CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted on the official Dylan Redwine Facebook Page. I would assume that Dylan's father would be looking at the status of his sons case if nothing else.

It is fine with me if we disagree. I have lots of reasons to believe that Mark already KNEW before he went on Dr Phil, that the boy that was seen by the mail worker was the local boy who looks like Dylan. And if by some chance he did not know, then he was not keeping up with his sons case. Because it was posted as a banner on the MIssinG Website, it was posted in the SEARCH HDQTRS, and was in an article in the paper, although unsourced. If Mark had asked anyone about the sighting, they would have told him it was already discounted.

The bit of the problem I have with your statement is that the official page doesn't post all the news articles. I understand not posting multiples of the same story by different outlets, but the official page just doesn't keep up with MSM.

Unless LE comes out and says that they informed Mark that the mail carrier sighting was completely discounted, I think it is grossly unfair to say that MR and the postal employee deliberately lied.

So your son is missing for awhile, and a few people say they have seen him out and about in town. I assume you'd be aware of those sightings since they were discussed on the OFFICIAL MISSING website. Can we agree on that?

I linked to an article not a press release.

could you please provide a link to the press release where this is supposed to have come from.

I linked to the press release, as published by the Pine River Times, in my original post.

If you don't think that's a press release from LPCSO, I'm fine with that.

The bit of the problem I have with your statement is that the official page doesn't post all the news articles. I understand not posting multiples of the same story by different outlets, but the official page just doesn't keep up with MSM.

So are you saying that Mark would not follow his son's case on the official missing website?

I hope that we get the chance to ask/hear from MR more about how that actually happened.

I also wonder who in Dylan's family knew/know his texting account number(s) on his ipod.

I'm not sure what you're getting at about the texting account, but most are stored on the device itself much like people store their email/passwords on their computers or cell phones. Most likely anyone who had the iPod in their physical possession could send a text on it. I can't imagine that a 13 year old would not have the info saved on the device.

So your son is missing for awhile, and a few people say they have seen him out and about in town. I assume you'd be aware of those sightings since they were discussed on the OFFICIAL MISSING website. Can we agree on that?

No, sorry. If my child was missing and my friend was building an awareness page for the public, I would get my information from the law enforcement working the case.

It was posted on the official Dylan Redwine Facebook Page. I would assume that Dylan's father would be looking at the status of his sons case if nothing else.

It is fine with me if we disagree. I have lots of reasons to believe that Mark already KNEW before he went on Dr Phil, that the boy that was seen by the mail worker was the local boy who looks like Dylan. And if by some chance he did not know, then he was not keeping up with his sons case. Because it was posted as a banner on the MIssinG Website, it was posted in the SEARCH HDQTRS, and was in an article in the paper, although unsourced. If Mark had asked anyone about the sighting, they would have told him it was already discounted.

BBM. And what's posted on facebook is considered rumor here, right? We can link and paraphrase, but not discuss, right? Sincere questions. Please let me know if I've got it wrong.

I'm not sure what you're getting at about the texting account, but most are stored on the device itself much like people store their email/passwords on their computers or cell phones. Most likely anyone who had the iPod in their physical possession could send a text on it. I can't imagine that a 13 year old would not have the info saved on the device.

Yes, the ipod touch has that ability. What I mean is, who in Dylan's family knows that number or numbers because anyone who received a text from that account or accounts on the ipod would have them (the numbers). Without the device, the only hope of gaining account information would be through apple/itunes or the app itself if they keep records.

With regard to LE being able to access the iPod texting account without having the actual device, I'm sure they could trace that info through whomever received a text from Dylan in the past via his iPod texting account. Everything we do on the internet and cell phones/iPods nowadays leaves a trail.

So are you saying that Mark would not follow his son's case on the official missing website?

I hope to God in heaven that no parent of a missing child goes to facebook, instead of to LE, to get info on whether or not LE has nailed down the status of a sighting of their child.

My opinion.

interesting

in Tricias radio show the following was said

T: ok that makes sense, you called the mediator, why not just call Elaine and talk to her?

MR: well I think if you listen to what Elaine said and I think you will probably kind of hear something similar to me…I don't think that either one of us to be honest with you wants to talk to the other, I think
because of the communication that we've had during the course of our divorce we don't talk to each other and and and most of our communication is done email. and the case with Dylan , ya know obviously, ya know I texted her from the marshals office when I was there expressing my concerns tot the marshal, expressing my concerns because at that point I realized that his friends hadn't seen or heard from him all day, that being said, it was just a, it was just the most , most natural way to communicate with her because I know how she is and ya know what, quite frankly we're not married anymore and I don't need her to talk to me the way she did when we were married. I'm, I'm , I'm a human, I'm a father and somebody you can sit down and have a civil conversation with…you don't need to start yelling at me..you don't need to start going off on me…ya know I certainly understand that in the large part that emotions run deep in situations like this and moms tend to be a little more vocal with their emotions and I don't have a huge problem with that until it starts becoming accusatory and various other things and then I just shut down…its my nature, it's what I do

and yet previously

Redwine said his ex-wife has contacted him using text messages.

“I’ve responded to every text message she’s sent me, but she won’t pick up the phone ... and talk to me,” he said

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/0/NEWS01

No, sorry. If my child was missing and my friend was building an awareness page for the public, I would get my information from the law enforcement working the case.

So you would not monitor the National Official Missing FB Page for tips and posts from supporters and well wishers and potential witnesses?
Because I would read every single thing I could find about my missing child.

interesting

in Tricias radio show the following was said

T: ok that makes sense, you called the mediator, why not just call Elaine and talk to her?

MR: well I think if you listen to what Elaine said and I think you will probably kind of hear something similar to me…I don't think that either one of us to be honest with you wants to talk to the other, I think
because of the communication that we've had during the course of our divorce we don't talk to each other and and and most of our communication is done email. and the case with Dylan , ya know obviously, ya know I texted her from the marshals office when I was there expressing my concerns tot the marshal, expressing my concerns because at that point I realized that his friends hadn't seen or heard from him all day, that being said, it was just a, it was just the most , most natural way to communicate with her because I know how she is and ya know what, quite frankly we're not married anymore and I don't need her to talk to me the way she did when we were married. I'm, I'm , I'm a human, I'm a father and somebody you can sit down and have a civil conversation with…you don't need to start yelling at me..you don't need to start going off on me…ya know I certainly understand that in the large part that emotions run deep in situations like this and moms tend to be a little more vocal with their emotions and I don't have a huge problem with that until it starts becoming accusatory and various other things and then I just shut down…its my nature, it's what I do

and yet previously

Redwine said his ex-wife has contacted him using text messages.

“I’ve responded to every text message she’s sent me, but she won’t pick up the phone ... and talk to me,” he said

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130126/NEWS01/130129704/0/NEWS01

That is the frustrating thing about Mark Redwine, imo. He constantly backtracks and changes up his statements and his versions of the story. So many numerous changes about things and they add up to a very hinky scenario, imo.

He will say ONE thing, and then immediately say he did NOT say that one thing.He did that constantly in the latest radio interview. He bashed Elaine blatantly, then when called on it, said ' ..its not my intention to criticize Dylans mother, by any means, " BUT HE JUST DID, by saying she only searched for her son for the public recognition...

So you would not monitor the National Official Missing FB Page for tips and posts from supporters and well wishers and potential witnesses?
Because I would read every single thing I could find about my missing child.

Is there a National Official FB Page for Dylan Redwine? FMDR is recognized by websleuths as an official page, but I am confused if it has some other distinction granted by NCMEC or something???

I hope to God in heaven that no parent of a missing child goes to facebook, instead of to LE, to get info on whether or not LE has nailed down the status of a sighting of their child.

My opinion.

Every parent of a missing child tries to use the national media and the internet to find a large immediate audience. Nobody said anything about using FB INSTEAD of Law Enforcement.

But this is a very small town. And it was common knowledge that those two boys came forward and were MISTAKEN for one of them being Dylan. Mark knew that, and so did everyone else in that town. It was a large banner spread across the official FB page, which also kept people up to date with the recent LE updates.

That is the frustrating thing about Mark Redwine, imo. He constantly backtracks and changes up his statements and his versions of the story. So many numerous changes about things and they add up to a very hinky scenario, imo.

He will say ONE thing, and then immediately say he did NOT say that one thing.He did that constantly in the latest radio interview. He bashed Elaine blatantly, then when called on it, said ' ..its not my intention to criticize Dylans mother, by any means, " BUT HE JUST DID, by saying she only searched for her son for the public recognition...

On one hand, we can point out how he insults her, intentionally or not, that's how it comes across to some. And we can point out how she does the same to him (one example-Brandon is not her stepson and laying claim to that title was a slight to MR perhaps). And at the same time, we say they should talk to each other without a mediator. It's completely clear to me why these two people can not and should not talk to each other with out facilitation. JMO

Is there a National Official FB Page for Dylan Redwine? FMDR is recognized by websleuths as an official page, but I am confused if it has some other distinction granted by NCMEC or something???

I would think we could all agree that FMDR is THE official page, why would any other distinction be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barbie182