Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if anyone had a prediction on a trial date? Will it come in 2020? I know everyone needs some swift justice here. Feeling crushed for LS ,LS and AS no words can express my sadness for them. Hoping somehow they find peace. Rest in paradise Gman.

Went to sleep off a headache, and woke up the news of the monster's arrest. Both overjoyed and absolutely irate at once. What the **** did he ever do to you, Tecia?!. You robbed him of a life that he and his parents fought so hard for!. How dare you?!. But you also succeeded in doing the one thing you feared most, you reunited Landen and Al. And they will move forward together, stronger than ever, in their resolve to get justice for their murdered child. You can not elude justice, the world is fully aware of your sins, and you will pay dearly. RIP GANNON STAUCH-you are, as your Momma said, the world's "hero" now.

Imagine thinking you’ve planned the perfect crime.

You know about cell phone tracking, so you leave your phone at home.

You show your face at a few places, as you want to establish an alibi.

You commit the murder away from home, so cadaver dogs can’t nail you. No body, no crime.

You type in a fake Google search, as that will surely throw off law enforcement, and trick them into believing they are dealing with a runway.

As long as you keep talking, you can convince everyone of your innocence.

But you didn’t count on one thing:

You are as dumb as you are evil, and every move you made in an effort to get away with this, created a mountain of evidence against you.

Checkmate.

I have no doubt LE is very close to finding Gannon. People like her do no do well in prison. She will eventually say it was an accident, but not u til she has denied it repeatedly, and then only when she believes it would be a better outcome for her. God bless her daughter who no doubt has suffered from her mother’s personality issues. Maybe now, she have a shot at a better life.

TS in her mug shot has a sick smirk on her face, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still spewing lies and thinking that she’s going home soon. She made sure that Gannon walked to the car, she’d probably already spotted her neighbour’s cameras and this was part of a plan to say ‘Look, he was fine when we left’, we now know he wasn’t atall. She made sure to get Gannon on a recording on her phone with her talking to him ‘calmly’. To us it’s premeditation but to her it’s clever thinking, she believes her own lies now. She is a narcissistic psychopath. She thinks she is one step ahead of everyone, she’s got the lies and excuses ready before LE confront her with evidence. ‘Blood from a nose bleed’ ‘blood from a cut foot’ etc, it seems TS could have the whole world confronting her with what she’s done and still believe she’s the better person in all this. She’s going to fall hard soon when reality kicks in. She’s so full of herself it’s emanating from her in that mugshot. JMO

Unfortunately, I don't think it's a suicide suit (although the thoughts of her trying to pose in one to make it look form flattering make me giggle). There is too much of a collar and the material doesn't look like the heavy duty quilted stuff on suicide suits to prevent tearing, rolling, said garment into a noose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member