Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad that I was right when I told my husband she could NOT be a teacher, not just her lack of a command of proper English, but her statements that she "studied" for a BA meant she did not graduate. No one lists their college degrees as studied for. They list BA, MA, PhD and the year obtained.
SBM some more

It's as some of us suspected all along - she's a lying liar who lies. And not just occasionally, but all the time. Persistently, but not consistently. I wonder if she had been found out by Al and whether that was part of the unraveling of her life? Was she pretending to be employed and spending money as if she was? Was this the first time she'd scammed like that? Does she have a pattern of being a grifter? Is that why she's thinking about "selling things"? She had her expensive handbags up for expensive sale online.

I wonder if Liberty University will now deny her as an alum.
I would not be surprised at all!

What we know is that Gannon apparently slept downstairs; there was blood in his room (a saucer sized puddle); no word on when that was noticed or what process was used; other blood was apparently found, including on socks found by the side of a road some 40 miles north of Gannon's house, and on a piece of wood.

Are we allowed to talk about that video that was on her FB?

Personal information promoted by Letecia Stauch, arrested in death of stepson Gannon Stauch, refuted by local school district
ETA:
By Debbie Kelley debbie.kelley@gazette.com
Mar 2, 2020 Updated 9 min ago
“Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a ‘curriculum developer’ at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

[SBM]

’Whatever she’s posted is not correct,’ Nancarrow said of Letecia Stauch. ’We have no motivations for what that is.’

[SBM]

Stauch received a Colorado license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in March 2019, according to the Colorado Department of Education.

She accused Gannon’s mom, Landon Hiott, of contributing to what she called ‘harassment and retaliation’ when she worked for seven days as a middle school social studies teachers in Marion County School District in South Carolina.

The South Carolina Board of Education suspended her educator certification to teach in May 2016 for six months for ‘breach of contract in abandoning her teaching duties’ with the district.

[SBM]” (BBM)
More at the link

similar story:
https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article240806231.html

Leticia Stauch has several ties to the Grand Strand area, including serving as a teacher. Grand Strand News Alliance partners WPDE also reported Gannon Stauch was from the Horry County area.

According to a Tecia Stauch LinkedIn page, she was a teacher in Horry County from October 2010 to 2015. Horry County Schools spokeswoman Letecia Stauch worked as a para-professional in Horry County schools from November 2010 until 2012. From 2012 to June 2015 she worked as a special education teacher.

Though Stauch also listed working for a Colorado School District though a spokesperson told the Colorado Spring Gazette that despite Stauch listing she worked for the district, she never has.

Stauch also had her teaching license suspended in 2015 after she failed to show for work to start the school year in Marion County. The state school board revoked her license for 180 days, according to court records. Stauch said she didn’t show because of harassment and retaliation related to her husband’s pending military move.

Read more here: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article240806231.html#storylink=cpy

Also, imagine being LS's lawyer. What a cluster f@#$ of statements to have to counter act.
Does a public defender volunteer for the case, or is it assigned? Regardless, as controlling as she is, I would not want to be her attorney.

Reactions: Dre
Imagine thinking you’ve planned the perfect crime.

You know about cell phone tracking, so you leave your phone at home.

You show your face at a few places, as you want to establish an alibi.

You commit the murder away from home, so cadaver dogs can’t nail you. No body, no crime.

You type in a fake Google search, as that will surely throw off law enforcement, and trick them into believing they are dealing with a runway.

As long as you keep talking, you can convince everyone of your innocence.

But you didn’t count on one thing:

You are as dumb as you are evil, and every move you made in an effort to get away with this, created a mountain of evidence against you.

Checkmate.

love this post!

I don't know... I'm seeing a little regret, some remorse. Not for our dear sweet Gannon, no, only for herself. Reality is hitting home, no more freedom, no sugar daddy. She'll be rotting in prison for a long time.
I stand corrected. That isn't the defiant mugshot I expected.

While I don't see any micro-expressions of regret or remorse, she does strike me as resigned, with an extremely flat affect...

Long day. Just trying to catch up and keep up. She was stupid enough to leave blood stains in his room? Or was that likely discovered with Luminol? And she talked about the board in her interview?
Ya, I can’t count the times after I killed a child, the bloody board flew out of the back of my truck when I was driving g while lost.
My guess is that it was discovered with the use of Luminol.

I’m sure she made an effort to clean it up, but wasn’t able to get it all (especially if it was carpet).

She likely would have dumped this stuff somewhere (a trash bag with bloody cleaning supplies).

Also, imagine being LS's lawyer. What a cluster f@#$ of statements to have to counter act.
Maybe they could appoint Patrick Frazee’s attorney, Adam Steigerwald and co. He has experience with this type of client. They’re not a whole lot of work because you can barely get an objection in. There’s just nothing to be done when your client belongs on the “Darwin Awards” list :p:D

Really has dead eyes, doesn't she ?
No expression at all.
Sad that hers was the last face for Gannon to see.
She really does and chilling...thankfully most people I meet and am friends w/ have warm, lively eyes...I am saving that px w/ others I have followed, under a file labeled evil...and review it, often... soulless, is another adjective, I don’t see one speck of remorse, just pure contempt for anyone who questions her. I am very curious about the husband that died, very curious...

My guess is that it was discovered with the use of Luminol.

I’m sure she made an effort to clean it up, but wasn’t able to get it all (especially if it was carpet).

She likely would have dumped this stuff somewhere (a trash bag with bloody cleaning supplies).

This thought makes it all the more disturbing. If a saucer-sized puddle of blood was found beneath the carpet, in the padding or on the subfloor, how large was the puddle on the surface...much larger IMO

I have literally been on the edge of my seat since I got off work, waiting for my almost 9 year old son to come home.

I’ve never been so grateful to hear about his day, to hear about his green eggs and ham lunch, to watch him jump over the ottoman like a lunatic. It breaks my heart to know that Gannon’s family can’t do these things with him again...and to know that he wasn’t greeted with love and affection when he got home.

Hug and kiss your kiddos tonight...

Details regarding the sock and wood began to surface after the search Saturday. IMO, I remember us all saying that something felt different about everything announced and kept quiet about that search. Now we all know why.

The warrant was applied for on Friday, February 28, 2020 (reporter's Tweet). I think they had the material before that to test for dna if they do indeed have those items. We only have the alleged murderer's say on the board and sock based on something she said Al told her (crimeonline).

Crimeonline #3 quote:

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

Blood will seep into cracks in flooring or be absorbed into carpet padding. So despite mopping or cleaning, underneath will tell the story. Furniture can be this way as well. Clean the surface, but evidence inside.
Understand but Al confronted her I thought. Was this after LE found it or is it referring to something he saw?

I believe things didn't go according to her plan, I believe when she reported Gannon as a run a way she expected LE to take her word for it and she didn't expect Al to come back home that soon so she thought she would have more time to clean up and dispose of stuff and it didn't work out that way...
She very likely went into a rage and killed Gannon in his bedroom which is where a big spot of blood was found, them she most likely took his body into the garage and left it there while she fingured out how she was gonna transport it and where was she gonna take it to.....also boards don't just fly out the back of a truck......she loaded him up in that vehicle and with the help of her sisters or her daughter she disposed of him somewhere.....this woman to put evil and I cringe to think of what Gannon has had to live with all this time....poor poor baby!!

Mug shot of Letecia Stauch, arrested today on charge First Degree Murder of a child under 12 in a position of trust, and other charges in the disappearance of Gannon Stauch.

View attachment 235761

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Her eyes are dead. Not quite what I expected, but no smeared mascara.

Welcome to the world inside. Get used to it.

So much more I could say but don't want to get banned.

Thanks @MassGuy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member