CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have heard from Dylan's paternal side in MSM recently and I take that as being something good.

I would hope that Dylan's family wouldn't take sides and just work on getting Dylan's name out in the MSM no matter what it takes. He just needs to be found . MOO.

It would be nice if Dylan's paternal family (his father) would mention his NAME when he has an opportunity to speak to a reporter. It would be nice if anyone else from Dylan's paternal side of the family would organize a fundraiser. It would be nice if anyone from Dylan's paternal side would take some time out of their busy schedules to focus on this "boy" they loved so much. It would be very nice if anyone besides Elaine, Mike, their friends/family and supporters would or could do anything to raise awareness for Dylan.
I think at this time no one should expect heroic efforts on Elaine's behalf until she has some time to grieve for her mother. The poor woman was just buried a week ago. I think Elaine is probably in a very emotional state of mind and most of us understand that. I cannot imagine and my heart goes out to her and her entire family.

she could be waiting on other people arranging things or she could be tenative with dates because she doesn't want to be followed again like she was last time.

IMO its a big stretch to assume that she is not organised.

Good heavens above. Organized? I couldn't care less. At least she is volunteering her time and her wonderful dogs for Dylan's cause. Anything that helps bring Dylan home is wonderful. Criticizing her for her efforts is uncalled for.

we have? I must have missed that, could you provide a link to it please.

The only thing I've seen was the 'renewed hope for redwine' piece, and that didn't appear to be about getting Dylans name out there at all, his name wasn't mentioned once by MR.

Yes it would be nice, but it appears that work on getting Dylans name out there is pretty much a one sided effort IMO.
BBM

That's what I'm talking about. Was it Mark's fault that he was only given a 14 second soundbite? How do you know that Mark didn't use Dylan's name multiply times in that interview?

Why am I wrong in hoping that Dylan's family will come together in an united effort in bringing him home?

BBM

That's what I'm talking about. Was it Mark's fault that he was only given a 14 second soundbite? How do you know that Mark didn't use Dylan's name multiply times in that interview?

Why am I wrong in hoping that Dylan's family will come together in an united effort in bringing him home?

by the same token how do you know that he did use Dylans name outside of what was aired? we can only go by what we hear or is published, not on assumptions that the reporter might have cut it out.

I didn't say it was wrong to hope, it would be fantastic, but after almost 6 months of that not happening I don't think that is likely.

Good heavens above. Organized? I couldn't care less. At least she is volunteering her time and her wonderful dogs for Dylan's cause. Anything that helps bring Dylan home is wonderful. Criticizing her for her efforts is uncalled for.

I agree no one should be criticising her efforts. She is making an effort and thats what counts.

It would be nice if Dylan's paternal family (his father) would mention his NAME when he has an opportunity to speak to a reporter. It would be nice if anyone else from Dylan's paternal side of the family would organize a fundraiser. It would be nice if anyone from Dylan's paternal side would take some time out of their busy schedules to focus on this "boy" they loved so much. It would be very nice if anyone besides Elaine, Mike, their friends/family and supporters would or could do anything to raise awareness for Dylan.
I think at this time no one should expect heroic efforts on Elaine's behalf until she has some time to grieve for her mother. The poor woman was just buried a week ago. I think Elaine is probably in a very emotional state of mind and most of us understand that. I cannot imagine and my heart goes out to her and her entire family.

It would be nice if Mark's family would stand up against the hate that has been thrown his way but I don't blame them for not wanting to. It's a shame that with virtually no evidence showing that Mark is guilty of harming Dylan he has to stand alone in his own defense.

I have no idea how long it will take Elaine to recover from both the loss of her son and more recently her mother. I think that other family members should take the reins and give her some peace.

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico...ases/-/9153728/20116768/-/u2q8db/-/index.html

Soon, K-9 Forensics will go back to look for Dylan Redwine in Colorado. The teen has been missing since Nov. 19, 2012.

Next month, the team will search for a boy in Washington named Cody Haynes who has been missing for eight years.
BBM

inre ""Soon""

Maybe ....reporter never asked specific dates

or

Maybe...Wendy chose not to disclose

but I'd wager she has a pretty good idea of when "soon" is..

just my :twocents:

she could be waiting on other people arranging things or she could be tenative with dates because she doesn't want to be followed again like she was last time.

IMO its a big stretch to assume that she is not organised.

She was followed last time? By who? Did these people interfere with her search efforts? And how did you come by this information? Not knowing where your going to be next week is a bit strange if your in the SAR business if you ask me.

The FB pages seem geared more to prayers than much else. I guess that is all most people can offer from a distance, though I personally don't believe prayers help find a missing person. If they did, people would not be missing, leaving families to suffer and wonder endlessly, and so often end up in finally learning the worst news, if anything.

I hope that any private searches are done, if not with LE cooperation, at least with their knowledge, so that the same places are not being searched. At some point, a master map has to be kept to indicate all areas thoroughly searched already.

by the same token how do you know that he did use Dylans name outside of what was aired? we can only go by what we hear or is published, not on assumptions that the reporter might have cut it out.

I didn't say it was wrong to hope, it would be fantastic, but after almost 6 months of that not happening I don't think that is likely.

I'm not the one trying to claim that Mark is a bad person or guilty of something because a 14 second soundbite doesn't contain his sons name.

If that same 14 second soundbite had Mark using Dylan's name three times would I be correct in suggesting that means he's a great person who is innocent in the disappearance of his son?

Of course not because it wouldn't make any sense. MOO.

It would be nice if Mark's family would stand up against the hate that has been thrown his way but I don't blame them for not wanting to. It's a shame that with virtually no evidence showing that Mark is guilty of harming Dylan he has to stand alone in his own defense.

I have no idea how long it will take Elaine to recover from both the loss of her son and more recently her mother. I think that other family members should take the reins and give her some peace.

IMO the 'hate' is actually disgust that a parent could be so nonchalant about their childs disappearance, theres not been any urgency by MR about Dylan being gone. There was nothing arranged by him or his family to try and fundraise or help find Dylan. WHY?

almost 6 months since Dylan disappeared yet MR hasn't been cleared by LE and LE basically called him out on some lies he made on the Dr Phil show.

add that to the changing stories that don't add up and theres more than 'virtually no evidence' IMO

She was followed last time? By who? Did these people interfere with her search efforts? And how did you come by this information? Not knowing where your going to be next week is a bit strange if your in the SAR business if you ask me.

yes she was followed last time, no they did not interfere with her search efforts to my knowledge. I read it on social media.

WEll I'm not in the SAR business so I wouldn't know, but like many businesses thigns can change quite rapidly and I would imagine the SAR business would be more susceptible to circumstances changing quickly. for example if there was a request for SAR for a person misisng in the last day or two I would think that would take presedence over a search for someone missing months ago.

and on that note lets end this discussion.

IMO the 'hate' is actually disgust that a parent could be so nonchalant about their childs disappearance, theres not been any urgency by MR about Dylan being gone. There was nothing arranged by him or his family to try and fundraise or help find Dylan. WHY?

almost 6 months since Dylan disappeared yet MR hasn't been cleared by LE and LE basically called him out on some lies he made on the Dr Phil show.

add that to the changing stories that don't add up and theres more than 'virtually no evidence' IMO

Can't explain the hate I'm afraid but it's not justified. Hate never is.

What changing stories are you talking about?

I'm not the one trying to claim that Mark is a bad person or guilty of something because a 14 second soundbite doesn't contain his sons name.

If that same 14 second soundbite had Mark using Dylan's name three times would I be correct in suggesting that means he's a great person who is innocent in the disappearance of his son?

Of course not because it wouldn't make any sense. MOO.

I am not trying to claim anything other than that Dylans name was not said by MR during that soundbite.

End of discussion as I feel you are trying to bait me.

The FB pages seem geared more to prayers than much else. I guess that is all most people can offer from a distance, though I personally don't believe prayers help find a missing person. If they did, people would not be missing, leaving families to suffer and wonder endlessly, and so often end up in finally learning the worst news, if anything.

I hope that any private searches are done, if not with LE cooperation, at least with their knowledge, so that the same places are not being searched. At some point, a master map has to be kept to indicate all areas thoroughly searched already.

I don't think prayers help find a missing person, I do think that people offering prayers is something that helps to support the family, knowing that people care is good IMO.

I think LE would be aware of what searches take place.

Or, maybe she's not very well organized. Hey, she could have well trained dogs and her results are great when in the field, but that doesn't mean she's well organized.

That could become a problem if she has to testify in court. MOO.
Or maybe she is trying to figure out if she can squeeze a search in before Washington, or should wait until after Washington. An organized person can still change their plans at the last minute if they want to. It's probably easier to do so if you ARE organized. What a concept. I have to work on that....

BBM: We can hope there would be a map of some sort. It's got to be rough going. I don't think I have seen any pictures of searchers doing the five feet across line grid because the terrain does not lend itself well to that. Which, to me, means some areas by necessity get missed.

My issue with MR is his apparent choice to remain under the radar, more or less, rather than be an adult, ignore the internet haters, and just speak and act on Dylan's behalf every chance he gets, and to create chances of his own. We hear almost nothing from this man who claims Dylan was his "life". His lack of visibility is astounding to me, if he is an innocent, grieving father who still has some hope for his child, or at least wants his body found and properly buried. I do not believe for an instant that he would be turned away by the media if he wanted to speak out for Dylan-their reasons might not be pure, but he would get the airtime, IMO.

Or maybe she is trying to figure out if she can squeeze a search in before Washington, or should wait until after Washington. An organized person can still change their plans at the last minute if they want to. It's probably easier to do so if you ARE organized. What a concept. I have to work on that....

It could mean that your flexible. Or it may mean that you have bitten off more than you can chew. Hard to say what is happening here with what we know. MOO.

My issue with MR is his apparent choice to remain under the radar, more or less, rather than be an adult, ignore the internet haters, and just speak and act on Dylan's behalf every chance he gets, and to create chances of his own. We hear almost nothing from this man who claims Dylan was his "life". His lack of visibility is astounding to me, if he is an innocent, grieving father who still has some hope for his child, or at least wants his body found and properly buried. I do not believe for an instant that he would be turned away by the media if he wanted to speak out for Dylan-their reasons might not be pure, but he would get the airtime, IMO.
I think that he's a little gun shy after his beat down on Dr Phil. I was surprised to hear even the 14 second soundbite last week. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne