolated than where
I am and the companies would n ot go up there and to that expense
for just a few houses to install wifi capability, would they ?
So I m speculating on the dialup.

If you have internet all you have to have for WI is a separate wireless router connected to your internet. jmo

If the the 9:37 PM time that LE gave as a last text was an incoming text, why wouldn't the texts that Dylan's friend sent the next morning to him be considered as being the last instead?

I think his cell went off radar around 8 ish and his last text arrived to somone at 9 37.

Maybe they lost the ping around 8
but the message got hung up till 937

If the the 9:37 PM time that LE gave as a last text was an incoming text, why wouldn't the texts that Dylan's friend sent the next morning to him be considered as being the last instead?

A very valid point and not one I thought of .... Food for thought :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member