Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that she is being charged under the statute where the victim is a child under 12, and who was in her trust. So while it is murder in the first degree, they don't actually have to prove premeditation, the other conditions such as his age apply.

So it is possible that she could have abused him physically to the point of severely injuring him on Sunday, then attempted to cover up the injuries until his death on Monday.

So even if he died of his injuries in the truck, without her laying another hand on him, then she disposed of the body, she can still be charged with first-degree murder in Colorado.

Been away all day, and I'll never catch up.

I read the news of step-witch's arrest (sorry mods, I know we're not supposed to name call, but I think it's important to properly identify suspects), and the presser, which I have not and likely can not watch.

I'm not sure if I want to cry, throw up, or hit something. Maybe all 3, at the same time.

I know there's a TON of MSM articles, as my google alert blew up in my inbox while I was away.

That said, can anyone suggest the BEST article(s) to read that covers all the known details?
TIA

And {{{{{{{{{ fellow WSers }}}}}}}}}}}} much love.

Not what you asked for (I'm sure others will supply), but here's Part 3 of the CrimeOnline interviews with Leigh :(

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

Wonder if she’ll write notes on toilet paper ala Patrick Frazee? She loves talking so much

And yet he never said a word publically. Interesting contrast isn't it?

On March 2, 2020, at approximately 8:04 AM, MST, El Paso County Sheriff's Office Detectives, FBI Agents, and members from the El Paso County 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office arrested Letecia Stauch (DOB 08/04/1983) in Horry County, South Carolina.

4697 Farm Lake Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 - realtor.com®

This is where she previously lived, I don't think it's where she was arrested since they sold this home in January 2019. I will be interested to learn where she actually was arrested, wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't one of the many hotels we have in the area.

Wow. I swear she looks different every time I see a pic of her

Guilt working on her, imo.

TS in her mug shot has a sick smirk on her face, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still spewing lies and thinking that she’s going home soon. She made sure that Gannon walked to the car, she’d probably already spotted her neighbour’s cameras and this was part of a plan to say ‘Look, he was fine when we left’, we now know he wasn’t atall. She made sure to get Gannon on a recording on her phone with her talking to him ‘calmly’. To us it’s premeditation but to her it’s clever thinking, she believes her own lies now. She is a narcissistic psychopath. She thinks she is one step ahead of everyone, she’s got the lies and excuses ready before LE confront her with evidence. ‘Blood from a nose bleed’ ‘blood from a cut foot’ etc, it seems TS could have the whole world confronting her with what she’s done and still believe she’s the better person in all this. She’s going to fall hard soon when reality kicks in. She’s so full of herself it’s emanating from her in that mugshot. JMO

She was trying to plant the seeds for reasonable doubt from the start, IMO

This^
Ever since I discovered this video I go back & watch it. When my mind wonders where this sweet boy is, when my heart breaks into a thousand pieces thinking of what he had to endure, when tears run down my cheeks thinking of this beautiful soul wondering what he did to deserve this. When I think of him being scared, alone. When I look at my own children & they remind me of what childhood should be about. I can't tell you how often I've watched it over the past month, selfishly just to try and have his adorable innocent face, joy, laughter, and light-heartedness erase the sadness and worry I've felt.

So, Gannon, I choose to think of you as you were in this video. An awesome, fun, joy filled 11 year old that had so much to share with others & give to the world. Playing a video game with a friend, sharing tips of how you were scoring points and hoping you would get your first subscriber. Well, G-Man, you got more than a subscriber to your video, you got a world full of people that admire and love you & think you were a real-life superhero!
Thank you for bringing this video to my attention. I had not seen it before and it is a comforting sound to listen to him and his friend play games. My grandson who is eight talks about butt, I believe I can fly, and other words and mannerisms that I hear on this video. I will remember Gannon forever as the beautiful boy/soul he is. He shares the same birthday as my son. Gannon, I am forever blessed by your presence! My tears are flowing because I wanted you to have so many more years of this life, but the life you are living now is a beautiful life where love is everywhere and I will always think of you with love in my heart. You are safe with me.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's a suicide suit (although the thoughts of her trying to pose in one to make it look form flattering make me giggle). There is too much of a collar and the material doesn't look like the heavy duty quilted stuff on suicide suits to prevent tearing, rolling, said garment into a noose.
I used to work at a psych hospital. We used paper gowns, they are much safer.

FYI That one doesn't have auto-generated YouTube captioning (yet?) so I had to look for one that does, since I need it myself. There are some, including:

FYI, I'm watching a captioned version with the sound turned off. I couldn't hear what one WS'er described as Landen's "wailing" when I watched the livestream earlier, and never want to :( :( :( Just what I could see was heartbreaking enough :(

Last edited:
Really has dead eyes, doesn't she ?
No expression at all.
Sad that hers was the last face for Gannon to see.

Yet, deep inside is this weird...sort of...satisfaction (like "I'm cool, I got done what I wanted to get done, I TOLD you I was a bada$$"). She probably thinks the intake personnel are stupid and the whole situation is just...stupid.

Been away all day, and I'll never catch up.

I read the news of step-witch's arrest (sorry mods, I know we're not supposed to name call, but I think it's important to properly identify suspects), and the presser, which I have not and likely can not watch.

I'm not sure if I want to cry, throw up, or hit something. Maybe all 3, at the same time.

I know there's a TON of MSM articles, as my google alert blew up in my inbox while I was away.

That said, can anyone suggest the BEST article(s) to read that covers all the known details?
TIA

And {{{{{{{{{ fellow WSers }}}}}}}}}}}} much love.
Last 2 pages of the media thread - beware the presser was so terribly sad ...

I want to make very clear that we are NOT in the business of charging Murder 1 in as a scare tactic. Never. That would debilitate any DA's Office's credibility. To charge such a serious (arguably the MOST serious) crime in our criminal justice system, you best be able to back it. That woman killed him. Period.

Yea she got a lazy eye. No wonder the big sunglasses all of the time.

speaking of wonder..how was her childhood? I remember her saying she grew up with her stepsis. I reckon there is some type of resentment imo
I see the "Sociopath stare" or the "Manson stare". Her hair is unbrushed, dirty, and no makeup. I know, I know, she is having a rough time at the moment. I stooped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei