CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would be focus on any discrepancy's but you haven't seen any IIRC. So if there aren't any Mark should be fine right? We have to remember ER was at work, so she has a solid alibi & 5-6 hrs. away...so I agree she is the good guy, although I do expect he will question motives, etc. That is where the drama will come in, but...

Although I may not hold him in as high esteem as others seem to, bottom line though he is looking for the truth! Aren't well all!!!

Just because I don't seen any discrepancy's in Mark's interview doesn't mean Dr Phil doesn't. He could still put Mark in the hot seat whether he believes in the facts of this case or not. Dr Phil is in the business of making money for Dr Phil and he's not in the business of finding the truth. That's law enforcements job. MOO.

I thought he said that Dylan was texting or maybe playing a game. I would imagine it would be hard to tell without looking close up to the screen of whatever device Dylan was using. MOO.

He actually said...

But, I specifically remember him texting about that time, and he was texting on the couch after we were here and watching the movie he was over there texting or playing a video or something. I just assumed he was texting, ‘cos it’s not like he can’t ever get service up here, it’s just very sporadic.

Which I find interesting because there is a distinct difference in appearance between a flip phone and an Ipod but I suppose a blue collar guy like MR can not tell the difference or does not know that you can't play "video games" on a flip phone?

MOO

Wasn't he rather evasive about the time?

Well he did admit in the last interview that he thought it was earlier in the beginning, which indicates to me that he likely told LE an earlier time, which I'm sure was a red flag to them when they started getting the evidence in. But in retrospect, any earlier time that he may have told LE that they went to sleep does not coincide with the time stamps on the video surveillence of them in Durango so that has been adjusted because MR seems to be up on all of the times in question now.

I wonder if his answer to LE as to why there was no electronic communication from Dylan after 9:37pm was because that is when they went to bed. Which subsequently did not fit in with the football throwing and movie watching details.

:waitasec:

MOO

I still don't see why LE would think the existence of a communication at 9:37pm would help bring forth new tips.

I do Clu. See this strategy of releasing this 'text time' would help bring forth new tips like:

1. New bed time for Dylan from Mark...after watching movie and him leaving Dylan 'texting away' on the end of the couch...........

2. New lie......caught/gotcha Mark!!

He actually said...

But, I specifically remember him texting about that time, and he was texting on the couch after we were here and watching the movie he was over there texting or playing a video or something. I just assumed he was texting, ‘cos it’s not like he can’t ever get service up here, it’s just very sporadic.

Which I find interesting because there is a distinct difference in appearance between a flip phone and an Ipod but I suppose a blue collar guy like MR can not tell the difference or does not know that you can't play "video games" on a flip phone?

MOO
Well I'm a 51 year old man who wouldn't know the deference between an iPod and a flip phone at a glance. I guess that I'm blue collar also if that helps in your stereotype.

I just checked my vintage 2009 Samsung slider phone and it has game apps on it. Are you sure that Mark was wrong in thinking that Dylan may have been playing games?

He actually said...

MOO

I believe he knows the difference! JMO

I do Clu. See this strategy of releasing this 'text time' would help bring forth new tips like:

1. New bed time for Dylan from Mark...after watching movie and him leaving Dylan 'texting away' on the end of the couch...........

if there is a lie in there I am sure the media (who has been on top of this from the start) will cry out when there footage is subpoenaed (if it ever is)

if it is we will hear about it.

:twocents:

He actually said...

MOO

Thank you! And yet another very odd statement by MR. BBM

He SPECIFICALLY REMEMBERS HIM TEXTING. I think it's very odd include the word specifically. Then he goes on to add AFTER WE WERE HERE. Again another odd statement. Then he changes from SPECIFICALLY remembering him texting to texting or playing a video game or something. And then he adds he assumed he was texting cos it's not like he can't get service it's up here, it's just very sporatic. Why add the last part of that sentence? Why is that important to talk about the cell phone service up there?

What I gather that he wanted to convey is Dylan was texting after he got to his house and he can get cell service there. He adds texting OR playing video game or something just in case there are no records of Dylan texting at those times.

This statement from the interview is interesting as well...

All I need to know is that he’s safe and where he’s at, and how to get a hold of him, and it’s likely I’ll pop in on him -- Check to make sure he’s at where he says he’s at. Those things were important to me. You know… when he’s with me – it’s me and him, with the exception of his friends. You know… I know those are important to him, but … you know… I monitor what he does, where he’s at.

...considering that it was 7 hours since he had supposedly last seen or heard from his son, even though he had made repeated attempts to text him (not call...text) and he still had not heard from him and had absolutely no idea where he could be. It was about 4-5hrs before he decided to take a nap instead of "monitoring where's he's at". At about 7hrs with no contact from Dylan is when he decided he "needed to go find that boy".

MOO

He actually said...

MOO

He probably has an I phone 4 or 5
why wouldnt a blue collar guy know the diff?

But we don't know what he told LE. Also, they could have simply confronted him with this info, instead of giving him time to create a new story, if that was the case.

He actually said...

MOO

Oh my.. Why does their always have to be a dig or sarcasm when referring or talking about Mark Redwine? I am just wondering. :banghead:

It's possible but only LE knows this. It sure seems like it changed from Dylan being so tired and them not having time to talk to them watching a moving and Dylan texting on the couch. From what we can tell anyways. For all we know this is the story he told LE from the get go. If it did change I'm sure LE is well aware.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

this includes name calling.. name variations and the like.

:bump:

This statement from the interview is interesting as well...

All I need to know is that he’s safe and where he’s at, and how to get a hold of him, and it’s likely I’ll pop in on him -- Check to make sure he’s at where he says he’s at. Those things were important to me. You know… when he’s with me – it’s me and him, with the exception of his friends. You know… I know those are important to him, but … you know… I monitor what he does, where he’s at.

...considering that it was 7 hours since he had supposedly last seen or heard from his son, even though he had made repeated attempts to text him (not call...text) and he still had not heard from him and had absolutely no idea where he could be. It was about 4-5hrs before he decided to take a nap instead of "monitoring where's he's at". At about 7hrs with no contact from Dylan is when he decided he "needed to go find that boy".

MOO

We all know that in an area where service is spoty you can almost always get a text to go through when a call might not. jmo

I do not believe LE would release any new info in this case unless they thought there was a chance the public could help.

If they found something that contradicted MR's statements, they would simply challenge him, IMO, since he is apparently still cooperating. No need even to announce it.

So, if this is the case, why release the info about the later communication? I am sure they know who it was sent to-didn't the reporter say "a friend"? So why/how could the public help? Or did LE just feel the need to show they found something/anything new.

We all know that in an area where service is spoty you can almost always get a text to go through when a call might not. jmo

Exactly why you'd think MR would have called Dylan on the landline in the morning when he was trying to get a hold of him while he was in Durango.

MOO

Thank you! And yet another very odd statement by MR. BBM

He SPECIFICALLY REMEMBERS HIM TEXTING. I think it's very odd include the word specifically. Then he goes on to add AFTER WE WERE HERE. Again another odd statement. Then he changes from SPECIFICALLY remembering him texting to texting or playing a video game or something. And then he adds he assumed he was texting cos it's not like he can't get service it's up here, it's just very sporatic. Why add the last part of that sentence? Why is that important to talk about the cell phone service up there?

What I gather that he wanted to convey is Dylan was texting after he got to his house and he can get cell service there. He adds texting OR playing video game or something just in case there are no records of Dylan texting at those times.
So what's your point? That something Mark said is factually wrong?

Exactly why you'd think MR would have called Dylan on the landline in the morning when he was trying to get a hold of him while he was in Durango.

MOO

Yea I guess if DR was in the right spot on the couch the phone call would have come through to his cell phone. DR had a cell phone. jmo

I think it's different because it reaches a much larger audience which matters if Dylan is out there alive somewhere. I think it's different because it possible will show inconsistencies in MR's timeline (or lack thereof) and cause many more people to scratch their head. This show would be seen by hundreds of thousands of people; much more coverage that the flyers that have been put up in Durango, Bayfield and the surrounding communities.

I agree with you 100% & if there are no inconsistencies that is a great thing to move forward on. Maybe the public will re-think & wonder something about so & so. To me, it is all about Dylan, getting his picture out & getting at the truth. Yeah...there is apparently drama as we have found out, but I at this late stage...I do think Dr. Phil will be fair & I don't think the drama will be the focus for most people watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot