CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the repost Sunni!

BTW, "hike in water" means that the only access to that part (in this case the upper part of the river) is to physically hike in, that there are no roads that access it. Not that you actually hike in the middle of the stream.

" there were people with pitchforks and GUNS wanting to come up here and rip my fingernails out'' quote by MR --------------- Always with the drama --livia soprano !

Like no one saw the photos/vids of the rally, sans any guns or pitchforks. :doh: And he accuses Cory in essence of bringing people up there with the intent to harm him. Cory was going to go up there to wait outside Mark's house to try to get answers from him because he loves and is concerned for his brother, and it evolved into a rally to support Cory in seeking answers from Mark. Mark seems to have a victim complex and be very callous to Cory's pain.

Moo

BBM

Or perhaps Mark passed the polygraph and LE told him he failed to put some pressure on him. When he didn't confess they then could have softened it by saying that the results where inconclusive in order to keep Mark talking. MOO.

But if he passed why put pressure on him at all?
That I do not understand.

Like no one saw the photos/vids of the rally, sans any guns or pitchforks. :doh: And he accuses Cory in essence of bringing people up there with the intent to harm him. Cory was going to go up there to wait outside Mark's house to try to get answers from him because he loves and is concerned for his brother, and it evolved into a rally to support Cory in seeking answers from Mark. Mark seems to have a victim complex and be very callous to Cory's pain.

Moo

The only person we hav seen with a weapon in all this was Mark Himself!

But if he passed why put pressure on him at all?
That I do not understand.

LE knows that a guilty person can pass a polygraph. In my opinion it's sometimes used to try and get a confession out of a suspect.

Oh I think these 2 are both very skilled at pushing each other's buttons.

SBM

IMO, Elaine's given no one any reason to suspect what she says, while Mark has clearly been dishonest. The only way to question what Elaine says is to believe what Mark says, and plenty of people/things demonstrate his dishonesty. Don't we usually treat family members as victims too, and isn't speculation of involvement only limited to Mark among family members at this point?

You're right though that Elaine said Mark refused to meet for mediation, even after publicly stating he'd not only do it, but set it up. Just like he publicly stated he'd do another poly, both through Blasius and twice on the Dr Phil show, then he not only failed to do so, he sabotaged it. So, Elaine's statement is consistent with Mark's observable behavior.

Moo

Does this seem like a particularly odd case to anyone, because there doesn't seem to be anything we can get a answer on to lay any of the questions we all have to rest.

It makes this case so frustrating for me that for the most part, nothing can be eliminated. Is it just me?

The scent at the lake.....all the questions about the timeline....LE saying nothing...Ugggh! If I find it frustrating. I can't imagine how the loved ones close to Dylan feel.

Absolutely mind boggling! There is something very different about this case. :twocents:

In a way, and this is a bit out there, but in a way, MR reminds me a bit of Drew Peterson. Its odd.

Salem

In a way, and this is a bit out there, but in a way, MR reminds me a bit of Drew Peterson. Its odd.

Salem

It's not odd at all. I think they are both extremely abusive men. :moo:

Oh I think these 2 are both very skilled at pushing each other's buttons. Also, another thing I find very interesting is that after MR says something, then ER will come out with something to make it look different. I'm not saying I know who is telling the truth, what I'm saying is that they both can't be. Nor do I mean for that to sound like an accusation against ER. It just makes things difficult for me.

First - MR said ER would not talk to him, at all. Then ER says MR will not talk to her.

Then MR says LE told him to get a mediator, so he did, but ER refused. Now ER tells Dr. Phil that she couldn't get MR to meet w/the mediator out.

Little things like that make it very difficult to assess the honesty of either party, in my mind. BUT I really think something is wrong on the part of BOTH parties. I just don't think this is normal, especially in the case of a missing child.

Salem

This has been one of the hardest things for me. I call this a poisonous relationship that will never cease to end, at least until Dylan becomes an adult. I understand how it could have started and how it becomes worse. I also understand that one person can be at fault in the beginning, but as things progress, how the other individual handles matters is very important. It can take a great deal of help, through counseling to learn how to cope when you are in a situation similar to MR & ER's, that wasn't good prior to Dylan's disappearance.

I just don't see the anger and bitterness subsiding any, as time went by, after the initial chaos of the divorce period. I am not saying that it's not possible the MR could be an incredibly difficult person to deal with, but I do see some red flags from both sides. It just makes me want to scream, would everybody just please stop!

I agree with Elaine and Cory that the answers lie with Mark. IMO, there's increasing pressure from all sides to illicit info from him. Even if he doesn't directly answer, each new inconsistency/conflict with previous statements builds a case against him. Each statement/action by Mark could have a nugget of info that helps solve the case. And LE has said they have a wealth of info, just waiting for that little piece to put it all together. IMO, I see little gains in this case regularly.

Moo

SBM

IMO, Elaine's given no one any reason to suspect what she says, while Mark has clearly been dishonest. The only way to question what Elaine says is to believe what Mark says, and plenty of people/things demonstrate his dishonesty. Don't we usually treat family members as victims too, and isn't speculation of involvement only limited to Mark among family members at this point?

You're right though that Elaine said Mark refused to meet for mediation, even after publicly stating he'd not only do it, but set it up. Just like he publicly stated he'd do another poly, both through Blasius and twice on the Dr Phil show, then he not only failed to do so, he sabotaged it. So, Elaine's statement is consistent with Mark's observable behavior.

Moo

We are allowed to discuss what they say in MSM and I am not sleuthing ER. However, if they put it out there, it is only prudent to look at the WHOLE picture. I'm not taking sides. I'm trying to look at this with an open mind.

And your points about the differences in observable behavior are very well taken. Thank you.

Salem

This is all happening way too fast ....MR .
90 or 95 days of your baby missing !
I feel a real rant coming on here. If I know I'm innocent and I know my baby's been taken by someone, then I know that someone is likely some pedo and one more night for me to get my drink on is one more night that baby is subjected to who knows what ...... but it's all way too fast. In a five minute time span the child could endure unspeakable acts...... x how many hours in a day x how many days. All way too fast.
If MR is innocent, his empathy for his child's well being is void .

IMO, it's not blaming. She truly believes he either has or harmed Dylan. And that means he holds the answers to finding Dylan, so the focus and questions must be aimed at him. He can't even get his timeline straight irt when he began looking for Dylan.

Moo

I couldn't agree more!

I'm not Elaine, and no two people are going to agree on everything 100% of the time. We're all created with different personalities for a reason, IMO. There are some things I'd do differently or not do, but I'm not her, and I didn't go through 18 years of anger from Mark, crazy-making conversations, having my children hidden, my hubby menacing a neighbor, grabbing me, trying to hit my son, having sex on my lawn with another woman, etc. I don't know how she's holding it together, beyond her faith in God, a strong support system, and a resilient spirit. I admire her. I think she's shown tremendous restraint, given Mark's behavior and her suspicions. Not only is she hurting over Dylan, it has to pierce her heart to see the hateful things Mark says to Cory. And she and Mike have been so gracious and aware of everyone's little or big contributions and efforts to find Dylan. She's been the driving force in keeping searches going, media exposure, etc. I can find zero fault in her for suspecting Mark and being relentless in seeking answers to bring Dylan home. Mark's behavior is alarming to many: how much more for her as she lays awake at night or in tears wondering where her son is. Mike, Cory, Elaine, and AzG inspire me. They are Dylan's warriors. Praying for them and answers soon.

Moo

could he have a RO on cory and Elaine?

Because if this were me id be banging on his door till he answered!
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member