CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually - this was much simpler, iirc. DH had organized a search, I believe in the lake area. While she was organizing, LE was also organizing a search on the highway. When LE informed DH of the search on the highway, DH switched gears and asked everyone to join LE in their search. LE needed the help and asked for it and DH and the community responded.

There are articles and pictures in the media thread. Both EH and MR attended and helped search.

Salem

I think the point I was making was missed.

I believe in the Zahara Baker case they removed sinks and drains

They pretty much removed the interior of the house.

They removed areas of the walls for blood splatter experts, pipes, drains, rugs, just about the entire bathroom.

The owner chose to bulldoze the house rather than even attempt to fix it.

But when we look at Solomon's accuser, we can clearly see a very sick and troubled woman. That is not the case with those who are accusing Mark, imo.

Soloman is not the only one, nor will he be the last one.

We both know this happens on both sides of the isle and you don't need to be diagnosed with what Julia has been.

When does the show start? I can't find it!!!

It breaks my heart, as it does everyone else's; that you are still not home Dyl.
:(

We will never give up kiddo.

Too true. I have to wonder, though, could something be tested, test as something that MIGHT be evidence, but not be enough evidence on it's own?

For example, two spots of blood on a pillow. It could be from a nosebleed, or from something more nefarious. On it's own, it means nothing, but if there was something else found later (like a blanket with a lot more blood on it), would the spots on the pillow then become a major piece of evidence?

Again, I am not saying this happened here, just wondering if something that didn't look like evidence could become a major piece of evidence should something else surface. It seems to me like it would be possible. This is just me thinking out loud.

BBM/ just jumping off your post

Interesting thoughts, wonder if some new info was obtained/or/some tests came back that could be related to this statement..

The last press release ( in media thread) of Mar 19 included this comment

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs.
BBM

:twocents:

I disagree.

If as it was stated by Azgrandma that Dylan died on the couch, the couch would be removed.

Just like if they believe you died in the vehicle.

Or the bathtub (or dismembered)

We are talking death here, not a stain that can be swabbed.

The other alternative would be to take a portion of loveseat, such as the leather, maybe anything under like filler.

Zahra Baker was dismembered, some went down the toilet, it was done in the bathtub and they removed both.
Again, if evidence had been found to support the fact that Dylan never woke up since he slept on the loveseat, it would of been removed.

Just like if a evidence had been found in a vehicle, that vehicle is now evidence and it would not be returned.

In the MB interview, I did not see that it had been removed.
Your statement that I bolded: Just like if a evidence had been found in a vehicle, that vehicle is now evidence and it would not be returned.

Your statement about the vehicle has nothing to do with a loveseat. I bolded only the part about the vehicle.

This statement I bolded is incorrect. Period. Evidence FOUND IN a vehicle does not make the vehicle evidence.

I won't ever be on any CO jury, so I can safely say I do not believe one word MR has said, beyond what LE has verified. So whatever happens, I hope LE can prove their case, if he is the one ultimately charged, as he will not admit to anything, if guilty. That is, if anyone is ever charged.

I don't understand what this big thing is about MR and ER having a 'mediation.' I must be missing something because I just cannot understand what they have left to mediate. It is long past anything they have left to discuss. If Mark has not been honest and forthcoming so far, what would make a difference now?

I don't understand what this big thing is about MR and ER having a 'mediation.' I must be missing something because I just cannot understand what they have left to mediate. It is long past anything they have left to discuss. If Mark has not been honest and forthcoming so far, what would make a difference now?

Maybe just looking for more spilled beans.

If ER still has questions for MR, then I think a mediator will help to keep the tempers down so they can possibly talk like normal adults.

If they can get past some of their anger issues, maybe they can be civil enough to put on a united front. I've said it before many times, but I believe a lot of people who haven't been following from day 1 may believe this is strictly a custodial issue and won't necessarily be on the lookout for Dylan in the chance he as abducted by a stranger. MOO

I think the only chance at there being any real dialogue at the mediation will be if MR will at least acknowledge that Dylan went missing on his watch and maybe say something that acknowledges that fact. Whatever happened did happen on MR's watch and maybe a little acknowledgement from him directly to EH will help open up discussion between them.

IMO MOO

Thinking of the family today. I hope mediation goes well and maybe something good can come from this. I'm praying it is genuine.

Ok I've only been dropping by the last several days and have nothing meaningful to add so I've kept quiet and I've seen all the mediation talk , but thought it was recycled from months ago when it came up. Are the parents going to actually do mediation ? tia !

Ok I've only been dropping by the last several days and have nothing meaningful to add so I've kept quiet and I've seen all the mediation talk , but thought it was recycled from months ago when it came up. Are the parents going to actually do mediation ? tia !

Today EH and and MR are meeting for mediation as far as we know.

did u listen to Tricia's radio program (different thread)?

Not really . I only ever listened to one show many weeks ago when ER was on it. I've been pretty negligent with keeping up . :(

Not really . I only ever listened to one show many weeks ago when ER was on it. I've been pretty negligent with keeping up . :(

Yeah, Sunday was both ER and MR, just in case you're interested. This is where we heard that the mediation was planned for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28