Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel we are slowly uncovering a huge iceberg. I think it's possible that people she has interacted with will start coming out of the woodwork with all kinds of stories.
They already are and if that friend that went to Disney World with her is any indication at all, we are in for some doozies!

This probably has been asked and answered-
Now will her little temper tantrum yesterday be a new charge?
Attempted escape & Assault on an Officer?

I would imagine she will have additional charges tacked on, but realistically, with the charges she's already facing, these (likely) new ones won't make much of a difference, except maybe to demonstrate her conduct before the court.

jmo

This probably has been asked and answered-
Now will her little temper tantrum yesterday be a new charge?
Attempted escape & Assault on an Officer?

Depending on how serious that incident was, they may not. I believe the charges would be out of KS and I'm not sure they'd bother because of the logistics of that since she's already here charged with murder.

Re BBM and JMO

Exactly and is why it wasn't until I heard this news about her attempted escape (IMO what I think happened) that I have now unfortunately lost all hope that the boy may have still been alive somewhere.

After this news, things are as bad as we feared. If she was truly innocent then she would have behaved and worked with her laywers to make sure it was proven. IMO, she tried to escape because she knows there is no hope for her now and that was basically her last chance to make a run for it while only the guard(s) transporting her were the only ones she had to escape from.

Whatever she ended up doing with the poor boy, it ended with his death unfortunately IMO.

What I think may have happened is she went overboard on some kind of fight or punishment with him in the house, and hurt him so badly that he either died from it on the way to where she was thinking about taking him. Or maybe she was either going to a hospital or a friends or relatives house to try to help him heal from his injuries so nobody would know till he got better. Or the worst case scenario is she knew he would tell that she hurt him really bad and she knew the injuries were so severe that she would get in big trouble anyway, so she may have taken him to "disappear him".

Either way, I now have lost all hope he is still alive.

Its just like the Vallow case in that regard. If you are really innocent, you dont let yourself be thrown in jails and prisons. You just tell LE where the missing people are so you can freely go back home yourself.

Prayers for Gannon and his bio mom and dad.

I agree. I never thought this was a long drawn out plan. I dont think she has that capacity. I think she is emotionally reactive and volatile and Gannon was her scapegoat probably for things falling down around her.

I am astonished that she has maintained the defiance. I kind of thought one day in jail would break her down at least a little. I did not anticipate her assaulting LE. When we saw Lori Vallow that first hearing, you could tell she was worn down from jail. Not broken yet, but worn down. Tee just has that feral look going still. Jail is extremely humbling even for minor offenses so she's going to be tough to crack. I can imagine some sort of Aaron Hernandez out at the end of it (speaking of Baez lol). She thinks she's pretty hot stuff, obviously undeserving of jail conditions and I wouldn't be surprised if her final act of "defiance" is suicide when the trials over and the choice is depression and self-reflection or just opting out of punishment.

Also, raising someone else’s kids isn’t easy, particularly if one or both children came with any special challenges (even ‘just’ ADHD). TS likely had her vision of the perfect little family with AS, and it didn’t include raising LH’s kids. We’ve seen enough of the leaked backstory (mostly leaked by TS) to see everything they went through to end up with the kids—not the life TS signed up for or thought she’d be getting when she allegedly set her sights on AS. And once again, when reality clashed with her ideals, it was because of someone else’s actions/it was someone else’s fault and she was the victim.

I agree. Kids in general are very stressful sometimes, and can really push our sanity to the edge. Not defending her, but also not blind to the fact that the job loss, being left alone with kids....could have been a very real trigger that pushed her over the edge. I think she was likely verbally abusive the whole time, maybe physically with spankings, but I would bet it wasn’t anywhere near this level, as I’m sure AS would have noticed. I think, sadly, it was just the build up of things paired with timing that triggered the true monster to come out

Do we know if the area around Plum Creek has been searched?

Google Maps

It is an hour away from where Gannon lived. It somewhat matches the timeline of the day LS was seen on the neighbor's camera. If you view the Plum Creek area. There are plenty of places to put a body. IMO MOO And it is along the road that leads into Castle Rock.
I don't recall seeing that search location mentioned in MSM but LE did say (no link, going off memory) not all search locations were being announced to the media (paraphrasing). Which makes a lot of sense.

While I wholeheartedly respect your opinion, to believe they drive in silence the entire trip is in a way being naive. I support LE, I’m friends and family with LE and I would bet dollars to doughnuts the Deputies taunted her in one way another even if it was passive aggressively. Why? Because they KNOW the type they were hauling and she played right into their hands! Put it this way...do you think she attacked the officer for absolutely zero reason at all? Absolutely nothing happened along the ride but she got out of cuffs and decided to give blows to a LE officer for no reason. I know which scenario makes more sense in my head.

I actually do doubt it because the trip was likely being recorded. And essentially yes, I think she would attack someone for no reason. She did to Gannon in what is misplaced aggression about her own personal failings. WHy wouldnt she assault a cop too?

I absolutely believe the officers were having fun with her. They live to taunt people who end up in the back of their vehicles in cuffs. I’ve seen it first hand. I can only imagine what they were saying to her getting her brain going. “You’re gonna rot lady”. “Just tell us where Gannon is games over, yer done”. That sort of thing. Then she flipped!

I disagree that "they" (officers) live to taunt people who end up in the back their vehicles in cuffs, as you stated. *I* cannot envision the scenario you suggested.

LE deal with all sorts of characters.

IMO, Letecia Stauch is not an anomaly to them, at all. She's been arrested and charged with a heinous act, like many before her, that they have dealt with. She was a prisoner transport that has proven to be unpredictable. Noted.

I agree. I never thought this was a long drawn out plan. I dont think she has that capacity. I think she is emotionally reactive and volatile and Gannon was her scapegoat probably for things falling down around her.

I am astonished that she has maintained the defiance. I kind of thought one day in jail would break her down at least a little. I did not anticipate her assaulting LE. When we saw Lori Vallow that first hearing, you could tell she was worn down from jail. Not broken yet, but worn down. Tee just has that feral look going still. Jail is extremely humbling even for minor offenses so she's going to be tough to crack. I can imagine some sort of Aaron Hernandez out at the end of it (speaking of Baez lol). She thinks she's pretty hot stuff, obviously undeserving of jail conditions and I wouldn't be surprised if her final act of "defiance" is suicide when the trials over and the choice is depression and self-reflection or just opting out of punishment.

I think she'll be a model prisoner. She needs to be around other people because she needs the narcissistic supply. So she won't do anything that would risk her getting sent to solitary.

She likely attacked the guard because she heard that stupid story about when you go to prison find the biggest guy in the prison and attack him to show the rest of the prisoners that you are tough and not to be messed with. But she knows if she attacked an actual prisoner they'd probably kick her butt. So she attacks the deputy knowing he's not likely to really attack her back but just attempt to subdue her.

It's all manipulation. She'll be fine in prison. I bet she'll have the time of her life messing with people and charming people and manipulating. It's where she belongs. The same way Jodi Arias is fine in prison.

JMHO

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

A lot of us with measurable personal experience with Narcissists see into the layers of LS with an awareness that’s really valuable. The DSM and is bulleted list of features pales in comparison to what people in the deeply personal trenches have witnessed and endured. I’m sorry you have known those trenches. And you’re so right about the control issues.

Narcissists are desperate people and this latest story with her attacking an LEO is punctuation to that. I doubt that she put much time into any sort of plan, rather, she reacted in desperation to being the controlled and not the controller.

I would not be surprised either to find that Gannon was resisting her control, and that could have come in the form of something as simple as not marching as quickly to her demands and orders as he had previously, to him making statements about her abuses and wrong-doing, and saying he would tell his parents. If so, this is a disturbing example of how any disagreement with or criticism of a Narcissist can lead to very sudden escalations because they can’t/don’t control their impulses in reaction to not being held in esteem. And if she had lost her income source, and there’s any truth to the marriage crumbling, she would have been a ticking bomb that weekend.

I just want him to be found for his own sake and that of his family, and then I want to see the DA shred her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on how serious that incident was, they may not. I believe the charges would be out of KS and I'm not sure they'd bother because of the logistics of that since she's already here charged with murder.

They can always save it to charge IF somehow she was found not guilty. I think that would be the smartest play. The officer probably doesnt want to waste their own time getting justice if that person gets life. It would be a waste of their own time and resources. If she got off though somehow, Im sure they will rearrest her on those charges. She just guaranteed herself prison time.

She WILL NOT like having to face Gannon's Family in Court.
She will be able to feel the burning hate and the eyes on her. Cant wait.
An added plus ..I imagine she will look like an even hotter mess then she already does by the time this goes to court. No sunglasses for you.

I actually do doubt it because the trip was likely being recorded. And essentially yes, I think she would attack someone for no reason. She did to Gannon in what is misplaced aggression about her own personal failings. WHy wouldnt she assault a cop too?
I not saying this on her behalf because Lord knows I wish someone would have held her down and beat the truth out of her but...

My son has been on many transports and a few with Marshalls transporting back someone that they wanted back really fast and he said that if it has to do with a child they will talk down to the prisoner or call them child killers or whatever, I mean they are human and cant stand those kind of people, if driven back by federal marshalls they have a way to turn the camera off and on if they want too,
Its the real world out here people, I don't think I could stay quiet with her sorry butt in the vehicle with me.....but even so.....she still has no reason to attack anyone.....and all it got her was a night in Kansas and another charge!!!

Well... Isn't T a special kinda Stupid.
She is going to either have a rude awakening spending the rest of her days in jail & prison or she will fit right in. These Murderers always seem to adjust. Maybe cause it's where they are meant to be all along.
She will be with many Bertha's who wont take kindly to her.

I kind of wonder if she’s going in with the “tough girl” mentality, hoping that it will help her survive in there. But you are right, she IS one of them. She IS the Bertha-she’s an accused child killer! So maybe this is just her true self coming out. She’s no different than the rest of the rabid animals that are in prison.

They can always save it to charge IF somehow she was found not guilty. I think that would be the smartest play. The officer probably doesnt want to waste their own time getting justice if that person gets life. It would be a waste of their own time and resources. If she got off though somehow, Im sure they will rearrest her on those charges. She just guaranteed herself prison time.

Yeah, she's not going to be able to answer to charges in KS and they wouldn't extradite her out of CO to do so. At this point, it would just be a waste of resources. If she's never charged, though, I wonder if the incident can be raised during the murder trial.

Last edited:
I disagree that "they" (officers) live to taunt people who end up in the back their vehicles in cuffs, as you stated. *I* cannot envision the scenario you suggested.

LE deal with all sorts of characters.

IMO, Letecia Stauch is not an anomaly to them, at all. She's been arrested and charged with a heinous act, like many before her, that they have dealt with. She was a prisoner transport that has proven to be unpredictable. Noted.

Agreed. However my very own husband was arrested several years ago in El Paso county and said he was “taunted” by the arresting officers. He had a small amount of marijuana, in a legal state, and was told how “he’s gonna pay and how out of staters think they can come to Colorado and smoke weed wherever they want and disgrace our beautiful state, on and on and on. My husband is a law abiding, professional and was appalled at the treatment he received on his “ride”. Ended up being a misdemeanor ticket he paid a fine and was released in a matter of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper