Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It states on the charge sheet that all charges are for the 27th
When Ive watched trials the judge sometimes says 'on or around the (date)
Could that be the case here..??
I'm wondering because I'm still thinking she may have used the rental to relocate his body, otherwise I'd have thought they would have found Gannon by now..?
Charges could be amended or added as the investigation progresses.

I haven’t had the chance to comment until now since finding out the tragic, horrible news. I think 99% of us sadly knew this would be the outcome, but it doesn’t make it any easier to hear. God, please wrap Your arms around Gannon’s family and loved ones and give them Your strength and comfort.

I truly believe the loved ones of all murdered children should be given an hour in a windowless room with their child’s killer. Even a lifetime in prison doesn’t seem anywhere close to enough punishment compared to what that poor, sweet boy endured. May that vile, evil creature burn in hell for eternity. MOO.

I think I need to go back and watch and read every interview with TS. She literally told us everything we had confirmed for us today by LE.
I still believe that he is close to home as opposed to the evidence that was strewn along the highway

We know he left the house and he looked to be in bad shape. I would have to think that if he was in the early stages of his life ending then you surely to god you wouldn't risk driving around with a dying child in your car.

If she intended to take him somewhere to finish him off so to speak, then you wouldn't risk driving from Colorado Springs to Castlerock with a child who was already injured and could possibly die, it doesn't make sense. What if she got pulled over by the cops, what if someone looked in the truck and saw Gannon struggling. Too many risks. I think dumping (hate using that word in reference to this sweet child) was the most frantic part of this. She took more time to conceal evidence and throw it all over the county and start spinning bulls#$% then she did to leave his body.

I also think he is close to home because that would fit her he ran away, or he was abducted narrative.

I still think there is something to do with the dogs or a dog related situation. It's creepy as all hell listening to that stupid bloody back to camera interview and hearing her change tense at that point.
If it's not near a dog park, i wonder if he will be found near where they took their dogs to play or chase a ball.
Wherever he is found will have a personal meaning to either her or LH & AS.
I agree that you and I wouldn’t risk driving around with a badly injured child in the car. But I have found we can’t apply what seems healthy and logical by normal standards to people who premeditate and execute this type of violence. They clearly are no longer operating by what we consider common sense.

My hubby is a firefighter. A few years ago he went to a wreck...the guy was drunk and had flipped his car, taking out multiple streetlight poles. He had drugs on him. Nasty to officials on scene. Turns out he was (prob still is) a middle school teacher. It was never in the news but he was still teaching a year later. Schools need teachers. Look up the phrase "passing the trash" and you'll see what I mean. Here's a quick idea:
“Passing the trash” occurs when a teacher accused of sexual misconduct is allowed to leave a school – through a confidentiality, separation agreement or other means - and quietly seek employment at another school without the new employer being alerted to the allegations..... "

Sadly, this happens in Law Enforcement as well. :(

How far east would the 900 plus miles take her? Do you suppose a family member drove out and met her to take her back to South Carolina? Perhaps that is why the turn in location for the rental car is blacked out. Like meeting half way. MOO MOO

The distance from Colorado Springs to St. Louis is 842 miles.

The distance from Colorado Springs to Minneapolis is 912 to 983 miles. Colorado Springs to San Antonio is 914 miles. This morning, Google Maps is saying St. Louis is 904 miles. The mileage will change based on the time of day, due to the traffic conditions and the route of choice, also factors in. Usually, Google gives a person 3 or 4 different route options.

Anyone can sue anyone in the USA. I wouldn't mind seeing a list of what stepmom was actually convicted of.

According to this article, her only non-traffic conviction as an adult was for "misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle."

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

I don't have access to a paid service that allows checking of records. Those who do posted info yesterday as I recall. She did have several dropped charges as noted in the above article.

JMO

I’ve been following Gannon’s case here since he went missing, reading along but not having anything to say before now. There was one big theory floating around here that I was scratching my head about. Several of you felt that he had been gravely injured by stepmom Sunday night and that by Monday, she knew his injuries were too serious to explain away so she felt she had to get rid of him. I don’t follow most cases outside of Websleuths, so I figured that many people were doing their own sleuthing and found evidence for it outside of MSM and that there probably wasn’t a ton of specific evidence to substantiate that theory.

I was wrong. I had read mentions of the carpet video here but by the time I saw them, any posts that either shared the video or talked about it in detail had been removed, so I didn’t look into it further. I finally watched the video yesterday.

Dear God, that is not the sound of a child terrified because he got yelled at. That is the sound of a child in pain, and the only terror I hear in his voice is his terror over how much pain he is in.

I have two boys about Gannon’s age. I have never, ever heard them make noises like that.

JMO
Letecia posted that video herself as an explanation for why Gannon was upset. She claimed she 'didn't know' the phone was recording at that time. It's so disturbing because you can't even see Gannon in the video.
I couldn't listen to it after the first time, it was just too upsetting. In fact I've managed to hold it together until the PC yesterday when Landen spoke about Gannon and getting justice for him. Then Albert's statement... no parents should ever have to go through this much pain.

And to think of that vile woman's behavior and actions throughout this whole time. She is one sick individual and I hope LE can continue their work and find Gannon and that she is punished to the full extent of the law.

Imo

ERgumn-XYAUb6ul

Good morning WSrs! I'm here for Gannon....and his family too. Praying they find this handsome boy and bring him home

So handsome... Gannon looks so much like his Mommy!

At this point I feel she did not move Gannon's body. Subject to change. The rental IMO was to perhaps scatter more evidence and maybe a covert drive by as to where she left him.
I still think it could be either or both. That she moved his body and/or evidence by the rental car or some other means. I feel the same way about whether she moved the body locally or to a more distant location if she did. It’s hard to predict given that she was clearly not operating based on the logical standards the rest of us employ. The fact she publicly volunteered incriminating info (talk about blood etc) even when she wasn’t asked for it suggests to me she would not necessarily be self controlled enough to minimize risk the way you and I would. She clearly sometimes does things out of some sort of impulsive drive that she herself locks onto even when it is not in her own self interest.

I agree that you and I wouldn’t risk driving around with a badly injured child in the car. But I have found we can’t apply what seems healthy and logical by normal standards to people who premeditate and execute this type of violence. They clearly are no longer operating by what we consider common sense.

In your opinion, is there even a small chance she will let anyone know where she put Gannon?
What approach would be needed for her to lead them to Gannon?

I think I need to go back and watch and read every interview with TS. She literally told us everything we had confirmed for us today by LE.
I still believe that he is close to home as opposed to the evidence that was strewn along the highway

We know he left the house and he looked to be in bad shape. I would have to think that if he was in the early stages of his life ending then you surely to god you wouldn't risk driving around with a dying child in your car.

If she intended to take him somewhere to finish him off so to speak, then you wouldn't risk driving from Colorado Springs to Castlerock with a child who was already injured and could possibly die, it doesn't make sense. What if she got pulled over by the cops, what if someone looked in the truck and saw Gannon struggling. Too many risks. I think dumping (hate using that word in reference to this sweet child) was the most frantic part of this. She took more time to conceal evidence and throw it all over the county and start spinning bulls#$% then she did to leave his body.

I also think he is close to home because that would fit her he ran away, or he was abducted narrative.

I still think there is something to do with the dogs or a dog related situation. It's creepy as all hell listening to that stupid bloody back to camera interview and hearing her change tense at that point.
If it's not near a dog park, i wonder if he will be found near where they took their dogs to play or chase a ball.
Wherever he is found will have a personal meaning to either her or LH & AS.
I put all three in the media thread together - last pages

although I’d suspected from the start that there would be a sad end for Gannon, todays news hit me like a ton of bricks. I am overwhelmed with sadness for Gannon’s Family and friends.

No surprise that his stepmother has been arrested, and clearly for LE to charge her with first degree murder and three other charges they have plenty of evidence.

May Gannon’s family be lovingly supported through their grief now and into the future, it’s going to be a long difficult road for them to traverse.

Speaking of the video that she posted... I wanted to bring up that she posted 2 videos. One was longer and had Gannon's little sister in it! She then deleted that video and reposted it but shortened it without adding the sister. Now, that original video which was posted he does say, I'M BLEEDING! This was edited and removed but the video is still floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana