Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we see farther into her crazy story of being treated poorly by police. I’m sure she shot off her angry defiant mouth and they saw how volatile she is. There are no boundaries with these kinds of people. I’m confident she let LE know she was in charge of her questioning and detainment and when they disagreed, she blew her stack. The only reason she didn’t take swings then is because she’d just killed Gannon, was lying about everything, and couldn’t risk completely unloading.

It’s even clearer now that LE had her pegged as responsible for Gannon’s disappearance from the start. What never ever ceases to amaze me is how utterly lacking in insight these people are. It never occurs to them that they are the common denominator in all the chaos, unhappiness, failing relationships, and conflict and confrontations in their world.

The withdrawal of an offer of employment is another fine example. Her deception just wasn’t her fault. She must have come undone when exposed to be such a liar.

Well, somehow she got out of them, and I'd be willing to bet it was when the female officer took her to a bathroom. I doubt they were "having fun at her expense," however. These officers deal with degenerates on a daily basis, and they likely just want to do their jobs and get home. Since the report says she attacked "a" deputy, only one was likely around when it happened, and that would almost certainly mean she was in a bathroom with the female officer.

The article I read said the back of the transport vehicle. Letecia Stauch, Stepmom Accused Of Gannon's Murder, Reportedly Attacked Deputy On Way To Colorado

I have a feeling her bruises and her new demeanor will be part of some sort of "police brutality" incident she will make up.

I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue
And I will stay
I will stay with you
We'll make it to the other side
Like lovers do
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on
I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me
And I will hold
I'll hold onto you
No matter what this world'll throw
It won't shake me loose
I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you
'Cause I'm…
Eta: “How old are you?” “Eleven!”
Thank you for that @imstilla.grandma! How beautiful was that???!!!! Brings me to tears. How wonderful to instil hope and love in these young minds. So sad that a beautiful child such as Gannon (and also thinking of Roman Lopez) suffered at the hands of monsters that did not know love, compassion, hope, respect and all that is good, and chose to snuff out their precious lives. I will never understand this kind of evil :*(

Wouldn't today be a wonderful day for sweet little Gannon to be found? I'm here for Gannon and for justice. Thinking of his loving parents and family with much sadness.
Find Gannon!
I love that Gannon’s community is so moved to enact and promote these lovely memorials. Yes, I do believe Gannon’s spirit will live on. Yes, I believe. ❤️

“This boy, he deserves something to be remembered (by),“ said Monica McEnroe.

“He goes to school with our kids. He plays with our kids, “ said neighbor Tauni Combs.

“Gannon is a part of our community and we all care about members of our community here and it’s important for him to be remembered as who he was,” she said.

An Change.org petition to name a street after Gannon in his Lorson Park development has already gathered more 7,500 signatures in 24 hours.

“We don’t want Gannon’s name to be forgotten. We want him to be remembered for the amazing little boy that he was,” said Combs.

Jeff Peterrson’s daughter went to school with Gannon.

“He was that classic kid. Fun, out in front playing. Everybody’s buddy,” said Peterson.

Peterson said whether it’s a park or a street or both, he and his fellow neighbors support anything that will keep Gannon’s spirit alive.

“There’s a lot of people invested in this for Gannon and his family.I think it’s something that we should push for and something that I think is very appropriate in this situation,” said Peterson.

Combs said she’s presented the park plans to the Lorson Park development, and will finalize details “after then case wraps up."

And as the memorial for a special child grows by the hour, Peterson spoke for his entire community.

“I just want to see justice. We’re going to move on. We’re all going to be better people because of this,” he said.Community coming together to build permanent memorial for Gannon Stauch

I totally understand it and you even inadvertently explained it yourself: She had her kids—which wasn’t the original plan and wasn’t the case in the beginning, and which kept LH in their life (and in AS’s life). And as the infatuation wore off and the blinders started coming off and AS started wondering about all the little red flags he’d tried to ignore along the way, he may have started having regrets about how his marriage with LH ended (and even if not, TS is paranoid enough to imagine he did, especially if it’s true he was thinking of getting out and/or asked for a divorce, since rejection or the potential for it is likely a huge trigger for her). It’s obvious from what we’re seeing now that AS still has a positive bond with LH and TS wouldn’t have been OK with that. She wanted him all to herself.
I have a strong feeling you are correct when it comes to motive. TS was fired recently and if she is also failing in her relationship to AS I can see her taking that anger out on Gannon.

Why would someone who insists on her innocence, attempt an escape from custody and assault a LE officer. She just added another world of hurt on herself. Seems if she is so sure of her innocence she would behave and prove it in court. Now, she has charges against herself that stand apart from the original charges.
Logically to you and I and any normal person this would make sense. I think she’s so far from reality in her narcissistic head that she is in the fight mode. I’ve seen my own mom stoop to these levels when caught/cornered or found out for who she really is. The veil is off. We are now seeing the true Tee. Her whole facade has crumbled and she’s not going to give up on her crusade to come out on top. She’s delusional but not insane. Just crazy in a scary way.

I have a strong feeling you are correct when it comes to motive. TS was fired recently and if she is also failing in her relationship to AS I can see her taking that anger out on Gannon.

She’s just self destructing, it’s a domino effect, I don’t think it was planned per se (at least not in the beginning), I think she just found herself in over her head and one thing led to another and she inadvertently kept digging the hole deeper and deeper with her actions/reactions until there was no way out. All the stuff that’s allegedly happened to her in the past couple months is on top of a lifetime of drama and turmoil (just look at her known history, records, etc. etc.). It was just a matter of time, she’s a ticking time bomb. Her known life story so far is strewn with red flags.

ETA to tag @Presley78 since this originally posted itself before I was done typing and there was only one sentence. Just in case you read it then, before I went back and finished it :p

I love that Gannon’s community is so moved to enact and promote these lovely memorials. Yes, I do believe Gannon’s spirit will live on. Yes, I believe. ❤️

“This boy, he deserves something to be remembered (by),“ said Monica McEnroe.

“He goes to school with our kids. He plays with our kids, “ said neighbor Tauni Combs.

“Gannon is a part of our community and we all care about members of our community here and it’s important for him to be remembered as who he was,” she said.

An Change.org petition to name a street after Gannon in his Lorson Park development has already gathered more 7,500 signatures in 24 hours.

“We don’t want Gannon’s name to be forgotten. We want him to be remembered for the amazing little boy that he was,” said Combs.

Jeff Peterrson’s daughter went to school with Gannon.

“He was that classic kid. Fun, out in front playing. Everybody’s buddy,” said Peterson.

Peterson said whether it’s a park or a street or both, he and his fellow neighbors support anything that will keep Gannon’s spirit alive.

“There’s a lot of people invested in this for Gannon and his family.I think it’s something that we should push for and something that I think is very appropriate in this situation,” said Peterson.

Combs said she’s presented the park plans to the Lorson Park development, and will finalize details “after then case wraps up."

And as the memorial for a special child grows by the hour, Peterson spoke for his entire community.

“I just want to see justice. We’re going to move on. We’re all going to be better people because of this,” he said.Community coming together to build permanent memorial for Gannon Stauch

She’s just self destructing, it’s a domino effect, I don’t think it was planned per se (at least not in the beginning), I think she just found herself in over her head and one thing led to another and she inadvertently kept digging the hole deeper and deeper with her actions/reactions until there was no way out. All the stuff that’s allegedly happened to her in the past couple months is on top of a lifetime of drama and turmoil (just look at her known history, records, etc. etc.). It was just a matter of time, she’s a ticking time bomb. Her known life story so far is strewn with red flags.

ETA to tag @Presley78 since this originally posted itself before I was done typing and there was only one sentence. Just in case you read it then, before I went back and finished it :p
You’re absolutely right- she is a walking red flag that in hindsight seems so clear now.

Why would someone who insists on her innocence, attempt an escape from custody and assault a LE officer. She just added another world of hurt on herself. Seems if she is so sure of her innocence she would behave and prove it in court. Now, she has charges against herself that stand apart from the original charges.

Unfortunately, the only thing that she is really sure of is her delusional idea that she can outwit the world. MOO.

Well, somehow she got out of them, and I'd be willing to bet it was when the female officer took her to a bathroom. I doubt they were "having fun at her expense," however. These officers deal with degenerates on a daily basis, and they likely just want to do their jobs and get home. Since the report says she attacked "a" deputy, only one was likely around when it happened, and that would almost certainly mean she was in a bathroom with the female officer.

I absolutely believe the officers were having fun with her. They live to taunt people who end up in the back of their vehicles in cuffs. I’ve seen it first hand. I can only imagine what they were saying to her getting her brain going. “You’re gonna rot lady”. “Just tell us where Gannon is games over, yer done”. That sort of thing. Then she flipped!

There was another School District notification to parents regarding her employment from Jan 2019 until Nov 2019 and mentioned that she did not come back to work after Thanksgiving break due to an injury. I cant find it now. Are we allowed to discuss? Did she work in CO prior to Jan 2019?

Well... Isn't T a special kinda Stupid.
She is going to either have a rude awakening spending the rest of her days in jail & prison or she will fit right in. These Murderers always seem to adjust. Maybe cause it's where they are meant to be all along.
She will be with many Bertha's who wont take kindly to her.

I think it's interesting that she's losing her temper on the world now and I'm happy that she's in pain because everyone saw through her BS. NPDs like her don't realize that half the world already sees through their BS but just don't have the energy to call them on it because it's pointless drama. I remember one time discussing a teaching position with a friend of my mothers and we were discussing the requirements and she had a MA in Education and I pointed out I couldn't get certified because my MA wasn't in Education and my mother chimed in "I have an MA in English!" When both of us know her very well and are well aware that she doesn't even have a BA.

We just looked at her and went back to the conversation because it wasn't worth it.

All these years that LS has been thinking she's fooling everyone has dropped off a cliff and she's stunned by the cold reality. She lost her job because they saw right through her. AS started calling her out on things. I bet even the kids started calling her bluff. You can tell her game is off because even in her interview (back to camera) the reporter obviously didn't believe her. Think about how even the neighbor knew something was off about her. LE knew. The people she's locked up with know. All the people she's interacting with now aren't falling for her nonsense.

Imagine living in a delusion that you were convincingly manipulating your world and holding the power and having it wiped away in a second and now permanently having to live in the hell that is your sick mind being completely exposed.

It makes me happy to think about how much this must torture her.

MOO

Last edited:
I absolutely believe the officers were having fun with her. They live to taunt people who end up in the back of their vehicles in cuffs. I’ve seen it first hand. I can only imagine what they were saying to her getting her brain going. “You’re gonna rot lady”. “Just tell us where Gannon is games over, yer done”. That sort of thing. Then she flipped!
I doubt that. They wouldn't want to take any chances with her since she has gone on about how her rights have been violated and LE mistreated her.
They wouldn't have to do anything at all to provoke her. She probably just saw an opportunity and made her move.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member