CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of MR, but a poly could falsely clear a person, or falsely implicate someone. I think the poly results could actually be a hindrance in this case.

I think some people are putting far too much weight on the polygraph situation - as if MR fails one, its case solved. Sadly until Dylan is found, there isn't much chance of that.

Ok so his first poly implicated him as I see it so why not take another IF you are innocent and clear things up.

Sadly the more you read about MR the more disturbed I believe him to be!

What was sealed in thos documents and why in gods name did that judge make Dylan go visit Mark?

This Judge retired recently hasnt he?
I wonder why?

There sure is alot of blame to go around as I see it.

Sadly the more you read about MR the more disturbed I believe him to be!

What was sealed in thos documents and why in gods name did that judge make Dylan go visit Mark?

This Judge retired recently hasnt he?
I wonder why?

There sure is alot of blame to go around as I see it.

Parental rights are considered more important than child safety. moo.

Ok I'm watching part one of dr phil again and it just won't play to the end no matter what kind of trick I try. But I did get a little farther and have a question for anyone who knows. Who initiated the divorce between MR and ER? According to MR , ER's drinking is what ' started the whole divorce'. He gave her a choice, get into treatment or I will take the kids and divorce you . So I'm curious who filed for divorce. Because if he's telling the truth, then her drinking led to it so he should have filed for it. But something tells me it's the other way around and she wanted the divorce. Not sure if it matters really, but just seems to be another of MR's smoke up BUM statements. tia

Ok I'm watching part one of dr phil again and it just won't play to the end no matter what kind of trick I try. But I did get a little farther and have a question for anyone who knows. Who initiated the divorce between MR and ER? According to MR , ER's drinking is what ' started the whole divorce'. He gave her a choice, get into treatment or I will take the kids and divorce you . So I'm curious who filed for divorce. Because if he's telling the truth, then her drinking led to it so he should have filed for it. But something tells me it's the other way around and she wanted the divorce. Not sure if it matters really, but just seems to be another of MR's smoke up BUM statements. tia

Thats a very good question!
For some reason I think she filed and this is why he is so bitter.
but thats JMO

Does anyone know if part of a routine searching of the vehicles would include letting dogs sniff inside?

So I woke up this morning hoping the mystery of where Wendy's dogs got hits would be solved :(
Some say at the Northern end where the 5 rivers come into the lake near Mushroom Lane. Some say near 5 Branches campground and some say near the dam where the dogs hit back in Nov at the far Southern end. Hmmm...
Does anyone know where T lives? I know I saw the brief map on DP and it was 5.9 miles but was it on the west or east side of the lake?

Does anyone know if part of a routine searching of the vehicles would include letting dogs sniff inside?

This is a question I have asked since they did the thorough home search and impounded the vehicles. Did cadaver dogs search MR's house and/or vehicles?

So I woke up this morning hoping the mystery of where Wendy's dogs got hits would be solved :(
Some say at the Northern end where the 5 rivers come into the lake near Mushroom Lane. Some say near 5 Branches campground and some say near the dam where the dogs hit back in Nov at the far Southern end. Hmmm...
Does anyone know where T lives? I know I saw the brief map on DP and it was 5.9 miles but was it on the west or east side of the lake?

didnt Dr Phil have a map of where T lived?

This is a question I have asked since they did the thorough home search and impounded the vehicles. Did cadaver dogs search MR's house and/or vehicles?

And why didnt this new search team START there?
If he was LAST SEEN there.

And why didnt this new search team START there?
If he was LAST SEEN there.

And I thought their mission was to "clear the Vallecito area." I know they were there two long weeks of very hard work, but I wonder where they cleared on land.

Map of Vallecito Lake. It is approx 7.5 miles from one end to the other.
A. Mushroom lane near where the 5 rivers come into the lake
B. 5 Branch campground
C. The dam

http://goo.gl/maps/pdElp

I just had a thought about this. They may have let the dogs in, but I am sure it would not have been while the trucks were still at the house - hence no media pictures of dogs at the house sniffing the pickups.

I believe they would be collecting micro particles from the vehicles and they would not want the dogs (hair, soil from their paws) to contaminate the interior of the pickups.

But maybe later at where ever they towed the pickups to.

The one small river that runs across the street to the east of MRs house.... does anyone know if that is a deep , fast flowing river or more like a big stream with lots of rocks and shallow ? I'm wondering if anything like a backpack thrown in at the top , near MR's house, would make it down to the lake or is there little chance. A lot of rivers have rocks and trees and other obstacles in them so something would not flow freely all the way down to the lake. :( Horrible thoughts .

Im looking at it on the map and can see tons of rocks all through it but I cannot tell if its still 10 feet deep and just clear water or if the rocks are right at the surface.

Maybe Mark was conveniently out of town for this search so he wouldnt have to let them in his house.

where is MR anyhooo?

I just had a thought about this. They may have let the dogs in, but I am sure it would not have been while the trucks were still at the house - hence no media pictures of dogs at the house sniffing the pickups.

I believe they would be collecting micro particles from the vehicles and they would not want the dogs (hair, soil from their paws) to contaminate the interior of the pickups.

But maybe later at where ever they towed the pickups to.

Could it be they KNOW he was never in the house?
But he WAS in the truck!

Could it be they KNOW he was never in the house?
But he WAS in the truck!

I think anything's possible and who knows what LE knows. Whatever it is it is not enough for charges or they are just playing the waiting game or waiting for a body. IF they have anything on MR at all that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member