CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. God forbid a single man living alone a) is used to thinking about himself first, or b) possesses a loaded gun when mobs of irrational and potentially unstable folks - most of whom are uninvolved strangers - are accusing him of murder and even stalking him outside of his house.

Why on earth would a rational person have a gun sitting on the table during an interview about his missing son?

It's extremely odd for a rational loving parent to think of themselves before thinking of their missing child.

I can't believe anyone would see either as acceptable or normal.

For me, personally I'm just glad to see a pick up of media interest for Dylan..strictly moo but I haven't a single doubt that this is due to Cory's recent attention calling toward his father..its those events that came from Cory's being aggressive in fighting to find his little brother that's sparked a renewed interest..and at this point I'm fine with some outlets seeming first point of importance to be attempting to put focus on family dynamics(while IMO its not the preferred route I'd take or like to seen taken)..however at this point I'll take it for the fact that its atleast keeping public Dylan's name and the fact that he's still missing, and there will be no backing down or relenting of pressure applied until he's found..

Now, what does indeed anger the hell out of me is that this media is delaying this being publicly broadcast AND reported FOR PURE SELFISH GAIN OF BUILD UP OF ANTICIPATION WITH EXPECTED SPIKES IN RATINGS WITH THIS APPROACH TAKEN!! This makes me angry in that they are clearly and absolutely putting ratings as top priority over Dylan's well being! <<--- This I take great issue with and in no way whatsoever find it to be acceptable, period!:furious:

I just got to wonder who the hell is leading these people? First KKB now this <modsnip>?

I really wish they would contact a real missing persons organization to guide them.

Who knows if any of it is supported by the family. I doubt it.

Why on earth would a rational person have a gun sitting on the table during an interview about his missing son?

It's extremely odd for a rational loving parent to think of themselves before thinking of their missing child.

I can't believe anyone would see either as acceptable or normal.

Thanks PS for bringing it back down to earth regarding MR's behaviors and actions being bizarre, illogical, and irrational..jmo.

Indeed. God forbid a single man living alone a) is used to thinking about himself first, or b) possesses a loaded gun when mobs of irrational and potentially unstable folks - most of whom are uninvolved strangers - are accusing him of murder and even stalking him outside of his house.

He may be a single man, as in unmarried. But he has a large family and he has four children and two ex wives. So he is not 'single' as in no others to think about and relate to. He shouldn't be thinking about himself first all of the time, imo.

And what 'mobs' of people are there? Where are these violent 'mobs'?

I have to say that after seeing the interview clip and the loaded gun on the table. Well...I'm more convinced than ever that there is something seriously wrong with that man!
Everything is me me me. He see's himself as the victim not Dylan. <modsnip>!

Maybe if he's getting threatening calls at home, then he thought somehow a 'show of force' might make people think twice. I'm just speculating MOOO and atj. But if you were at home and afraid then you'd want others, unknown people who will see the interview to know you're protected at home. Not a bad idea, really. He should probably change his home number.

For me, personally I'm just glad to see a pick up of media interest for Dylan..strictly moo but I haven't a single doubt that this is due to Cory's recent attention calling toward his father..its those events that came from Cory's being aggressive in fighting to find his little brother that's sparked a renewed interest..and at this point I'm fine with some outlets seeming first point of importance to be attempting to put focus on family dynamics(while IMO its not the preferred route I'd take or like to seen taken)..however at this point I'll take it for the fact that its atleast keeping public Dylan's name and the fact that he's still missing, and there will be no backing down or relenting of pressure applied until he's found..

Now, what does indeed anger the hell out of me is that this media is delaying this being publicly broadcast AND reported FOR PURE SELFISH GAIN OF BUILD UP OF ANTICIPATION WITH EXPECTED SPIKES IN RATINGS WITH THIS APPROACH TAKEN!! This makes me angry in that they are clearly and absolutely putting ratings as top priority over Dylan's well being! <<--- This I take great issue with and in no way whatsoever find it to be acceptable, period!:furious:

YES ~ What if they ran the story 2 days ago and someone saw DR at a rest stop in omaha , nebraska but now he's back on the road with his abductor ? And now that window has closed !

Maybe if he's getting threatening calls at home, then he thought somehow a 'show of force' might make people think twice. I'm just speculating MOOO and atj. But if you were at home and afraid then you'd want others, unknown people who will see the interview to know you're protected at home. Not a bad idea, really. He should probably change his home number.
I'm sure that was his 'purpose' but how incredibly idiotic and immature. <modsnip>.

And I'm going to lock this one up, until the new one is ready. This will give you all a chance to take a break and walk away for a minute, get a drink, start dinner, whatever.

Things are getting testy. Please remember that name calling and name variations are not allowed. LE is NOT calling MR a suspect/POI so keep your comments within TOS. You may discuss, but you may not accuse.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member