CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've been looking for the article with that info for several minutes but can't find it, but that's what I recall too. Maybe it was in a video?

Afternoon: Mark Redwine checks with Dylan’s friends when he does not find Dylan at his home and notifies Elaine Redwine that the teen is missing.

6 p.m.: Mark Redwine calls police to report Dylan missing. Shortly after, La Plata County Search and Rescue begins searching for Dylan in areas near County Road 500, where his father lives, north of Vallecito Reservoir.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ws01/Timeline-of-events-in-Dylan-Redwine-case

bbm

Just throwing this out there...dad works out of town a lot. Someone local must be keeping an eye out on the house while he is. Which neighbor might have a key?
I think MR is getting too much flack for virtually no information being given out by LE.
Day 13 ~ Dylan where are you??

Oh Tessie, good thinking.

Hmmmmm!

I wonder if he was seeking custody and the lawyer said he wouldnt get it!

Desperate ppl do desperate things!

Not saying this happend here !
But something was going on!

We know Mom had recently been awarded primary or sole custody so I doubt that MR was seeking a new hearing to have that changed so quickly though I suppose it is possible he was planning to appeal that order.

I think it is more likely that the outcome of the last hearing was a driving force in Dylan's disappearance.

I'm curious about the transportation issue where visits were concerned. When I moved out of state with my then 2 year old my ex had visitation rights. The court allowed me to move but made me responsible for all travel costs above what was normal before the move (20 mins vs 2.5 hours).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I've been looking for the article with that info for several minutes but can't find it, but that's what I recall too. Maybe it was in a video?

It was the missing Facebook page I believe. Hang on, I still have that post open so I will check.

"At 4:15 Mark said he went to the friends house that Dylan was supposed to be hanging with to see if Dylan showed up there. Finding 2 of Dylan's friends there they said they had been trying to contact him all day to no avail.

Mark then said he went to the Marshal's office to express his concern that he couldn't find Dylan."

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/557900314236576

We know Mom had recently been awarded primary or sole custody so I doubt that MR was seeking a new hearing to have that changed so quickly though I suppose it is possible he was planning to appeal that order.

I think it is more likely that the outcome of the last hearing was a driving force in Dylan's disappearance.

I'm curious about the transportation issue where visits were concerned. When I moved out of state with my then 2 year old my ex had visitation rights. The court allowed me to move but made me responsible for all travel costs above what was normal before the move (20 mins vs 2.5 hours).

I think the move had upset Dad.
Dylan was just there sept i believe and dad went to court have him over thanksgiving because id think there was no chance for that at Christmas.
I think Dad misses his son desperately.

I just hope this young man is alive and if this is about Custody I think these grownups should start acting like grownups and listen to their sons wants not what they want!

I really think this boy went missing sunday before 8 and someone knows where he is.

He didn't have to kidnap his son, his son was with him for a visit.

None of this is making sense to me. Why would he go to court and fight for visitation and then do something to harm the boy? If he didn't care about him, he could just refuse to have anything to do with him. He doesn't appear to be that disturbed.

I have to say that he is showing some restraint by not badmouthing the mom, considering her accusations. It does not compute with the allegations of his having a temper and being violent as she claims. In fact, he shows more character than she does, IMO. A lot of men would be throwing mud right back at her. He isn't... he's making excuses for her and that alone tells me he is not the type of man who would harm his child just to get back at her. All my opinion, but based on common sense.

If I were to believe everything the father says, those are still the facts.
The boy was in his custody, the boy was left without supervision for 4 hours, the boy went missing during that time. What is it do you think the father can throw back at mom?

He didn't have to kidnap his son, his son was with him for a visit.

None of this is making sense to me. Why would he go to court and fight for visitation and then do something to harm the boy? If he didn't care about him, he could just refuse to have anything to do with him. He doesn't appear to be that disturbed.

I have to say that he is showing some restraint by not badmouthing the mom, considering her accusations. It does not compute with the allegations of his having a temper and being violent as she claims. In fact, he shows more character than she does, IMO. A lot of men would be throwing mud right back at her. He isn't... he's making excuses for her and that alone tells me he is not the type of man who would harm his child just to get back at her. All my opinion, but based on common sense.

NEVER go by appearances!
There were orderes of protection issued!

PPL harm children every day to get back at spouses!
some parents just have bad tempers and harm kids.
some parents drink or do drugs!

Some ppl that kill are often spoken about as OHHHH he was so nice OHHHH he was so quiet such a family man ! so appearances mean squat in my book!

I think the move had upset Dad.
Dylan was just there sept i believe and dad went to court have him over thanksgiving because id think there was no chance for that at Christmas.
I think Dad misses his son desperately.

I just hope this young man is alive and if this is about Custody I think these grownups should start acting like grownups and listen to their sons wants not what they want!

I really think this boy went missing sunday before 8 and someone knows where he is.

If we went missing "Sunday before 8" then MR is, at the very least, lying. I'm behind but I assume you don't think MR is responsible since you think he misses his son so what do you think happened? Why do you think MR would lie about seeing him that morning?

I hope that doesn't sound snarky or anything. I really am curious. I think MR is guilty but only because of the "feeling" I get from his statements. If there is a scenario where we can account for him lying and still have him be innocent I would like to give it some thought.

If I were to believe everything the father says, those are still the facts.
The boy was in his custody, the boy was left without supervision for 4 hours, the boy went missing during that time. What is it do you think the father can throw back at mom?

I think he went missing after 6pm sunday evening!
I do not think he went to sleep in that house!
Im curious about the Ipad.
dylan would want to be on that in a heartbeat if his phone didnt work.

wow there were protective orders issued both before and after the divorce

We have been barred from discussing the DV and violent behavior by MR because ER only hinted at it but does that change now that this is in MSM?

on the find Dylan FB: he went to the Marshall's Office

and he looked in his neighborhood before he went to friends home.

If we went missing "Sunday before 8" then MR is, at the very least, lying. I'm behind but I assume you don't think MR is responsible since you think he misses his son so what do you think happened? Why do think MR would lie about seeing him that morning?

I hope that doesn't sound snarky or anything. I really am curious. I think MR is guilty but only because of the "feeling" I get from his statements. If there is a scenario where we can account for him lying and still have him be innocent I would like to give it some thought.

I feel he went missing before 8 because he had no phone.
Seems no one had seen nor heard from him after that.
I dont think he slept there cause if he did Dad would be able to give
dogs something for a scent.

Dad had an Ipad i hope they have some activity on that.

For no one to have heard from this kid since he as picked up at the airport to me is a red flag.

like i said my teen has 10,000 text messages a month on his phone
they eat sleep and play with that phone for it to be silent scares me!

But thats me and my thinking!

If MR wanted to kidnap Dylan due to custodial issues, then it seems unlikely that he would report him missing and draw attention to himself. In cases of parental abduction, the parent usually goes missing with the child.

Dylan's friends said that he has been known to hitchhike. I wonder if his parents were aware of that.

I'm on the fence. I just wish it wasn't a picket fence. :what: :eek:

:sigh:Yes, believe it or not, I know that "out like a light" is a figure of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams