Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What

this tells me is that she went through Dallas into Shreveport straight on to Jackson down to Mobile picking up I-10 to Pensacola. Bridges and lots of water, why this spot? Because nobody would stop there normally, dangerous. Also, I’ve been back and forth to Dallas twice in last month-travel this route exactly and it’s quiet at night after 10Pm on I-10, so she could have stopped and not a soul to see.
Agreed. I-10 can be quite deserted. I have driven it many times myself.

KKTV a couple of hours ago:
KKTV 11 News
2 hrs ·
IMPORTANT DETAIL TO SHARE:
If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020, the sheriff's office is asking you to call the Tip Line at 719-520-6666.
BREAKING:
An incredibly tragic update. Authorities believe they found the remains of Gannon Stauch in Florida

The thought that TS killed Gannon on Monday afternoon, then returned days later to move his body to Pensacola, Florida doesn't add up to me. A body being dead for days is a gruesome sight, even if it was cold at the time. There is no need to move his body that far for a sloppy disposal in a far away location. The body would be placed in a spot where it was unlikely to be found.

TS idea of returning to retrieve Gannon days after his death also seems odd. It is highly risky, and she would be paranoid of being tracked. And if she was worried about the disposal site, why not just cover up better at the original location.

Unless there is an unknown person; the list of potential accomplices is small.

I think it is very possible that Gannon was alive on Monday, and someone was responsible for taking him to Florida, then or in the days after. And he died in a second person's hands.

'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon.'

A possibility.
If he died in Florida, TS may be looking at another extradition and facing the death penalty.

Do you think this changes her thinking on going to trial or pleading guilty ?

Good Question.

I still think she will plead Not Guilty. There's always a chance that something will go your way.

If you plead Guilty. It's over. No appeal. No nothing.

I think they have TONS of evidence against TS but she is a force. An Evil force at that. She's going down kicking and screaming.

MOO

Gannon-Stauch-2.jpg

G-Stauch.jpg

Fly high handsome boy...

https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/02/29/ganoon-stauch-stepmom-explains-rental-car-as-search-for-missing-colorado-boy-continues-exclusive-part-2/

KKTV a couple of hours ago:
KKTV 11 News
2 hrs ·
IMPORTANT DETAIL TO SHARE:
If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020, the sheriff's office is asking you to call the Tip Line at 719-520-6666.
BREAKING:
An incredibly tragic update. Authorities believe they found the remains of Gannon Stauch in Florida
I really think they already have intel that she was in the area during this time and are just looking for further evidence to "ice the cake".

Her posts were odd she said she was at the Daytona 500 but it was actually cancelled because of weather. She was called out on it.

Yes and everyone thought she was she was taunting LH with the video of him waving goodbye,and in actual fact it was even worse because she was bragging on where she left their baby and laughing at their pain more than any if us could have imagined,she is a whole different breed of evil.

I am rendered speechless… no words… FLORIDA?!? I can’t wrap my head around it. She drove 1,300 miles across multiple state lines?!? This is beyond comprehension. I can’t imagine what his family is going through. I so hope they are a good source of support to each other and keep close to each other…. What a tragedy all around, but there is a little silver lining today as Gannon can now be laid to rest by his family. One member put it perfectly... sadness and relief at the same time as Gannon can be brought home now.

I know, hard to imagine driving a dead body cross country....but.....LE already sad he was presumed dead, TS charged with murder, etc....way before he body was found....so they evidently are confident she did kill him....not hand him off alive.

MOO

Not necessarily. I mean, they decided he was dead at some point, but that was not particularly early. Perhaps they impounded the second rental car and it was positive for cadaverine (so hence the knowledge that Gannon was dead - but only as related to that rental car).

Can you imagine if he was still alive when she gave the Cousin It interview? That someone really was helping her out? I mean, I don't think so - but this case is so bizarre, I'm reluctant to jump to any conclusions.

What could be her reason for traveling SO far with a dead body in (trunk of?) the car? Why not leave him in some deserted place in Texas, for example?

Maybe she was running entirely on panic, and without any phones. Who knows. Maybe she got lost on her way to SC - but even so, why keep the body so long? It does speak of a certain reluctance to admit to herself what she has actually done and to treat Gannon slightly better than trash - but in the end, she treats him as trash?

I'm sure we'll learn more as this goes along (such as how long he's been dead; presumably since Jan 27...but we just don't know).

i doubt it. even at the best of times in florida aka winter, there is so much humidity and that is a swampy area. :(

RIP Gannon. we love you.
possibly if he was inside something and animals couldn't get to the remains which may also explain why no one found him for awhile, if he was inside something then no one stopped to check it out cause we see thing on the side of the interstate all the time.

I live in Florida and this place where they found his body is well traveled and ive been there many times,as fgar as the everglades go, its pretty dry right now and there isn't a lot of places you could get too that you wouldn't be seen, either way im perplexed on how someone put him there and noone saw them.
Looking at the bridge on Google Maps (I think I have the right bridge) it looks like on one side there's a boat ramp and on the other side there's some kind of path that appears to go off the side of the highway. She could have easily pulled her car into that path and then (Lord help me for what I'm about to write) dragged his body underneath the bridge without anyone looking.

Attached is a screenshot of the satellite view.

Attachments

• map escambia river hwy 90 bridge.jpg
    map escambia river hwy 90 bridge.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics