Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to delete all duplicates. I just see that there are two separate false bomb charges. Separate dates.

This is crazy. I would think there wouldn’t have been an easy task for her to complete a CV or a life timeline starting with high school graduation. We probably have plenty of info to create a year to year education, residences, employment and any gaps of time to account for.

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2000CR 019768
Last Name: HARDIN
First Name: LETECIA
DOB: 04/08/1983
City: LUMBERTON
State: NC
Charges Filed Date: 01/10/2000
Offense Code: 8536
Offense Desc: LOITERING
Source State: NC
Source Name: NC Admin Office of Courts

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 001162
City: PEMBROKE
Charges Filed Date: 21/01/2001
Offense Code: 4470
Offense Desc: FAIL TO WEAR SEAT BELT-DRIVER

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 001162
Charges Filed Date: 21/01/2001
Offense Code: 5400
Offense Desc: POSS/DISP ALT/FICT/REVD DR LIC

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 006811
Charges Filed Date: 11/04/2001
Offense Code: 1325
Offense Desc: ASSAULT SERIOUS BODILY INJURY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 014645
Charges Filed Date: 16/08/2001
Offense Code: 2321
Offense Desc: FELONY LARCENY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 017464
Charges Filed Date: 10/09/2001
Offense Code: 5418
Offense Desc: DWLR

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 050778
Charges Filed Date: 09/02/2001
Offense Code: 5345
Offense Desc: FALSE BOMB REPORT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 051462
Charges Filed Date: 03/05/2001
Offense Code: 1368
Offense Desc: SIMPLE ASSAULT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CRS011193
Charges Filed Date: 15/06/2001
Offense Code: 5030
Offense Desc: MISDEMEANOR PROBATION VIOL

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5328
Offense Desc: COMMUNICATING THREATS

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5345
Offense Desc: FALSE BOMB REPORT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2002CR 009415
Charges Filed Date: 30/05/2002
Offense Code: 5418
Offense Desc: DWLR

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2002CR 009415
Charges Filed Date: 30/05/2002
Offense Code: 5494
Offense Desc: OPERATE VEH NO INS

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2003CR 058904
Charges Filed Date: 04/12/2003
Offense Code: 1368
Offense Desc: SIMPLE ASSAULT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2004CR 006492
Charges Filed Date: 05/04/2004
Offense Code: 5470
Offense Desc: ALLOW UNLICENSED TO DRIVE
22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

WOW, thank you for compiling this @imstilla.grandma! I don't care if charges were dropped or plead down to misdemeanors, this creature has MAJOR issues and the length of this record proves she's had them for a LONG time!

And whether or not she had any training as a mandated reporter in her education.....it's moot point in my mind. She's a human being (debatable,) a mother, and an adult. She knew the level & nature of the abuse she inflicted on Gannon was wrong, plain & simple. She's a cold-hearted liar, and manipulator! She has always cared about ONE thing and that's Letecia/Tecia/Tee/Taylor/whatever other name she's called herself! I'm just sorry Gannon & his family ever crossed paths with this evil creature! MOO

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

Last edited:
Thank you Spartygirl and Pavelsky for the super timely response. So no tracking info. due to her leaving her cell phone at home, from what I recall ?
And, there was no gps on the vehicle? That’s one thing I’ve never been clear on. Again, thanks so much for the update. :)
IIRC There was a poorly worded statement from LE saying (paraphrasing) they are searching along the route she took so they must have gps info from somewhere. If I’m wrong about this please feel free to correct. I can’t find a link right now.

I know what you mean by "normal" people do not get arrested this often. But

I understand what you mean about "normal" people don't get arrested this much. However, many run ins with the law are more common for some people, thru not much fault of their own, such as unfortunately being targeted as a person of color which does happen, also being economically disadvantaged puts some people in front of the cops more often. The sad history in this country of Native Americans being oppressed is something to note, since I have read somewhere that Tecia counts as her ancestry. Obviously that does not give her an excuse. Just something to take into consideration for some of the minor offenses she has. HOWEVER, Bomb Threats?!!? TWICE?? That's not a common offense. To me that's a definite sign of a disturbed person.
Right?? I wasn’t even taking into account the seat belt and things like that. Those charges could be for reasons you described. It’s disturbing enough without those charges.

IIRC There was a poorly worded statement from LE saying (paraphrasing) they are searching along the route she took so they must have gps info from somewhere. If I’m wrong about this please feel free to correct. I can’t find a link right now.
I'm not sure if LE ever acknowledged it, but there was a poorly worded statement by TS that they had followed all of her pings everywhere she went for a week, or something like that.

They may have GPS, cellular data, and surveillance footage of her vehicle that led them to all the areas they searched.

Imo

If someone (military +/or local) do the bases have military hospitals that the children can be taken to? -- (trying to shortcut rather than getting sidetracked, just wanting someone to say NO they don't do that anymore) MOO

Thanks for the info @imstilla.grandma.

I had seen the NC records. While some were never prosecuted, and some were minor (e.g., failure to wear a seatbelt) others certainly were not. I knew about the assault charges from 17 and 19 years ago. I don't know the details (as in who was assaulted) but The Sun (previously okayed as a source on WS) reported the felony car theft was reduced to a misdemeanor. It also reported she was "charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony [car] larceny case...."

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

What I haven't seen is a DV charge from 2010 Horry Co SC that has been reported here as fact and used to prove TS has a history of violence with persons in her household.

Perhaps I lack the necessary skill to find these records but when I put in her last name (2010 married name OR maiden name) into the court system database for Horry Co, no charges of that sort come up for her. I see civil actions, a 2011 divorce from her first husband, a traffic violation... I also see a DV charge from 2010 that was dismissed against a male who has the same name as her married name. I also have no luck with a case number supplied by a WS poster earlier on this thread.

The Sun (same link as above) reported

"Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show....Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing." (BBM)

So it sounds like one has to go to the courthouse or use a special paid service to see the records of this dropped charge?

In the final analysis it probably doesn't matter. I'm certainly not defending her but I can't imagine that past offenses (much less dropped charges) will play a role in her murder trial. "Prior bad acts" usually don't. But I'd just like to see accurate information and that doesn't seem possible.

JMO
There are some s te rates that allow people to have cases sealed or expunged. U believe after a certain amount of time has passed, first offense, or even if you pay a fee. Not sure about rules for all states, counties, etc. I do know the state of Georgia has a first offender deal. Did she get things removed? Or think it was removed and then showed up on a background due to working in a school?

CCP: I am near powers and woodmen and am feeling compelled to go search this area mentioned by the ditch. Is it safe to go alone? I could open carry if necessary. Would need to sneak away from “working from home”

I too am at Powers and Woodmen. I’d love to go search with you tomorrow if you like. I would have to sneak away from working from home too!

I too am at Powers and Woodmen. I’d love to go search with you tomorrow if you like. I would have to sneak away from working from home too!
You guys are awesome . I really hope someone finds Gannon soon. This case really tugs at my heart. This young man deserves a proper send off and his mom dad and family need to be able to say good bye.i check this thread so many times a day hopeing to see found . Mooo justice for Gannon

Ok, that makes sense .... So, perhaps LE hasn’t released all of that info. Thank you so much. @nyvictoria

Fountain Ditch at Squirrel Road. Those ponds in the image I posted in my post caught my eye. The culvert at Pleasant Valley Road too (image in my post as well).
Do we know if the entirety of Fountain Ditch has been checked? I know they're going off GPS hits for either the truck or rental car, but I have a very strong feeling about Fountain Ditch.

Edited to remove extra word

Last edited:
If someone (military +/or local) do the bases have military hospitals that the children can be taken to? -- (trying to shortcut rather than getting sidetracked, just wanting someone to say NO they don't do that anymore) MOO

I was stationed on Carson for almost 6 years. Yes, they have a hospital. It’s a good sized and has children’s wing, pretty much everything a normal civilian hospital has.

I've been thinking that since LS disdains the idea of looking in "ponds" and "ditches," (because surely everyone knows that's not where she put him), that she used someplace that's either some other water or a ravine. IOW, pond-like and ditch-like. I think she's giving hints, perhaps unconsciously.

I think her cognitive processes are seriously disordered. I think she thinks that everyone can tell what she's thinking and what she means when she talks, when of course, many of us find her fairly incomprehensible.

Going back to this post re ponds and ditches. Behavioral and language analysts will say take a person at their word.
She is NOT going to look in ponds or ditches, because of what would be found there. I know everyone is ahead of me. But I went back to find the wording and wanted to point out the psychology how IMPORTANT those items are (to NOT look)

Anyway, my prior comment about possibly north of the home is LESS likely now because the Army hospital would allow her to go by the Restoration Church and still be able to say she's on the way to the hospital. (Before I believed all of the hospitals were North or NW of the home., because that is all that came up near the home)

has anybody seen any msm about TS ex husbands death tox report?
ive seen it but cant clarify a reputable source yet.

so just floating a hypothetical .
if someone has an accidental drug over dose ....would one be pretty abusive of substances by nature/ lifestyle or driven to drugs by harassment??o_O

moo
That's the road I avoided with the DV. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members