Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruit Tech Expert here. Poor Gannon, this is wrecking me today. I’m currently sick but trying to look at the new info from Sheriff dept.

I’m trying to compare some info but can’t find some pieces. Can someone send link for Any affidavit/witness list? Also any other legal paperwork regarding T? I know I’ve seen it on here but can’t find links.

BREAKING: Gannon Stauch's remains allegedly found in Florida

SABBM:

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KJCT)- The remains of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, who was allegedly murdered by his step-mother, Letecia Stauch, have allegedly been found in Florida, according to a press release from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner.

I certainly understand why some are receiving the news of GS's body being found with profound sadness.

I feel immensely relieved.

We already knew GS was dead.

I was worried that he might not be found before her trial.

To me, the recovery of his body is good news, because it means his mom can claim him.

GS can receive a proper burial.

And the case against TS is now going to be ironclad.

This is no longer a "No Body" case.

For that, we can all be thankful.

JMO.

Not only am I grateful for all the things above, GK but I am EXTREMELY grateful that after he was found, Gannon could tell his own story through autopsy. What my biggest fear was his story would never be told.

MOO,MOO

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch
from the article:

If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020,

Which kind of means they believe she took him there herself and days after being at Petco
I wonder if she put him in the big white van that’s seen in the video of her interview with Spencer Wilson.

The interview took place on Friday, January 31st; he would have been dead for about four days at that point.

Video at link: Search continued for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch on Thursday

ETA: Where did that van come from? Is that what she rented from Enterprise (a Hyundai with Budget, IIRC)?

Another possible way.

Somebody has helped her. The miles on the rental weren't an error. She met somebody around 400 miles away, gave him to them and they put him in FL while she was already back in CO to return the rental.

My head is swimming and my heart is aching.

MOO
Next goal: Monster #2 in jail and facing the strongest possible charges as well.

From El Paso county sheriff:
Remains of Gannon Stauch found in Florida.

Rick Sallinger on Twitter

OMG!!! Florida????

How???!!!!!

I know we all wanted him found......but it still hurts.... it's so final.....little precious Gannon is really gone.

God bless Landen and Al....my thoughts are with them especially now.

MOO

She hid his body while everyone was looking for him, gave interviews, said all sorts of stupid things, and then sometime from February 3rd through February 5th drove him to Florida and dumped him on the side of the road? That's all I can think of at this moment in my shock.

This woman is EVIL. PURE EVIL.

I only HOPE her daughter was not involved in this. But somehow the two of them ended up back in South Carolina, right? So wouldn't that indicate that they were together? I don't know... maybe that's inappropriate to discuss. But I feel like they need to take a hard look at the daughter, too. She is on the witness list, so maybe they'll revisit this now.

BBM:

I agree with all of this.

Did anyone make that trip South with her, and if so, who?

The smell of decomposition would not be able to be masked in a vehicle.
It would be unmistakable.

If anyone made even a partial leg of that journey with her via car, I can't imagine that they did not at least have guilty knowledge of her transporting his body.

As we all know, 17-year-olds can be tried as adults in most states.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member