Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But BRRI, in the end they did play a significant part.
:0)
When KK was told to get rid of the tin foil because I had blood on it, everything fell into place.

Yes even the cinnamon buns was a small piece in this large puzzle. And Dan May nail that piece of that puzzle in!

True! Though, there was blood everywhere in that house. On most surfaces :(.

Wait...you mean..you mean she was LYING a few weeks ago when she said she had a lawyer??? Wow I'm shocked!:eek:

She's so smug I'd love to see her attempt to represent herself.

It haunts me. I can't imagine the evil lies she told him as he was about to die.

In MOO she is on the level of Jodi Arias scary. It scares me because like so many others here I had the unfortunate luck to have a sociopathic narcissist in my life for 6 years plus. I see so many similarities and patterns it just makes me want to collapse in pain for this poor child.

This is my problem. I don't understand how someone can say he is going to come home, and I am going to be owed an apology; knowing that he is dead. It boggles me. Is there still a possibility that she didn't do this?
But then I go back to the lies and the haunting videos. I'm just so lost.
Waffle is my middle name, it’s my nature to give people the benefit of doubt, and that’s exactly what I’ve done with her....not anymore!

But BRRI, in the end they did play a significant part.
:0)
When KK was told to get rid of the tin foil because I had blood on it, everything fell into place.

Yes even the cinnamon buns was a small piece in this large puzzle. And Dan May nail that piece of that puzzle in!

True! Though, there was blood everywhere in that house. On most surfaces :(.
I agree, Brit. I feel that she realized afterwards that she had goofed by wearing her apple gadget. She went back to move him, without the gadget this time, in a rental car with tracking. MOO

I wish we knew which Apple Watch it is. If it’s a newer one with the GPS and service plan, it will fully work as a phone without the phone being present. My older watch couldn’t do that, but my new one can. It operates as stand alone with the full capabilities of a phone.

I would not have even said that. I would say 'he had an accident.' Jmo

Or how about not mentioning it at all?! (Not directed at you, MsBetsy) There was absolutely NO NEED to mention or divulge this at all except for the monster's own abusive, self-serving (cover up), and humiliation to the victim purposes. She's the devil & deserves her place in he!! :mad::mad::mad:

I agree, Brit. I feel that she realized afterwards that she had goofed by wearing her apple gadget. She went back to move him, without the gadget this time, in a rental car with tracking. MOO
As soon as I read that she left her phone at home, is when it confirmed in my head of her guilt. In her prior statement she had said she took a selfie in the truck with GS that morning. Later she says she left her phone at home. Plus a mother, going without a phone all day, when they have a child at school?

was this rental car rented after his disappearance or the day of?

Tampering with a body doesn’t mean it was moved from the initial location.
Universal Citation: CO Rev Stat § 18-8-610.5 (2016)
(1) A person commits tampering with a deceased human body if, believing that an official proceeding is pending, in progress, or about to be instituted and acting without legal right or authority, the person willfully destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes, or alters a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance or availability in the official proceedings.
(2) Tampering with a deceased human body is a class 3 felony.

The only reason I *think* she moved his body is because LE has not located it. I also think it's a great reason for her to have needed that rental car.

Or how about not mentioning it at all?! (Not directed at you, MsBetsy) There was absolutely NO NEED to mention or divulge this at all except for the monster's own abusive, self-serving (cover up), and humiliation to the victim purposes. She's the devil & deserves her place in he!! :mad::mad::mad:
I would have probably disagreed if it weren't for her video from the night before and the waving goodbye video were just to rub his parents nose in it. I would have said it was to account for evidence they would find. Even so, it was also something else sadistic on her part. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019