CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thans so much for this update. I had read somewhere that MR worked out of town and am so glad it's out there now.
I asked the question threads ago about who would be looking out for his home while he was gone? Who could have had a key?
Whoever did would know that MR was home as of the 17th and that Dylan would be there Thanksgiving week.

I agree Tessie. That is a good question.

Two new threads overnight and no news. I'm baffled. I do not believe there is even enough circumstantial to hang MR.

I'm sorry if this has been asked, I didn't see it, does MR have a love interest? Is he remarried? Girlfriend? TIA!

Please let today be the day that Dylan comes home!
:please:

I replied to your post on the last thread and lost it when the thread closed.

Why do you think the father is wanting custody of Dylan now? Financial? Control issues since the "family" moved? IMO, I really sense a sincere anger from Dylan for his father.

The father may have taken Dylan's cell phone away for some reason and Dylan left in the middle of the night with disgust and resentment.

Probably been discussed many times, but is the father in a relationship with anyone.....or was recently? TIA

I don't think he wanted custody, just proper visitation. Unless there is something new. jmo

Two new threads overnight and no news. I'm baffled. I do not believe there is even enough circumstantial to hang MR.

I'm sorry if this has been asked, I didn't see it, does MR have a love interest? Is he remarried? Girlfriend? TIA!

not that I have seen reported... but his mother is engaged (link I posted upstream)

Thans so much for this update. I had read somewhere that MR worked out of town and am so glad it's out there now.
I asked the question threads ago about who would be looking out for his home while he was gone? Who could have had a key?
Whoever did would know that MR was home as of the 17th and that Dylan would be there Thanksgiving week.

I have not forgotten that question, Tessie...

and I, too, would be curious to know who takes care of MR's house when he is away...

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...900/Family-keeps-faith-through-adverse-time--

more at link

mom says she had talked with Dylan about hitchhiking

I know this has been a questionable subject (Dylan hitchhiking) but it is my personal opinion that he did not hitchhike. jmo From every picture that has been shown of Dylan he does not strike me as the kind of kid to do that. I think Mom knows her son better then anyone. I think she's right. I am not ready to say that he may have left walking (doubt) and was picked up. jmo

I know this has been a questionable subject (Dylan hitchhiking) but it is my personal opinion that he did not hitchhike. jmo From every picture that has been shown of Dylan he does not strike me as the kind of kid to do that. I think Mom knows her son better then anyone. I think she's right. I am not ready to say that he may have left walking (doubt) and was picked up. jmo

I find it interesting that she claims to have had a conversation about it. Is there a history there?

I have never had a hitchhiking conversation with my son (who is a year older than Dylan)... it has never crossed my mind to really.

I think there is more with the hitchhiking... the friends have said it and now the mom is saying she talked with him about it.:twocents:

This is a reply for mck16 - I don't know how to bring a post over from the last thread.
My post was speculation as I stated. Many are speculating about wild life, abduction, etc. I was speculating about whether Dylan really wanted to go fishing. We don't know whether Dylan wanted to go or not.
I hope we have some news today. I cannot imagine what this family is going through right now.

As always, JMO.

Mine was speculation also and you were replying to my post.
I agree with what you said FWIW.
JMO

I find it interesting that she claims to have had a conversation about it. Is there a history there?

I have never had a hitchhiking conversation with my son (who is a year older than Dylan)... it has never crossed my mind to really.

I think there is more with the hitchhiking... the friends have said it and now the mom is saying she talked with him about it.:twocents:

I agree only because the boys were so nonchalant about it. jmo

I think his peers would know him best and they have claimed he hitchhiker before.

I was a slick teenager, never had I been caught doing anything. If you asked my mother she would have said I was a angel.

Do not ask the friends I had back then! They know everything. Shhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting comment by MR in this article... That he is a city boy by nature...

This gives us a little bit more on his personality...

Possibly when he referred to Dylan as being athletic, etc... He was mainly referring to the organized sports like baseball, etc.

Just some thoughts...

sorry to quote myself...
but I wanted to clarify... I had been under the impression that MR was an outdoorsy type... Only because of the rural area and log cabin in which he lives...

JMO

I'm kinda curious if they are with all the warm weather lately. I'm sure their biological clock says they should be.

That's a good point -- they usually go in during October, but who knows ... I would think by mid- to late November most would be hibernating regardless, but it still feels like September.

Didn't know Mom had changed the date of Dylan's flight at the last minute. Thanks for posting the informative article.

snipped from article
But Redwine said there had been some mechanical problem with the plane, so Dylan's mother rescheduled for Dylan to fly in Sunday evening.

bbm
rescheduled for mechanical problems.

I dont think Hitching a ride can be ruled out.
Alot of these remote rural areas seem to have alot of young ppl hitching rides to get to places they want or feel they need to gowith no other means of transportation.

Look at he highway of tears.
Many of these girls are hitchikers wanting to get to friends houses.
Brit Wood would walk out her home and be gone for days my guess is she would hitch rides..

What really bothers me thos is the lack of cell activity. Not even a ping!

I think whatever happed happend Sunday evening.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member