CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azgrandma, I've been meaning to say this since I first saw the video with him in it. I was very impressed with your son, and believe he was the voice of sanity I had said I hoped he would be. You did a great job raising him under less than perfect conditions. He reminds me of my older son in some ways, and his attitude is a big one. My son has said more than once, "I try to treat everyone with respect, whether I feel respect for them or not." and I thought B showed the same consideration. Please thank him for me, and give yourself a pat on the back. :twocents:

the most important news to come from all of this IMO is from investigators --

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...d-continues-to-devote-many-resources-to-case/

Investigators say they have a wealth of evidence, but still no leads and no named suspect.

“We have gathered so many little pieces of evidence, it’s kind of like a jigsaw puzzle and now you’re just looking for that one piece to bring everything together,” Bender said.

A wealth of evidence is a good thing!! IMO, the one piece they're still hoping to find...is Dylan.

Hi again.. I hope everyone is well..

Any news today.. I am sorry I have been off the thread today. Busy with work..Yuck!!!!

BBM. My experience with antidepressants indicates otherwise. I've been on antidepressants before that made me very flat affected. Not sad, not really happy, just there.

For that reason, I stay away from antidepressants as I don't like how they ultimately make me feel. With following along with this case, I've occasionally wondered how I would have come across if my child had gone missing in that time I was on them. I would have seemed very uncaring.
BBM: I have a friend like this when she is on anti-depressants. The difference between how she acts and how Mark acts is that she is always "just there" while on meds. She doesn't get angry because someone called her on inconsistencies, or tell anyone they are being disrespectful, because she just doesn't notice or care. So while I agree that some medications can flatten out a personality, I'm not aware of the ones that flatten out the part of the personality that cares about your child, but doesn't flatten out the part of the personality that cares about how the individual looks to others. I concede that there could well be some, I just don't know of them.

BBM. My experience with antidepressants indicates otherwise. I've been on antidepressants before that made me very flat affected. Not sad, not really happy, just there.

For that reason, I stay away from antidepressants as I don't like how they ultimately make me feel. With following along with this case, I've occasionally wondered how I would have come across if my child had gone missing in that time I was on them. I would have seemed very uncaring.

But would you have been combative, talking in circles, confrontational, blaming everyone around you; the way Mark presented himself?

Probably not.

(((hugs)))

i had always thought LE had more than they where offering. Now only if Dylan can come home.

Why is anyone bashing Dr Phil here? Is he the excuse for Mark not taking the poly? Seriously? It was Jack Trimarco who was going to administer the poly. Have you checked his credentials much?

No. Mark holds the responsibility alone for not taking the poly. The only criticism of Dr. Phil is that perhaps he could have done a better job in his handling of the situation (re: kept his emotions and judgments in check) in order to ensure that the conditions were favorable for MR to say yes to the poly and stick to it. It is unprofessional to label someone mentally ill on national television if you pass yourself off as a psychologist, just as it was stupid to get in MR's face and then expect him to respond positively to a request after he had time to mull it over. JMO.

i had always thought LE had more than they where offering. Now only if Dylan can come home.

IMO LE operates in a sound way - the infamous black hole. Information goes in but nothing comes out.

I can't keep a secret to save my life, so I would not be good in LE :)

BBM: I have a friend like this when she is on anti-depressants. The difference between how she acts and how Mark acts is that she is always "just there" while on meds. She doesn't get angry because someone called her on inconsistencies, or tell anyone they are being disrespectful, because she just doesn't notice or care. So while I agree that some medications can flatten out a personality, I'm not aware of the ones that flatten out the part of the personality that cares about your child, but doesn't flatten out the part of the personality that cares about how the individual looks to others. I concede that there could well be some, I just don't know of them.

BBM. Exactly. While I found MR to be cold and seemingly indifferent to the pain of his ex wife and child in a large portion of the interview, I don't think he was emotionless. I found him smug, and at times, when he was attacking ER, near triumphant. When it came to the portion of the program where MR backed out of the LDT three times, he did appear agitated, even fearful as he went into his pity poor me routine. ALL my impressions and all MOO.

Yeah, I need some bourbon myself. Jim Beam is not my favorite (Four Roses is the bomb :) ). My family's from the hollers of Kentuck, so I fancy myself an afficionado.

Me to Fed, both parts LOL:rocker:

Me too.

Seems there's been a steady ratcheting up of pressure recently, IMO. After Caylee's injustice :( I think many LEOs have opted to release less info, unless they're looking for something specific.

Speaking of which, I need to read back on these threads. Heard recently on a news report that LE found the potential renter from the tip and he had no info to offer. And it seems that dubious PI has gone radio silent...?

Moo

Azgrandma, I've been meaning to say this since I first saw the video with him in it. I was very impressed with your son, and believe he was the voice of sanity I had said I hoped he would be. You did a great job raising him under less than perfect conditions. He reminds me of my older son in some ways, and his attitude is a big one. My son has said more than once, "I try to treat everyone with respect, whether I feel respect for them or not." and I thought B showed the same consideration. Please thank him for me, and give yourself a pat on the back. :twocents:

Aww thanks :)
I always tell him he is most favorite child out of all my children whose name starts with B.

o/t he is so respectful he actually raised his hand to speak. lmao

Me too.

Seems there's been a steady ratcheting up of pressure recently, IMO. After Caylee's injustice :( I think many LEOs have opted to release less info, unless they're looking for something specific.

Speaking of which, I need to read back on these threads. Heard recently on a news report that LE found the potential renter from the tip and he had no info to offer. And it seems that dubious PI has gone radio silent...?

Moo

Did you hear about the renter on TV? Is there a link?

I Agree Seek, since Caylee LE seems to keep everything tight to the vest.

If I would take bets. My bet would be on they are probably focused on this investigation and they waiting to wrap it with a nice bow. But a Websleuther that I am I want more info. But I don't want to jeopardize justice.

Because IMO it's easier than bashing the responsible person

azgrandma: Thank you for your posts. Everything you said prior was spot-on. I am so sad you lived with the damage of Mark Redwine but you are an incredible mother, as well as your sons, who figured out what was happening and have given us all, on this little website, what the warning signs are. My young daughter is now attuned into the psychopathy of Mark Redwine and what she should look for as she is dating.

I admire Elaine and Cory so much for not letting Mark get away with his diversion tactics and turn-around blaming. Mark never answered her questions. He turned everything around with his ridiculous assertions. Elaine focused on asking the one question and did not let him engage in his diversion tactics. I admire her so. How hard it must had been for her and all of you.

You were right all along. I am so sad.

:great:O/T @ Fedfan my family still lives in the hollers of Kentucky.. A big shout to you..I am a coal miners daughter and granddaughter..

Did you hear about the renter on TV? Is there a link?

Yes, I heard it on TV in the last day or two. Figured it'd been posted in an article here already. Just got back on WS today - been gone awhile. I'll see if I can find a link. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme