Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.

Regarding the search on his phone, imagine if she used google speech-to-text so she wouldn't get fingerprints on it? The audio's permanently stored on the server. In court they could play her voice saying "HEY GOOGLE SEARCH FOR CAN MY PARENTS FIND ME IF MY PHONE IS OFF QUESTION MARK"
If TS is smart enough to leave her phone at home, surely she's not going to use voice search on Gannon's phone?

I don't think she's that stupid (yet). That's the whole problem with her. She's not exactly stupid.

I do see evidence of a mind that is overwhelmed by the circumstances at hand, not quite panicking (she says in one of her rambles on the DWAP youtube that she is a proactive person, not a panicker). I can picture that. A strong woman (in her mind), purposeful, handling whatever life slings her way (in this case, her own personality issue, but why go there? "I already moved past who did this.")

She's absolved herself of her own doings, her own crime, and is now full-fledged into protecting herself. She is used to big gambles in her life, and even though she knows she's ultimately going to lose this one, she's going to go down fighting. Probably because she's decided that hating LH (and AS) is worth it.

Yup, she's smartly stupid.

And I agree about the overwhelmed part, but not the rest, I'm thinking she's full on 100% full contact panicking. I think right before the court appearance she got a high-level synopsis of the depth and detail that they had on her and her activities and isn't handling anything well right now. I think her team is being bombarded with a constant flow of paperwork even as we speak. That and her living conditions is making her beyond discombobufrazzled right now (my word, just made up for her). She's cracking and I think it'll be soon. We shall see.

Absolutely.

Regarding the search on his phone, imagine if she used google speech-to-text so she wouldn't get fingerprints on it? The audio's permanently stored on the server. In court they could play her voice saying "HEY GOOGLE SEARCH FOR CAN MY PARENTS FIND ME IF MY PHONE IS OFF QUESTION MARK"
and that is one reason I just love technology. Wouldn’t that be a nice showstopper?
She seems pretty calculating but lacking in genius. Like someone who thinks they’re brilliant but is only “pretty smart”. I did see Tile on the witness list maybe that Apple Watch wasn’t the only thing giving the story. Tuesday without the watch and In a rental car she moves somewhere else with her keys and suddenly there’s another location. I’m sure someone said this already but I’m trying to figure out why she got that rental bc my logic thinks she knew Gannon was gone at 2pm Monday but she made that mention of her watch and I feel like she would only do that thinking she had covered her tracks. She removes watch and phone and gets new car but runs her coverup errand while carrying that tile fob on her key or wallet or maybe...on something belonging to Gannon. MOO IMO allll speculation

IDK who you call with a burner phone, just thought it was for drug dealers, hitmen, and cheaters.
Gannon is my hero! I am none of the above.-Occasionally I just want to feel invisible from big brother. Oops, then I guess the person I call needs to be on a burner..hm Letecia? Justice for Gannon!

Last edited:
And, actually, also Gannon's phone (he would know his own phone number - he might call it; also, if he had made arrangements with some mysterious abductor as she claims in one of her tangents, then...that person might call).

Have we seen any mention of LS going through Gannon's phone and calling his contacts to see if they might know where he was ... after all she is the one who said he ran away.

Well she's the same person that was smart enough to leave it home yet wore her apple watch.... and don't call me Shirley. :cool:
As you said, she smartly stupid. Along with the Apple watch bread crumb trail, she told us about bloody evidence, which blew out of the back of a truck she was driving. Add: her Apple watch is capable of providing navigation & traffic info, yet some surmise she bought a burner phone, so she could leave her own phone at home to avoid being tracked.

Shirley all that makes sense, right?

That's a really cool site. I had no idea there were so many wells in the area. The green dot on your map doesn't match up with the satellite view that @Ontario Mom posted. I'll repost her image below. Do you think that's the well entrance? It seems much closer to the church than the well marking on your map shows. Either way, I wish LE would look into it.

I saw that! They definitely don't match up. And I'm working off what seems to be an older version of Google Earth where that well (the one visible on OntarioMom's post) doesn't even appear :confused:
I would believe that OntarioMom's pic is more current and accurate, possibly reflecting a newer well.

As you say, either way, we hope LE have looked into it. I'm sure if their investigations have led them there, they've been all over it.

We will find Gannon! He will come home and it will be the last nail in the coffin of the evil that thought it had any right to power over Gannon.

I saw that! They definitely don't match up. And I'm working off what seems to be an older version of Google Earth where that well (the one visible on OntarioMom's post) doesn't even appear :confused:
I would believe that OntarioMom's pic is more current and accurate, possibly reflecting a newer well.

As you say, either way, we hope LE have looked into it. I'm sure if their investigations have led them there, they've been all over it.

We will find Gannon! He will come home and it will be the last nail in the coffin of the evil that thought it had any right to power over Gannon.

Someone else posted an extremely clear picture of that little circle thingy (that's the technical term, right?:p) several pages back. It is NOT the well. The little dot on your map is the correct well placement, I'm assuming.

I was thinking along the lines of Harley Dilly being found in a chimney; but you know, a well reeks of a Chris Watts infuence.

All IMO. MOO! Don't let the well theory grow legs and walk away acting like it's a fact, folks.

A burner phone is essentially any other phone that is not registered to you per se. The phone itself can be of any kind of quality and have any number of functions.
I have no doubt that LS thought that if she used a burner number on a newer phone that no-one would be able to connect map searches or numbers called to her.
DBM. didn't realize a burner phone had other functions.

I had wondered at first if she left him alive and that's why she kept saying he would be back. To me that's so cruel, I tried to get away from it. But, oh my gosh, you got me thinking again. What if that's the real reason she rented the car? To go look for him in a vehicle he wouldn't recognize? That part of what she said would be true. She returned in the rental and found he had passed, put his body in the trunk and moved him, hid the body. The cadaver dogs picked up the scent in the trunk of the car and that's how LE is sure he's passed (murdered)? Speculation 100% and I don't like it, but, what if?? Moo

It was weird how she said he would be back. So, so weird. But by the time of the interview where she said that, she had already done the deed. The theory quoted above would have her moving him on Tuesday, and her interview was on Friday. At that point she knew he wasn't coming back. It was a pointless, awful thing to say. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

One thing that doesn't work for me about leaving him somewhere and expecting him to come back is that she would know he would tell his daddy. And then what? The thing too about leaving her phone so she couldn't be tracked. This tells me she knew he wouldn't be coming back from that trip alive. So, I'm still undecided. It's also worried me that maybe Gannon knew he wouldn't be coming back.

Regarding the bolded... I really hope not!! That's just too awful to think about.:( IMO he didn't know. Even if the thought crossed his mind, I feel an 11 year old would push the thought away as highly unlikely. I pray he was unconscious when it was finally clear what was happening.

DBM. didn't realize a burner phone had other functions.

It would have all the functions as any other phone. All she would of needed was an unlocked phone from her home. If she did use one, it was definitely for the data plan to possibly use maps and not calls.

OT, I bought 2 unlocked Iphones for my 2 little ones since they are 10 & 9 on ebay. I have a prepaid plan on their phones with tmobile and it includes unlimited everything. Cheaper than adding them to our plan.

Who would she be calling with the burner phone and why?
She could use it to create fake social media accounts.
To google searches on murder and concealing or destroying a body.
She could have a boyfriend or two..
Things she would not want tracked back to herself or her regular phone or phones...
Criminal things and secretive things.IMO

Yup, she's smartly stupid.

And I agree about the overwhelmed part, but not the rest, I'm thinking she's full on 100% full contact panicking. I think right before the court appearance she got a high-level synopsis of the depth and detail that they had on her and her activities and isn't handling anything well right now. I think her team is being bombarded with a constant flow of paperwork even as we speak. That and her living conditions is making her beyond discombobufrazzled right now (my word, just made up for her). She's cracking and I think it'll be soon. We shall see.

Oh, she is panicking now that she is caught. I was speaking of Jan 26-28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barbie182