Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will be found, unless this was premeditated. If it wasn’t, she was likely sloppy and left a good enough trace to eventually find him.

I believe with the multitude of charges against her she'll eventually give up where she put this sweet child. I hope they go DP. She may have injured him accidentally but allowing him to die & hiding his body was premeditated so they may be able to get it

I believe with the multitude of charges against her she'll eventually give up where she put this sweet child. I hope they go DP. She may have injured him accidentally but allowing him to die & hiding his body was premeditated so they may be able to get it

I want to say that since she’s a mother, she will eventually cave in. Women are more emotional when children are involved. But....she’s clearly a narcissist and only cares about herself...so that wouldn’t be relevant here

Do you think it might depend on what she actually did? I mean, I think if she lost it and hit him with the board at home, causing a visible injury and the blood loss, and then decided to "disappear" him rather than face the consequences, it's possible she poisoned him or gave him an overdose of something that would cause his death, then waited for him to die and found a place to hide his body. If that's the scenario, I think she would tell where he is in return for a lesser charge. There's nothing finding him would add to what they already know, re: that she assaulted him, then killed and hid him. But if that board got bloody as the means of his death...if he was taken somewhere and then she used that board - I don't think she'd ever want that degree of depravity to be known.

Since this is a 1st-degree murder charge. I think she knew EXACTLY where to hide Gannon. This is why LE isn't able to find him.

It is possible that Gannon died from an injury that was inflicted upon him in some way. When she put him in the truck, she could have put his body on the wood. And this is how the wood had gotten blood on it.

IMO, I think things were missing from the house. Like blankets, sheets, towels, shower curtain or whatever else. AS probably had to do a walk through with LE to say what was or wasn't missing. Or they had shown him pictures and he was able to point out the missing objects.

If Gannon died at the house, she had to have put him in something to move him. No one with 1/2 a brain moves a body without wrapping it up first or putting it inside of a container. Criminals usually try to contain/control as much evidence as possible.

Edited a word.

<modsnip>.. I literally had the shakes earlier and now I am just drained, what is the best way to deal w/ this?...
bbm
You, too ?
(((Hugs)))
Take care of yourself.
I speculated and some thought I was posting facts which I wasn't ; but the details that the perp has freely given out left me shaken and heartbroken.
Hurting in the soul.

This will be a long , drawn-out trial as the evil monster will throw everything at the wall to see if it sticks. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do something you enjoy for yourself and others. I tend to walk by the Lake. With my Grandoggy. Dogs are great therapy too. Do something within your Family/Community in Gannon's honour.
Your post comforts me! I started to do a load of laundry since I can't get myself to relax for bed. I find my dogs are therapy too. I like your idea of doing something with my family in honour of Gannon. Thanks!

It’s not a fact, I want to make that clear. My reasoning is that she’s been charged with tampering with a human corpse. One way someone does that, is they move the body from the place of death (in order to conceal it).

Common sense says Gannon was murdered, but there isn’t any known proof of that.

He left that house alive, and any DNA found in that truck (blood, urine, whatever, can be explained away).

Now, if she moved the body in a vehicle that his DNA had no business being in, then that may give them the proof they need to say he is dead (and justify the tampering charge).

So my thinking is they found physical evidence in that rental vehicle, and his body was moved.

Agreed completely that the charge of tampering likely means she moved/concealed his deceased body.

Although without the probable cause, I'm not convinced it wasn't between AS's truck and her car (SUV).

Or, from one discard site, to another.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time a murderer moved a dumped body to another place after the search/investigation began.

It's creepy as heck to think about, but it's actually not uncommon, as I'm sure you know.

Because they were so certain of his death, I think they found him, or very obvious evidence he was murdered. Especially given the other charges. They said it with certainty. And if you think about it from the parents perspective, if they didn't know with certainty he had passed away, I don't think they would have been so certain he did- and they were in the way they spoke. I think they have found him, but we will have to wait for confirmation.
I (IMO) find that hard to believe, if they did find him the case would only be stronger, why lie? I think the child abuse charge is because he is a child and he's dead, it wasn't accidental ( if so, she could have said that) those charges are accurate and justified.

I want to say that since she’s a mother, she will eventually cave in. Women are more emotional when children are involved. But....she’s clearly a narcissist and only cares about herself...so that wouldn’t be relevant here

I disagree with your statement. There are a lot of women who kill their own children and never cave into the location. Ayla Reynolds has been missing since 2011. Her aunt Elisha and the ex-girlfriend Courtney never gave the location or rolled on Justin.

How about the Aliayah Lunsford case. I think her mom was convicted and she never gave a location of the body.

Some women's brains aren't wired up correctly.

Edited a word.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

bbm

Quote from LS:
“How the hell is the house a crime scene if he left and didn’t come back with me supposedly? They are saying there is a crime scene with all this blood in the house, which they let people live in during the supposed crime scene for 7 plus days….but then a video shows him leaving with me walking.”
What did LS unconsciously admit? It seems she's boxed herself in to a catch-22 corner.

If Gannon left with her and returned with her, that would validate the 'house as crime scene'. If Gannon left with her and did not return with her, then she lied about when Gannon was last seen and how he left the house; it was she who drove Gannon away from the house.

She's toast... to the point of carbon crust.

IMO, any jury would convict her, with or without Gannon's remains.

Last edited:
Your post comforts me! I started to do a load of laundry since I can't get myself to relax for bed. I find my dogs are therapy too. I like your idea of doing something with my family in honour of Gannon. Thanks!

I bake when I am upset and feel like my mind just can't stop. Today I made a sheetpan of bread and some Apple tarts. The tart ia just sitting there...I have no appetite for it. My stomach is in knots and I feel enraged.

watching the pressor again I wonder now when the guy said they have a team of FBI agents and law enforcement and 2 attorneys in SC still collecting evidence even at this time...makes me wonder of Tee even took some things to that town with her, things that she was trying to hide from LE.....since they have her with tampering with evidence if she went to areas and picked stuff back up and took it with her when she left town....ugh can I say how much I cant stand that woman!!!

I think there’s a chance she does lead law enforcement to Gannon, if they don’t find him first.

If the evidence against her is so strong that she cannot deny it, she may attempt to cut her losses.

She would still lie about the circumstances of Gannon’s death, but atleast she would be forced to give up his body.

“I accidentally hurt Gannon, and he died on the way to the hospital. I panicked.”

Who knows though.
I hope she does, to give LH & AS what they need to grieve fully and lay G to rest. It would also mean she has at least one morsel of decency. Although, even then I would be sceptical. It appears everything she does is to benefit/promote herself. I’m reminded of watching one of Bundy’s last interviews and he actually had me believing he felt remorse. Then I gave my head a shake and realized, that’s his “spiel.” That’s how he was able to kill so many innocent victims. They trusted him. They believed he was a nice guy.

These types really freak me out. They walk amongst us and we have NO idea what they are capable of.

Your welcome. I am heading to our local animal shelter with items needed. I would like to think Gannon loved doggies too. I hope his dogs were a comfort to him when his life got tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei