CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone have their dinners in the crock pot with enough for leftovers tomorrow? ;)

Spoiler alert! Scroll on past if you don't want to read any of the Dr. Phil stuff before you see it for yourself - I'll leave a little space to make it easier. Just a few things that jumped out at me and/or addressed some of the questions we've had.

A few things BBM. From Mark:
  • "We" picked him up at the airport (who is "we"?)
  • He "didn't really sleep in his bed," always slept on the couch
  • TV was on "one of the Nickelodeon channels" - maybe they get more than one of the channels?
  • Nap "probably no more than an hour"
  • Started looking at 2:30 - 3:00
  • Says he heard from his divorce attorney shortly after contacting ER (I'll have to replay it but sounds like ER contacted her divorce attorney and then her attorney contacted his?)
  • Among items taken from home: sweatpants, Samsung cell phone, Mark's iPod

From Elaine:
  • First reaction was "Mark"
  • Last heard from at 7:06pm
  • Didn't like spending time at his Dad's cabin because it was so isolated
  • "Mark's facts are grossly incorrect about everything. I never spoke with a lawyer."
  • "He's done everything other than look for Dylan."
  • Story not consistent with who Dylan is
  • Dylan doesn't fish, wouldn't have been watching Nickelodeon (he watches MTV)

(and this is just the intro before the Dr. Phil part has even started! I'm a little behind as I DVR'd and rewound it a couple of times already)

So I've been trying to figure out how karma plays in here. I don't know anyone ever who's gone through what MR has gone through ( for the purpose of this he is 'neutral' , not guilty nor innocent of anything to do with DR's disappearance) What goes around comes around and I'm thinking that MR is getting NOW what comes around from his actions as a husband and father THEN. I don't think anyone can argue that he's a great and considerate man/father/husband. I've heard no one say what a kind good soul he is and how he would " never'" do anything to hurt a fly. So it seems he is a ' victim' truly of circumstances brought upon him by years of mistreating others . And thinking this I don't really feel all that sorry for him EVEN if he's innocent of disappearing Dylan. See what I mean? I know many bad and ne'er do well type people and NONE have been accused of kidnapping or WORSE to their own child, NONE. So I have to think for MR to be going through this is a learning experience for HIM and a lesson he is unwilling to learn as long as he's still venom filled towards others . Sorry MR .... that's how I'm calling it today. I think if you had been a good man and father and husband , that you would NOT be in the position you are today. AGAIN, this is not whether or not he's done anything to Dylan. That was a ramble and I hope it makes sense. If it doesn't...I'll edit it soon.

Thoughts?

Everyone have their dinners in the crock pot with enough for leftovers tomorrow? ;)

One up on you ! I have been freezing leftovers bits of chicken and meat in small bags for ' taco' night and that is today ! I'm thinking tomorrow is probably pizza night ! :)

I baked a ham for dinner last night so it's ham sandwiches tonight and tomorrow night, "something with ham." I am interested in the additional after the show remarks Dr. Phil usually posts as a sort of wrap-up and the comments from those who have just learned of Dylan's disappearance. all MOO

The Dylan Redwine Dr Phil show comes on at a later time today, Around 4 PM in most places on FOX or CBS depending on a persons location. The show on right now is repeats of prior shows.

It's on now where I am (West Coast - Northern CA). It started about 30 minutes ago. It's on this afternoon also. Not sure why it's on so early here, but I'm not complaining.

It's 3 hours away for me. Did it already run on east coast? YIKES ! spoiler alert !

Ok question for azgrandma and I think this answer will give us all the information we need to know about MR to determine his.............. " fill in the blank ness". Did you ever have pets with him and how does he got along with pets , if so ?

Not till 4 pm here in florida

One up on you ! I have been freezing leftovers bits of chicken and meat in small bags for ' taco' night and that is today ! I'm thinking tomorrow is probably pizza night ! :)

Got you both beat. My DH is bringing home dinner tonight...he just doesn't know it yet. :floorlaugh:

Some people on the FB page have already watched, or are watching it now.

Right now on the OWN network the Dr Phil Show ithere showing is___ On the Outs with the In-laws. The OWN shows alot of Dr Phil's past shows seven days a week, it's all reruns of past shows.

In my area 4 PM Central on Fox is the Dylan Redwine show.

I'm going to make my older son scrub potatoes for broccoli baked potatoes tonight and was thinking chilie tomorrow.

It's 3 hours away for me. Did it already run on east coast? YIKES ! spoiler alert !

Ok question for azgrandma and I think this answer will give us all the information we need to know about MR to determine his.............. " fill in the blank ness". Did you ever have pets with him and how does he got along with pets , if so ?

OMG yes, we had a few. One dog we had to get rid of because it bit someone and I was afraid it would bite the kids. It was a chow and CRAZY.

I really can't remember how he treated them. Sorry.

So I've been trying to figure out how karma plays in here. I don't know anyone ever who's gone through what MR has gone through ( for the purpose of this he is 'neutral' , not guilty nor innocent of anything to do with DR's disappearance) What goes around comes around and I'm thinking that MR is getting NOW what comes around from his actions as a husband and father THEN. I don't think anyone can argue that he's a great and considerate man/father/husband. I've heard no one say what a kind good soul he is and how he would " never'" do anything to hurt a fly. So it seems he is a ' victim' truly of circumstances brought upon him by years of mistreating others . And thinking this I don't really feel all that sorry for him EVEN if he's innocent of disappearing Dylan. See what I mean? I know many bad and ne'er do well type people and NONE have been accused of kidnapping or WORSE to their own child, NONE. So I have to think for MR to be going through this is a learning experience for HIM and a lesson he is unwilling to learn as long as he's still venom filled towards others . Sorry MR .... that's how I'm calling it today. I think if you had been a good man and father and husband , that you would NOT be in the position you are today. AGAIN, this is not whether or not he's done anything to Dylan. That was a ramble and I hope it makes sense. If it doesn't...I'll edit it soon.

Thoughts?

I understand what you are saying. Things you do in the past can affect how you are looked at in the present. (or at least that is how I am reading it, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm going to make my older son scrub potatoes for broccoli baked potatoes tonight and was thinking chilie tomorrow.

Can't watch the DVR version until the kids are in bed after 8 PM. How I wish the show was available to watch online. Going to be a long night. Your potatoes sound delish!

Did you all see the newer preview where Dr P says to Mark...

"Are you more interested in fighting with her (Elaine) than finding your son because since you came out here you have not even mentioned him!"

http://www.drphil.com/

Thank you to the posters who will try and transcribe some of the show for us that can not watch it as of yet . It feels weird as I am excited about new news but yet I may not even be able to watch it . Hopefully it can shed some new light on the case .. Fingers crossed !

It is crazy, all the different times the show comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran