Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all for Gannon’s murder, but the new charges also allow for the “premeditation” scenario, where age doesn’t matter.
I see this as a brilliant move by the DA. There will be no Casey Anthony scenario here. The jury will have everything they need to put this being away for the rest of her life, and without cause for an appeal.

Both Dan May and Michael Allen appeared to be holding back tears.

At first- the new charges made me think that the violent act involving a firearm could have been attributed to the escape attempt during her extradition- but I’ve been informed by someone that this charge came states that it was committed on 1/27/20
1/27? What? Oh... I’m sure to get thrown out of here before the night is up. I need to pray for prudence and temperance from the words that want to spew forth from my mouth.

She had stated in one interview that she had no car and no money. I think they had to know that she left town soon after she did. I doubt that her daughter drove with her.
Whatever she rented to drive to SC was probably known to LE pretty quickly.

The data would have taken some time but once they had that they were able to trace her every movement through highway cameras and gas purchases. They just didn't know where she stopped to dump his body.

Yes, if her previous behavior in CoS is any indicator, she probably made a lot of stops where she did nothing nefarious.

I think they knew when she disappeared from CoS and that she had another rental car - but I bet they didn't know her route until at least Feb 7-8.

If they knew she had gone to FL, I'd think FL LE would have sent word out to look around and search for Gannon. But it looks like this was some random roadworker?

When I was a kid a neighbor boy I went to school with got a bad grade on a test, he decided it would be a good idea to burn it up under his bed. He burned his whole house down. His mother and father didn’t overreact and abuse him, he felt bad enough for the damage he caused. Today, he is a very successful investment banker. Just remember kids make mistakes and as parents it’s our job to be understanding and guide them the best we can.

Let us not forget that @leighEg informed us Gannon took Vyvanse. If she "borrowed" some of those, she could have drove a long way alone, imo.

You're right that the Vyvanse would have kept her awake. Vyvanse also causes aggression in some of the users. If LS had been consistently 'borrowing' Vyvanse, she could have had aggressive behavior. But I have a feeling that if she did have adverse side effects that it wasn't the only issue(s) she suffered from. Something is seriously wrong with her. And I think it was possibly obvious that she had mental issues. For example: My mother-in-law has bipolar disorder. It is very obvious that she suffers from a mental health disorder. It doesn't matter if a person is being treated or not. Medication doesn't hide the fact someone isn't feeling well.

I’ll bet my $30 comfy house shoes, every inmate in that facility has their homies on blast begging for the gritty dirty details on that felon. There’s an a written code in jail. You can withhold paper and pen but the oral vocal capacity of the female voice should never be underestimated.
What the inmates can't find out, the guards will tell them. There are no secrets in jail!

I am also wondering if Nasa's Space Satellites would be able to help with Gannon's case. There have been previous cases where they were used to locate the victims. I know that Gannon has been found. But I wonder if they're able to backlog activity that has happened on earth? They would be able to see what day and time LS was on the bridge. They should also be able to grab people's license plates. Licenses plate grabbing would help with finding witnesses.

Edited to add more content.

NASA Helps Cops Catch Criminals On Earth With Video Technology Invented By Space Scientists

NASA technology helping fight crime

Spy satellites fighting crime from space - CNN
I doubt it. The odds of a satellite managing to capture the precise moment she stopped to dump the body, would probably be astronomical.

It’s not like satellites are stationary and keep watch over a specific location.

There are 8 new charges
WOW. NAMELY a FIREARM. God this is awful.!!! ALL OF IT!!
My heart aches so much for Landen, Al and the little(s) and Gannons family that loved him.
Can anyone here, come up with a route and time frame that would make any sense? How did this monster pull this off? Going to florida? Sorry if it's somewhere in front of my eyes, but, I can't put it together,as I'm sure many here can't. But ,just an idea?

I am no expert but I don't think he would be only bones now. I can't believe I am typing this. He would still have tissue on his bones.
I think you're correct if he was in a suitcase.
Sturdier than the plastic bags our Maleah Davis was found in, also by the road.
The little girl who was last seen walking behind her mom's boyfriend into the apt.

Last edited:
This is all for Gannon’s murder, but the new charges also allow for the “premeditation” scenario, where age doesn’t matter.
Yep and when did she decide to kill him and what trail did she leave ? She has an arrogance about her similar to PF and FD - a female version IMo CW, SP and so many more

I agree with all you said except I do believe she hated him. I don’t think she liked taking care of him. I think at least she halfway liked his little sister. She didn’t have a son of her own and likely felt threatened by him.

I still think he found out something and threatened to tell his dad. He was at an age to not be fooled anymore. He had years of abuse, probably knew she had been fired or knew she was seeing someone else and she decided he had to go.

I believe this was premeditated and she thought she was smart enough to get away with it all.

What I can’t figure out is how she got his body to FL without LE having a tail on her. They were obviously tracking her movements in either her car or a rental. Otherwise, why all the FBI agents on the witness list across the Southeast?

Her own words will definitely be used against her.

I would like to see the DA ask for the death penalty in this case. Not because she would ever be executed. But having her sit on death row for years with no one to manipulate just sounds like what she might deserve.

All this time his little body was dragged around different places while she continually blabbed on and on for attention. All this time his parents were suffering and wondering where she put him.

She has no remorse.

I do wish I could have seen her face the moment she found out she isn’t so smart after all. Then again, she may still be in denial.
I suspect that TS seethed at anyone that held AS's attention. It was only a matter of time before L**** was targeted.
And Landen and Al remaining amicable or civil was a thorn in her side. She directed all her rage onto a terrified, defenseless and vulnerable little boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this as a brilliant move by the DA. There will be no Casey Anthony scenario here. The jury will have everything they need to put this being away for the rest of her life, and without cause for an appeal.

Both Dan May and Michael Allen appeared to be holding back tears.

The Casey Anthony jury had everything they needed too. They just wanted to go home. They had multiple options to find her guilty of. Not just murder one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana