Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an audio of someone talking to Letecia. I am going to allow the audio to be discussed. Please only discuss what Leticia says.

Going live in just a moment.
Hey don't forget to join Websleuths LIVE at 11 PM Eastern Tonight,
Websleuths

There is an audio of someone talking to Letecia. I am going to allow the audio to be discussed. Please only discuss what Leticia says.

Going live in just a moment.
Hey don't forget to join Websleuths LIVE at 11 PM Eastern Tonight,
Websleuths

Dear @Tricia,

Thank you for this link to the phone call!

I'm heading over to the Websleuths Youtube Channel.

Here's the link for anyone else who wants to join in:

Websleuths

I agree. I think she probably gave him a very large dose of something like Benadryl as they were walking out the door. By the time they got to where she wanted to dispose of him, he would be knocked out and strangling or suffocating him would be both easy and quiet.
I’m leaning more toward suffocation than strangling. Strangling is such a deep personal rage full method. I tend to think her rage had already extinguished itself. Now, she wanted to put him out of his misery. He could have been injured so badly he was going into respiratory failure. I think may have placed a bag over his head and he easily succumbed. She couldn’t take his crying anymore. She just wanted his crying heart to stop. She could have even overdosed him on something like OTC potassium to speed up his death. I do think he is close to home. He’s well hidden with covering of some sort. imo

May I again bring this up?
Article below dated Jan 28, 2020 Tuesday@ 11:51 pm:

So my reasoning would be Al is speaking below about how he reacted on Monday, 1/27, after TS called him about Gannon. Do you think TS would have forwarded the photo at GOG from Sunday, 1/26 to Al at that time or before? TS calls AS. AS does all the below. Then TS calls the police. at what time? I forget.

**The boy’s biological father, Al Stauch, was out of town for training with the National Guard when Gannon vanished.

“We kind of do the streetlight rule,” Stauch told the station. “When the streetlights come on or it gets dark, they better be home and it was like maybe 30 minutes past that. Started to worry at that point. Then I started texting all the friends that we know he goes to and nobody had seen him.”
D20: Letecia Stauch dismissed from potential job due to background check issues

Dated Jan 29, 2020 Wednesday - link below to “sick” poster/photo
Missing 11 Year Old from Lorson Ranch

So my question is who took that photo and poster to the Fun Valley Times? Did someone email the info? Is it possible Al forwarded the GOG photo to a neighbor friend? Could a neighbor have created and printed off a homemade poster? Perhaps someone was already suspicious of TS, wanting to throw her to the wolves to help AS. Or TS could have ran it by there herself before she picked up Al from the airport on Tuesday?

COMMUNITY SUPPORT FOR GANNON: A neighbor sent me this video showing the massive crowd that came to Gannon’s memorial today.

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

So great to see this! And it's just a small sampling of the people who care & have been touched by sweet Gannon! The loss of Gannon is immense, but I hope seeing this brings some comfort to his family!

#GannonStrong

Yes it's very busy there. When we have gone every rock structure has numerous people wanting to walk up and take pictures and the roads throughout the Garden of the Gods Park are full of traffic. Now would it have been that busy in January? I'm not sure.
I agree Garden of the Gods is always crawling with people. It’s the number one place my out of town guests always want to go to take pictures. IMO this past January would have been very busy because we had no snow.
January Weather Review Across Southern Colorado

Colorado Springs recorded 0.8 inches of snow through January, which is 4.8 inches below normal. Of note, with January being a normally dry time of the year, the 0.8 inches of snow and 0.09 inches of precipitation recorded in Colorado Springs make January of 2020 only the 24th least snowiest and 30th driest January on record.

Or TS could have ran it by there herself before she picked up Al from the airport on Tuesday?

I honestly can't see that poster being made by anyone other than Tee. Why? Because her face is the primary focus point of it. ANYONE else making a poster/flyer of a missing kid would have, IMO, cropped it to put Gannon - the missing child - front and center. Who besides her would leave herself rather than him the largest image in the photo? I just honestly cannot see anyone else making a poster of a missing child and not making the missing child THE photo. Maybe someone was rushing and didn't take the time to crop but honestly, no, I just don't see it. Had to be her. AND - I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she started making that poster on her computer sometime before she called him missing.

Dear @Tricia,

Thank you for this link to the phone call!

I'm heading over to the Websleuths Youtube Channel.

Here's the link for anyone else who wants to join in:

Websleuths
I just listened to it... all of it... head frazzled... have me doubts 'cos her voice did not sound same to me

Hi all. I haven’t been on in a while, I’ll be honest, baby chance all but broke me and I had to steer clear for a while. I heard about Gannon only last week, I’m in the UK and came across him on another crime group. I came straight over here and started reading from thread 1. I’ve literally just caught up. What a handsome little man, and I really hope he’s returned to his loved ones soon
Just guessing you're referring to sweet baby Chance Walsh? That case broke many hearts. I still think about him today. I still see his sweet little face.

BBM:

Having followed that Kelsey case extremely closely, I can vividly remember the day the arrest affidavit was released to the public.

It was mind-boggling.

Little did we know, that was just the tip of the iceberg.

When the case actually went to trial, we discovered that Dan May had quietly amassed a staggering cache of evidentiary ammo that the public had never before seen or heard.

The DA unleashed his own shock and awe campaign on PF in that courtroom.

His defense attorneys were shell-shocked. They were often left speechless.

Many of us here on WS were also rendered speechless.

Well. Almost speechless.

I anticipate much the same here.

TS's public defender might want to get herself a flak jacket.

Michael Allen is going to show up at that courthouse loaded for bear.

JMO.

I had not followed it either, but I read the arrest warrant and quickly googled the case. It helps me understand why you all have such faith in Colorado police now! Thanks for that. I was gutted Dan May would not be prosecuting... and it's rare I'd feel so much for any prosecutor, in any country.

Why did he kill her?

I honestly can't see that poster being made by anyone other than Tee. Why? Because her face is the primary focus point of it. ANYONE else making a poster/flyer of a missing kid would have, IMO, cropped it to put Gannon - the missing child - front and center. Who besides her would leave herself rather than him the largest image in the photo? I just honestly cannot see anyone else making a poster of a missing child and not making the missing child THE photo. Maybe someone was rushing and didn't take the time to crop but honestly, no, I just don't see it. Had to be her. AND - I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she started making that poster on her computer sometime before she called him missing.
At the least, I'd crop it to add another photo or 2 of different angles or facial expressions. JMO

BBM:

Having followed that Kelsey case extremely closely, I can vividly remember the day the arrest affidavit was released to the public.

It was mind-boggling.

Little did we know, that was just the tip of the iceberg.

When the case actually went to trial, we discovered that Dan May had quietly amassed a staggering cache of evidentiary ammo that the public had never before seen or heard.

The DA unleashed his own shock and awe campaign on PF in that courtroom.

His defense attorneys were shell-shocked. They were often left speechless.

Many of us here on WS were also rendered speechless.

Well. Almost speechless.

I anticipate much the same here.

TS's public defender might want to get herself a flak jacket.

Michael Allen is going to show up at that courthouse loaded for bear.

JMO.
Yes! And the analyst who put it all together in the Frazee case is on this case. Kevin Clark was mentioned by Dan May at the PC saying “He has done amazing work and I understand he will be getting special recognition from the FBI” .
Agent testifies evidence would not have been found without Kenney

Prosecutors called Kevin Clark, a senior criminal intelligence analyst with the CSPD Metro Vice Unit, to testify
Clark used phone records from Verizon, from phones belonging to Frazee, Berreth, and Kenney to build a “toll analysis” to determine other numbers that phone called and how frequently, among other information. He also compiled a thorough timeline of locations for Kenney, Berreth, and Frazee on the day Berreth is believed to have been killed and the following days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member