Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The remains were found Tuesday by a Florida Department of Transportation road crew doing work in the area around U.S. 90 and the Escambia River Bridge, said Sgt. Rich Alloy of the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office in Florida. The construction crew called the sheriff’s office to report the found body. An autopsy was performed and results indicated the body belongs to Gannon, according to an El Paso County Sheriff’s Office news release. A gag order is in place for investigators and attorney’s involved in the case, and the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said Friday it is not allowed to comment further on the remains."
Body of missing Colorado Springs 11-year-old Gannon Stauch found in Florida.

This is diabolical.

Who does this?

I cannot imagine her being able to do all of this by herself. Where was HH during all of this?

I'm wondering if she drove south to Texas and then booked it across the southern states to Pensacola.

I've done the drive from Houston to Alabama. 12 hours straight with a few pitstops. Not sure Colorado to Texas. Not that much further from Alabama to Pensacola.

I'm sitting here shaking my head.

Does TS have family in Florida? For some reason I seem to recall a family member in Florida.

“SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies say the body found of the side of a Santa Rosa County road Tuesday afternoon has tentatively been identified as 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

[SBM]

Santa Rosa County Sgt. Rich Aloy said Tuesday that a road construction worker discovered the body around noon, just off Highway 90 near the Escambia River bridge.

Authorities have not said how Gannon’s body got there.

[SBM]”
View attachment 239403 View attachment 239405
Deputies: Body found in Santa Rosa County tentatively ID'd as 11-year-old Colorado boy

Location of the Escambia River Bridge:
3001 US-90, Milton, FL 32571
Google Maps
Wow, she could have dropped right off Interstate 10 to US 90, dumped him, got back on Interstate 10 to Interstate 95 and east to Myrtle Beach, SC. Easy Peasy.

I know nothing about the area where he was found but after looking at maps had a thought. Would it be possible that she actually dumped him in the water and he washed up recently, hence why the body may be better preserved than if it was exposed to the elements this whole time? Sounds like they found more than just "remains".

TS idea of returning to retrieve Gannon days after his death also seems odd. It is highly risky, and she would be paranoid of being tracked. And if she was worried about the disposal site, why not just cover up better at the original location.

Unless there is an unknown person; the list of potential accomplices is small.

I think it is very possible that Gannon was alive on Monday, and someone was responsible for taking him to Florida, then or in the days after. And he died in a second person's hands.

'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon.'

A possibility.

SBM. She has stated that she knew who took him and had told LE that someone took him. So, maybe someone was willing to help her.

It is 1377 miles from CS to Pace, FL. She might have met someone at the 400 mile mark. Amarillo is about 370 miles from CS. I don't think he traveled alive. It is possible that there was a container that was in the back of the pick-up that he was originally stashed in or a container bought on the day she was so rudely treated by the LE when shopping with her daughter. I don't get the sense that she would want to handle a multiple days old body so I think she had a container from the jump.

However, my thinking is that she did this on her own. Her thought process...Gannon found in FL would have proven that she didn't take him because how could she get there. But if she had him in a storage container then she could have transported him in early Feb.

the facts still remain that she very well could have handed him off to someone and then when the story became so high profile the persins that had him decided it would be better to dispose of him rather then try to sell him or whatever, they knew he would be recognized no matter what so they disposed of him, I hate to think of what he must have went through in his last days if this is the case:(:(:(:(

What about the saucer-sized pool of blood, though; the bloody 2x4; and the bloody sock?

This seems like a lot of blood and beatings, re: a victim you eventually intended trafficking.

the facts still remain that she very well could have handed him off to someone and then when the story became so high profile the persins that had him decided it would be better to dispose of him rather then try to sell him or whatever, they knew he would be recognized no matter what so they disposed of him, I hate to think of what he must have went through in his last days if this is the case:(:(:(:(
Well, now that Gannon's body is found, she has no power. If there is an accomplice she will give em up instead of going down alone.

I find this to be untrue. The facts are not that she handed him off to someone.

The facts at this point are that she murdered him, evidenced by the charges she faces.

Interesting that there are no witnesses from Fl on that list that we know of anyway.

Page 10 of the Complaint and Information shows FBI agents (in order) from Amarillo, Abilene, Frisco, Shreveport, Monroe (LA), Jackson (MS) and Jacksonville. Also, Dalton (GA) and Columbia SC. That may have been a circuitous route from CO.

I know nothing about the area where he was found but after looking at maps had a thought. Would it be possible that she actually dumped him in the water and he washed up recently, hence why the body may be better preserved than if it was exposed to the elements this whole time? Sounds like they found more than just "remains".
no, where he was found the water never gets in that area, ive been there many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations