CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if MR is the most honest person ever, and has not breathed an untrue word, Dylan could have been gone as long as ten hours before police were called, anytime from 7:30am on. And if he was abducted by a "random", he could have been taken anywhere. If by a local predator,probably within twenty miles or so. Still almost impossible to search everywhere.

No matter how true or probable that is; if people are willing to search that is a great thing, including publicity. If there is can possibly help, why not do it? It always warms my heart the people that pitch-in at no charge. Look at the good people on w/s that are here day after day, night after night that care about a missing person that they never have even met.

What is that supposed to mean? I see no violence toward ER in that.

"In 2008, mom, Elaine Redwine, claimed she had a confrontation with her ex-husband Mark in the early hours of July 4. She wrote, "He was very drunk and grabbed me and took a swing at his son." She said Dylan reacted and hit Mark."

I wonder if Dr. Phil will address this.

I do appreciate your posts and you views, but I have/had no knowledge that ER and MR's relationship was abusive. Maybe I missed this. jmo

You make a good point. I am not speaking of physical abuse. Some of the things have made me consider him as mentally abusive are the court battles, hiding children, withholding information and some of Elaine's statements. And his demeanor, especially in the last interview with MB. I would have to go back and get links. Even then, it would be purely my opinion of these statements and events.

I should have qualified my comment with "If MR is an abusive husband..."

No matter how true or probable that is; if people are willing to search that is a great thing, including publicity. If is can possibly help, why not do it? It always warms my heart the people that pitch-in at no charge. Look at the good people on w/s that are here day after day, night after night that care about a missing person that they never have even met.

I did not mean to say they should not be searching, was responding as to where he could be, if deceased.

Abuse can be mental, emotional , or physical

all just as bad

I would never ever EVER suggest someone needs to maintain a family relationship with someone they don't want to. Never. Ever. That could be dangerous for so many women and children. Just no.

My response was to AZGrandma's post about divorce breaking the family. It certainly does not have to, if both parties don't want it to.

Hope that clarifies.

Okay, I will go along with that. What has MR done to indicate he is not acting like a Father who is concerned about his son? ty

Dear mck16,

I don't want you to think that I am avoiding your question, but I have a migraine starting, and a piece of writing that I'm being paid to work on, so I have to sign off of here for tonight. I will be back tomorrow, however, with a response.

Take care.

dlc

What is that supposed to mean? I see no violence toward ER in that.

If you read the reports, I believe Mark grabbed Elaine.

And I bet the mental abuse (if how Mark has acted since he sent Elaine the text about Dylan is any indication of what kind of man he is) has been going on for a long time. Also evident by his statement....my problem is with Elaine, etc...

Sorry, his personality just brings out anger in me.....I personally have had experience with men like Mark...and he does continue to play games with Elaine and Cory

My heart is so heavy for Elaine tonight. To have to go to sleep tonight on the note that tomorrow cadaver dogs will comb terrain for your son's body. And this is what is supposed to help bring clues or hope or leads or closure or justice? This is just awful. (understatement)

I read that there would be four cadaver dogs and one tracking dog, I believe.
I hope they start at the last place Dylan was videoed (Walmart or McDonalds). Dogs followed a scent for many miles in the Amber Dubois case. No one believed that they had the correct trail, but when they finally located her body, the dogs were spot on as far as they could manage.http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/08/search-dogs-came-close-seeking-amber-last-year/

Those dogs were brought in 6 months later and still found a trail.

I would never ever EVER suggest someone needs to maintain a family relationship with someone they don't want to. Never. Ever. That could be dangerous for so many women and children. Just no.

My response was to AZGrandma's post about divorce breaking the family. It certainly does not have to, if both parties don't want it to.

Hope that clarifies.

That's very true. In my family (immediate and extended) there are many exes that are still invited to almost all family gatherings - weddings, funerals, reunions, etc. - and some that nobody really wanted to invite even when they weren't exes. MOO

I did not mean to say they should not be searching, was responding as to where he could be, if deceased.

Okay, got it.

I am hoping LE will work with this team, but I have no idea on anything in that regard.

I was thinking tonight just a few weeks ago, ER couldn't get the media to give coverage until Dylan planned the rally, that was peacefully held and since then LE put out a small timeline, told us that more forensics came back & that the various levels inc. the FBI had a meeting, there have been numerous local articles since then and now the Dr. Phil show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams