Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying the Hunt and Hardin Letiticas are also Leticia Stauch? I saw both of those Letitias on Al's LinkedIn account, but they both claim very different credentials, so I thought they were different people. I hope I can mention that, because LinkedIn is a professional career site, not a social media outlet.

I don't know - that's why I was asking & listed what I had....
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif

Are you saying the Hunt and Hardin Letiticas are also Leticia Stauch? I saw both of those Letitias on Al's LinkedIn account, but they both claim very different credentials, so I thought they were different people. I hope I can mention that, because LinkedIn is a professional career site, not a social media outlet.

site may be okay, but sleuthing family members is not allowed imo.

I don’t think it means HH either. JMO
I found this article on mandatory protection orders in Colorado. I think you’re right that Witness would make more sense than Victim. Who knows, maybe it is to protect all of GS’s surviving family from being harassed or even contacted at all by the alleged murderess ?

Mandatory Protection Orders in Colorado Criminal Law Cases

Excellent find @Cindizzi

The link you provided says "Courts issue mandatory protection orders whenever someone has been accused of committing a crime in Colorado.

The protection order is issued during your first court appearance. This is often the arraignment for the underlying crime. At this stage of the process, the judge will inform you of your rights. The judge will tell you not to interact with the alleged victim [bolded by me] or witnesses. This is the mandatory protection order outlined by CRS 18-1-1001."

The only alleged victim (in a criminal sense) I'd think would be GS. So I'm even more convinced this applies to all the family members and perhaps to other witnesses.

JMO

Wow. Thanks for that. I notice multiple banks and rental car agencies on that list. Strange.

I also noticed a couple witnesses under waste management.
Remember a lot of them are most likely businesses with CCTV who recorded her vehicle[s) in the area on relevant dates.
There are a few financial institutions which may be sources of CCTV harvesting OR may show financial irregularities that attest to her character.. it's easy to latch on to any and have pseudo eureka moments and then realize it's just a place she drove past..

None of them are likely to point to his current whereabouts..
In the very first presser with his parents LE responded to a question about landfill sites , stating they had been in contact, that is just standard practice though, UNLESS she was seen on CCTV using an open dumpster or compactor, in which case further searches undertaken would have been for evidence only.. small items.

I don’t think it means HH either. JMO
I found this article on mandatory protection orders in Colorado. I think you’re right that Witness would make more sense than Victim. Who knows, maybe it is to protect all of GS’s surviving family from being harassed or even contacted at all by the alleged murderess ?

Mandatory Protection Orders in Colorado Criminal Law Cases
I think it's meant to prevent the accused from contacting or speaking to any family member or witnesses about any details of the crime.

Imo

Okay, thank you. I deleted it. I wasn't really trying to sleuth family members, I was just trying to find out if Leticia was on there. I understand your point, however, so I deleted it.
Oh I know you weren’t. I had one deleted for the same reason recently (same family member too) lol
Or I wouldn’t have said anything.

"Protected witness"= mandatory protection order. On behalf of the witnesses listed, a judge has issued a protection order (aka a restraining order) that prevents TS from communicating with any of the witnesses.

I do not disagree with your sentiments regarding the reporter, btw. Note how he chomped on the words "protection order" and twisted them into "protected witness."
Yes, it seemed like the author or reporter believed she was in witness protection. They also seemed to think everyone on the witness list will testify if there is a trial. It was poorly written and a little misleading.

Imo

Yes, I agree. Just wasnt sure what information could be gleaned from that. Was she impersonating Gannon online or something?
That we don't know, but the device may have had a tracking device which might come into play or if Gannon 'chatted' with any of his friends that might be something LE looked into.
Some devices have the ability to record, also. My daughter had a DS that could film short videos.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member