CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - I was just thinking about this so I went and checked their website. Elaine is at Colorado College, right? Their website has a nice section for employees and lists benefits. Dependent tuition is not listed as a benefit. http://www.coloradocollege.edu/offices/humanresources/benefits/

It is for DU - my aunt worked there for years and that was how they were able to put 3 kids through school. You'd think if they had that as a benefit it would be listed on their website. Here's the DU link http://www.du.edu/hr/benefits/tuition_waiver_benefit_overview.html

So I don't believe Colorado College offers tuition waiver as a benefit. IMO.

I guess that would depend on whether her position is considered faculty or support. Colorado College DOES offer educational assistance for faculty members. Many administrative positions are considered faculty at the schools in my city but this varies by institution.

http://www.coloradocollege.edu/offi...nnel-policies--financial-matters.dot#benefits

I don't know if child support is suspended when a child is missing so that's why I said afaik it is.

Is a missing child a substantial change in circumstances?

IMO a missing child is a substantial change in ones life, but not a substantial change in parenting responsibilities and obligations. After all, it's only been 142 days, IMO it would be premature to suspend c/s if we (in general) are to accept the RSO abduction, stranger abduction, run away, hidden away, secreted away theories. C/S and medical coverage would be nessary to pay for any and all expenses related to his recovery and healing. IMO until Dylan is legally declared deceased, whether by court or discovery, he is / should still and always be considered a living child in the courts eyes.

I know I read Mark has worked with the same company for years. When did Mark move to Colorado?

Actually I don't recall any msm that indicated he went to his employer to adjust his work hours. MR indicated that he needed to s/w the payroll dept but that was it, he did not get into any detail.

I know that there has been a LOT of fb rumor on the UNofficial pages about his dealings with the HR dept.

He did mention seeing his attorney and I believe in the MB interview MR indicated that it was to finish up some court issues but I don't recall the exact words.

Heck for all we know (we being general) MR could be unemployed by now, have a new job or still pounding away at whatever job he did have. I still think IMO it would take a pretty low person to request a change in their child support obligation or to even continue such a motion if it were filed the day your child disappeared while in your care, but that's MOO.

Yes, that's why Mark said he had to stop at the office first thing Monday morning.

I know I read Mark has worked with the same company for years. When did Mark move to Colorado?

Well MR himself stated that when D was young he was a stay at home Dad and Elaine was the one with career. I think he worked part time delivering pizza or something? I don't know at what point he went back to work. I've never heard anything about how long he's been with his company so I was curious if you knew. I'm not even sure if he's still working there?

I wonder if Elaine could go back to court and request an increase in child support based on extraordinary expenses - the expenses related to searching for Dylan - and request that the court order MR to pay half of those expenses. Printing flyers, bringing in the dive team (I think they said they'd do the dive for free but would require travel and living expenses for the duration), putting up billboards, etc.

Could you please provide a link to that information on his employment? I don't remember seeing anywhere any verification on his employment much less the length of it. Even in NG interview ER couldn't respond with the name of his employer and they had only been divorced 7 yrs. TIA

First time in CO was 1982
Secong time was IIRC around 1995 to Denver

Yes, that's why Mark said he had to stop at the office first thing Monday morning.

To turn in receipts for reimbursement. See the Blasius interview transcript done by TxJan - link in the Media thread.

I wonder if Elaine could go back to court and request an increase in child support based on extraordinary expenses - the expenses related to searching for Dylan - and request that the court order MR to pay half of those expenses. Printing flyers, bringing in the dive team (I think they said they'd do the dive for free but would require travel and living expenses for the duration), putting up billboards, etc.

She shouldn't have to go to court to get assistance with searching for their missing son. If Mark is offering any assistance, I would hope he would do so without being compelled by the courts. It is my understanding that the $$$ raised for the Hope for Dylan Fund will be used to help pay for searcher's expenses as well as go toward the reward currently offered.

Well MR himself stated that when D was young he was a stay at home Dad and Elaine was the one with career. I think he worked part time delivering pizza or something? I don't know at what point he went back to work. I've never heard anything about how long he's been with his company so I was curious if you knew. I'm not even sure if he's still working there?

I didn't know Mark raised the boys while Elaine worked.

I found this:

Mark Redwine worked at United Pipeline Systems in April 2010 when a kitchen fire caused heavy damage to his house.

The person who answered the telephone Tuesday at the company in Bodo Industrial Park said, “I’m not going to give out any information at this time” when asked if Redwine still is employed there.

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...-vigil-tonight-in-Bayfield-for-missing-teen--

She shouldn't have to go to court to get assistance with searching for their missing son. If Mark is offering any assistance, I would hope he would do so without being compelled by the courts. It is my understanding that the $$$ raised for the Hope for Dylan Fund will be used to help pay for searcher's expenses as well as go toward the reward currently offered.

I was just thinking out loud so to speak about the legalities especially since it would apply to other cases as well.

If the parent of a missing child couldn't afford to print flyers, hire a P.I., etc, it would be helpful if they could legally get half of it paid for by the other parent, and they may be able to do more that way.

It would be an interesting legal precedent.

I was just thinking out loud so to speak about the legalities especially since it would apply to other cases as well.

If the parent of a missing child couldn't afford to print flyers, hire a P.I., etc, it would be helpful if they could legally get half of it paid for by the other parent, and they may be able to do more that way.

Interesting theoretical question. Not that I think it applies here since one parent appears to have access to sizable donations. Maybe MR could get assistance from the other parent for things. <modsnip>

So he's worked there since 2010 at least and not prior to when they divorced in 2007 or I'm sure Elaine would have known where he worked.

Thanks Cheese. I knew I read/heard somewhere that Monday morning he was turning in receipts to get reimbursed for expenses. So it was a 'payroll issue' but not due to any change in his employment hours or status.

WHAT??? Why on earth would a court order one parent to pay for another parent to hire a PI? I would think that a court, being as reasonable as they are, would say something to the effect of - well you have one PI working, if that's not good enough for you then hire your own at your own expense. PI's and fliers are not necessities of life, they are what you do if you can afford it. You sure as heck don't need to pay for two when one would do just as well. IMO

Recorded Documents do not typically tell much. In fact, the motivations of the people involved could hardly be shown in such documents.

WHAT??? Why on earth would a court order one parent to pay for another parent to hire a PI? I would think that a court, being as reasonable as they are, would say something to the effect of - well you have one PI working, if that's not good enough for you then hire your own at your own expense. PI's and fliers are not necessities of life, they are what you do if you can afford it. You sure as heck don't need to pay for two when one would do just as well. IMO

Where did you get two PIs from?

Please don't twist what I posted. It was some thoughts with the best interests of missing children, coming from my heart. Please don't make it into something negative or silly, because it was neither.

Where did you get two PIs from?

Please don't twist what I posted. It was some thoughts with the best interests of missing children, coming from my heart. Please don't make it into something negative or silly, because it was neither.

Cheese, I'm not twisting what you posted or at least that wasn't my intent. Your post was in regards to one parent getting assistance from another parent to cover the expenses of pi's and fliers, etc.
IMO if a child is missing, there would be no need for one parent to pay for the expenses incurred by the other parent. If one parent can't afford a PI and another can, then so be it, it doesn't matter IMO what parent pays as long as there is a PI. I thought that you meant parent A needs to have PI and parent B needs to have a second PI, if parent A can't afford a PI then parent B should pay for both PI's. <<<<<That''s why I posted my response.

JMHO

I am more concerned about the ice melting right now

than any quit claim stuff

but that's just me

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors