Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1
Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7
Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22 Thread #23
Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS PETCO, CARPETS, VIDEOS FROM FACEBOOK, OR ANYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED IN MSM OR LE STATEMENTS. IF YOU CAN’T PROVIDE A LINK THAT IS MSM OR LE, YOU CAN’T BRING IT HERE.

ALSO, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO REQUEST/SOLICIT/DISCUSS PRIVATE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL ND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

CocoChanel

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

The True Crime Society blog is not an approved source. There is info there that has already been discounted by LE.

Please stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Thanks.

Thought I'd share this again as it feels appropriate after T dominating the headlines grrr!
3 separate memorial services planned for this weekend by the Restoration church
People who attend have been asked to wear something BLUE in honour of Gannon <3

I figured they were having fun at her expense and she got out of the cuffs and attacked.

I don’t believe for one minute the officers unlocked them cuz the deputy went to the hospital for injuries. That doesn’t happen when you see it coming. This was a surprise, that’s how she got the upper hand and she no doubt used the loose cuff to beat the officer with. JMO

Well, somehow she got out of them, and I'd be willing to bet it was when the female officer took her to a bathroom. I doubt they were "having fun at her expense," however. These officers deal with degenerates on a daily basis, and they likely just want to do their jobs and get home. Since the report says she attacked "a" deputy, only one was likely around when it happened, and that would almost certainly mean she was in a bathroom with the female officer.

Morning, fellow WSers!

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

I thought I’d wake up after a good night sleep and face this reality to try to stay strong and unafraid to remain move forward. I’ve yet to watch Mom’s agonizing words. I did have the courage to watch Dad. I can’t imagine to be inside his feelings and thoughts. I’m so sorry this good man will have his unfathomable pain with him forever. I pray for his soul and spirit to stand for Gannon and Landon, his baby’s mother. Together, their union and creation of God’s gift have given their son, their beautiful boy, a story to live on.

I have confidence in Landon and the community that Gannon will not be forgotten nor just be another statistic. Despite flailing her arms (literally) in a fit of rage because she was caught, let us focus on that sweet face who brought us all here to begin with.

ETA: on a funny note I shared a gif of a person with pillows taped to their ears saying “what the cops driving Tee probably look like”. Now knowing she repeatedly struck one after getting out of her cuffs I wish that was the case. Hopefully the officer makes a full recovery.

I still can’t believe it, who attacks a deputy during transport? All the escapes I can think of were from buildings like Ted Bundy’s law library jump.

How notorious serial killer Ted Bundy was able to escape from custody not just once, but twice
I was a teenager in that wonderful mountain town at the time, our hitch hiking form of transportation effectively ended and T-shirt shops quickly printed up “Ted Bundy is a one night stand” shirts
Much humor mixed with fear

A new day is dawning.

Let's find Gannon.

#FindGannon
I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue
And I will stay
I will stay with you
We'll make it to the other side
Like lovers do
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on
I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me
And I will hold
I'll hold onto you
No matter what this world'll throw
It won't shake me loose
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm…
Eta: “How old are you?” “Eleven!”

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been discussed, I'll never catch up on reading. After hearing of TS losing her job offer on the Friday before Gannon went missing, has me believing even more this was premeditated and not an accident. All of the hate she spewed towards LH and if in her disturbed mind felt as though LH was the reason for her losing that job. Did she do this to make LH "pay" for causing her problems? She just seemed so bitter towards LH which I don't understand, she had her man and her kids.

I totally understand it and you even inadvertently explained it yourself: She had her kids—which wasn’t the original plan and wasn’t the case in the beginning, and which kept LH in their life (and in AS’s life). And as the infatuation wore off and the blinders started coming off and AS started wondering about all the little red flags he’d tried to ignore along the way, he may have started having regrets about how his marriage with LH ended (and even if not, TS is paranoid enough to imagine he did, especially if it’s true he was thinking of getting out and/or asked for a divorce, since rejection or the potential for it is likely a huge trigger for her). It’s obvious from what we’re seeing now that AS still has a positive bond with LH and TS wouldn’t have been OK with that. She wanted him all to herself.

Last edited:
I totally understand it and you even inadvertently explained it yourself: She had her kids—which wasn’t the original plan and wasn’t the case in the beginning, and which kept Landen in their life (and in AS’s life). And as the infatuation wore off and the blinders started coming off and AS started wondering about all the little red flags he’d tried to ignore along the way, he may have started having regrets about leaving LH (and even if not, TS is paranoid enough to imagine he did, especially if it’s true he was thinking of getting out and/or asked for a divorce, since rejection or the potential for it is likely a huge trigger for her). It’s obvious from what we’re seeing now that AS still has a positive bond with LH and TS wouldn’t have been OK with that. She wanted him all to herself.

Also, raising someone else’s kids isn’t easy, particularly if one or both children came with any special challenges (even ‘just’ ADHD). TS likely had her vision of the perfect little family with AS, and it didn’t include raising LH’s kids. We’ve seen enough of the leaked backstory (mostly leaked by TS) to see everything they went through to end up with the kids—not the life TS signed up for or thought she’d be getting when she allegedly set her sights on AS. And once again, when reality clashed with her ideals, it was because of someone else’s actions/it was someone else’s fault and she was the victim.

especially if it’s true he was thinking of getting out and/or asked for a divorce, since rejection or the potential for it is likely a huge trigger for her).

I’ve talked a lot about the potential BPD (borderline personality disorder) tendencies I’ve observed in her and how rejection seems to be a trigger for her. The part about her being fired from the job she hadn’t even started yet, a few days before Gannon disappeared, really gives us another big piece of the puzzle. If the rumors are true that they had a huge fight a month or so before, and AS wanted to leave and/or asked for a divorce, adding the job situation in the same general timeframe would be the perfect storm. It was one thing right after another, possibly after she thought maybe things would finally calm down after years of the custody battle with LH etc. And that’s in addition to any ways in which dealing with/caring for Gannon and Laina (the kids of the man who maybe no longer wanted her) would add to the stress she was already under. The pressure was building. From the way she talked about having to take care of LH’s kids, it’s obvious she didn’t feel like/treat them as her own. They were a burden she didn’t ask for :(

Can a Colorado Springs resident help me?

Where is District 20? Is it near any of her weekend/Monday trips like GOTG or Petco?

With this new information and realizing that she was doing orientations in that district, I wonder if she included the area in her weekend/Monday plans.

School District 20 includes the Black Forest area including the Roller Coaster road area that was among the most frequently searched. It is generally considered the second "best" school district in the area. The "first" would be the small district around the Broadmore Area, which is a mostly very wealthy area.

Why would someone who insists on her innocence, attempt an escape from custody and assault a LE officer. She just added another world of hurt on herself. Seems if she is so sure of her innocence she would behave and prove it in court. Now, she has charges against herself that stand apart from the original charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper