Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have done the best I could on these maps. They are not perfect but I am not very techie. I don't live in the area and they helped me alot. I added the new search area and made a map that shows all of the physical locations that are on the witness list from Colorado Springs. Hope this helps someone else :)
Great job! I do live here and was just looking at the witness list again in regard to the businesses on Powers Blvd. I looked at a map at the Subway being so close to Vapor Source and then BOOM I see UCHealth ER close by. UCHealth is an urgent care owned by Memorial Hospital (on the witness list). It’s only 13 miles from the Stauch home. What if TS pulled in there thinking about possibly getting help and the Subway & Vapor Source have her on camera acting strangely in the parking lot? Just all MOO and probably too wild to be true. Have a SS of a map but server won’t upload it. It’s UCHEALTH ER Powers.

Okay I have done the best I could on these maps. They are not perfect but I am not very techie. I don't live in the area and they helped me alot. I added the new search area and made a map that shows all of the physical locations that are on the witness list from Colorado Springs. Hope this helps someone else :)
wow thanks. so she really made some distance huh she was driving around a lot during the time in question. some truck/some rental. wow.

These are awesome! Thanks so much for your hard work and effort. I love looking at maps because I’m so visual. These are really helpful!

Agr
I've just spent too many pages reading about his supposed motive, his conflicting statements and so on. I'm hoping RD's handling of the situation is seen as him just being himself. And it appears many other posters on here feel the same. I'm thankful he found that video.
I agree. And scrolling. I pray this doesn’t last all night. Self quarantine and TO is a double
disaster.

My point is the original point I made. That I doubt that the prosecution would ever call this neighbor as a witness, except for him to say yes it was his video. Because there are so many contradictions in all his media interviews. A very good example of why witnesses should stick to interacting with LE and not go public while a boy is missing, possibly murdered. It looks like they've got a long list of witnesses to bolster the prosecution, and we haven't heard any of them going to the press for multiple interviews or discussing evidence in the press.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say, no need to repeat it again.
They might have an Xfinity/Comcast expert to certify the authenticity of the video (if taken from their server) or from the recording device. Chain of custody is important.

One possible reason RD doesn't appear on the witness list is because he would be subject to cross-examination. This is where talking to the press and engaging TS on SM could hurt his testimony. Contradictory statements can be powerful weapons to discredit testimony. It doesn't look like Michael Allen wants to give an inch.

** My intention is NOT to devalue RD or his heroic efforts in this case.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Yes.

I read much of what's posted here. I've been with this case since the beginning.

I like to keep things simple, if possible.

We have a murderess on our hands. I have some suspicions, they are mine. I see a long history of bullying, relational aggression, and other indicators that have raised my warning flags that we may be dealing with a scorpion :)

A serial killer you may ask? No, I don't have that thought.

Possibly murdered before? Hmmmmm.

That's quite a list of folks, both local, and from all around the good ole U.S.A. on that witness list eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize that I don't remember who posted this original idea but it struck me as very interesting and worth checking into!
I don’t recall hearing about a well near the church but @imstilla.grandma has done extensive research on the areas around Fountain which includes the home and nearby church and might know.

This thread is moving so fast someone may have already noticed this - BUT - could it be that it wasn't the apple watch that showed SM's location on her Monday odyssey? Could it be a "tile"?

From Tile's website:

Tile is an American consumer electronics company which produces devices to help users find their belongings, such as keys and backpacks, which use Bluetooth 4.0. The devices work with a companion mobile app for Android and iOS, which allows users to locate lost items through Bluetooth or where they were last seen.

ETA - From Amazon's description:
  • Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy to use app that finds your phone, keys, and anything you don't want to lose in seconds.
  • Attach a tile to an item and locate it by sound, by seeing its last known location on a map, or by marking it as lost and getting an alert when it's found.
Looking into the range of tiles or other details re. tracking.

In our house we put a tile on a middle schooler's backpack. It is placed in the media pocket. Out of sight but not out of mind when the dang thing gets lost for the scabillionth time. Makes me wonder if he had one on an item that she took with her and him that day.

Not only does RD across to me as a decent man but also a GOOD man. In his eyes, I saw deep pain and sorrow. May God/Higher Power or whatever-floats-your-boat bless him and his for countless generations.

I can so totally see him “taking one for the team” as directed by LE to rattle that female person’s little world.
That was my impression. There was an 'untruth' underneath that was serving a higher purpose. That he was uncomfortable while telling the untruth also says something about him. Maybe they don't want him as a witness to reveal the police methods?? MOO

Wow! Excellent work!

To be clear, I don't have a problem with anyone talking to friends, coworkers, neighbors, family, etc before going to LE about any matter. People may seek the input of others when unsure about a course of action. That's often a natural thing to do, in my opinion. If RD did that, fine.

If there is a potential criminal matter looming though, I don't see how it helps to speak to the media after one has conveyed information to LE. I'm sure reporters pursue potential witnesses all the time. Reporters pursue all kinds of people involved in high profile cases all the time. But providing comments to those pursuing reporters usually isn't helpful. And I expect LE discourages witnesses from commenting.

Perhaps in this case, as some have suggested here on WS, the release of the blurry truck tape was sanctioned by LE. While loudly protesting the release of the tape, while lambasting the media for the damage that kind of premature information release could do to the case, while expressing some distress the tape was out there, while muzzling one media outlet but perhaps secretly collaborating with another...Maybe it was all an elaborate set-up to rattle a potential suspect and to increase public interest in the case (although that was already awfully high.) I don't personally believe that but I suppose that's not impossible.

But if I designed such a set-up, I'd have had RD be less vocal and more consistent in what he said to reporters about when and why he found the footage. I'd also not ask that he opine on whether GS looked drugged. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have him tell reporters what LE allegedly said or what AS allegedly said.

And if it was a set-up, who is to say the tape we saw wasn't just blurred and truncated with audio removed. Maybe it was doctored in other ways by LE? There are those odd shadows, after all. Photoshopping something or someone out perhaps?

I don't really believe that hypothesis. But once everything is seen through the lens of LE outting the tape while faking concern over its release, it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to more serious conspiracy theories. And I'm not sure that's helpful either.
JMO

MOO if the police wanted RD to stop talking about the case, they would ask and he would comply.
MOO the way targeting happens, I would personally steer away from criticizing him, criticism snowballs.
His camera caught the action, he installed the security system, he set it so he could see anyone entering Mandan Dr. which happened to cross the front of Stauch driveway.
He gave his video to the police and independently went over everything himself. MOO he is talking about the case because he has strong feelings about the murder of the little boy two doors down.

That being said, I do agree with you though, that evidence should not be released if LE doesn’t want it released. I’m not positive that is RD’s fault though. But I am positive he doesn’t want to hurt the investigation, or getting justice for Gannon.
@Bluepopsicle If not for RD, the prosecutions case might not be as strong. Yes, RD is a hero.

But he is not on the witness list as per the DA. My guess is so he won't be cross-examined by the defense. RD's interactions with the press and with TS on SM may produce conflicting information. The DA seems intent on prosecuting with a squeaky clean case. That's all.

Last edited:
MOO if the police wanted RD to stop talking about the case, they would ask and he would comply.
MOO the way targeting happens, I would personally steer away from criticizing him, criticism snowballs.
His camera caught the action, he installed the security system, he set it so he could see anyone entering Mandan Dr. which happened to cross the front of Stauch driveway.
He gave his video to the police and independently went over everything himself. MOO he is talking about the case because he has strong feelings about the murder of the little boy two doors down.

Not to mention the fact that TS openly accused him of lying and taking money for the video. He had the right to defend himself against her (false) accusations. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr