Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one who never believed she moved Gannon. I assumed he would be found in Colorado. Man was I ever wrong.
Same. I’m still shocked he was found in FL. How did she pull this off? Holy cow the amount of evil here is thru the roof.
I’m so sorry Gannon and to your whole family, Laina and HH :(

Child abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime. - Herbert Ward -

"First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!

Tecia Stauch"
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance
@oviedo
Made me sick to read this once again. I hope it is read at her sentencing. I’m sure it will be.

i am rethinking the idea that, did she bring him home that first day?... not alive but concealed

i had been taking the view this was a rushed cover up of the abuse, now i am looking at Tee as far more methodical ( still crap at the whole disappearing a person but not in a panic)
what if day one was collecting supplies, i think she ended his life away from home, but with the new charges... where its taken my brain is crazy.
she returns home, she backed the truck in again, perhaps much later that night she removed G from the truck and took him inside to prepare for transport, the knife injuries seem pointless if she has shot him already, maybe they were post mortem.
this woman had a plan to get his body as far away as she could and would need to conceal G in a way that wouldn't draw attention. i discounted her dismembering G originally because of the mess if she was out somewhere, that problem goes away if she brought him home. Bathroom for a clean up.
i think she used the rental car that next day to put some of the distance between G and home, then she orchestrated leaving under the guise of LH being there.
Booking into a hotel, hire cars because LE took hers, she used the chaos and hope that he was possibly alive to slip away, drive to her previous drop off point and then on to florida, perhaps taking a leaf out of another evil woman's book having fuel to take ready and on board.
methodical yes but still stupid because she put herself in Florida, another presplain moment that only incriminates her further.

Last edited:
And really...why would she even do this? What is the motivation here? I don't get it.

RSBM

I still believe the motivation was purely cover up after flying into a rage Sunday night and injuring him terribly. I suspect that at that moment, she realized her life as she knew it was over. Gannon would tell, and she'd lose everything. I believe she went into cover up mode, fueled by misplaced rage....."Look what you caused! You've destroyed my perfect life!"

MOO

I didn't know my heart could keep breaking so deeply for this precious child and his family. I tried to view LH social media, and it was too hard. I keep the tab up, but too gut wrenching to see his pics and view her pain.
R.I.P. sweet precious boy. Even those who never met you, we cry for you.

@ShHolmz, thank you for clarifying location. So here are a few satellite pictures from west bound 90 on Santa Rosa side since I was barking up the wrong tree the first time. Another pull off...dirt road that looks like it leads up to accessing area underneath the highway. Again, this would be a very dark and even more private area at night.

So, I'm trying to understand the 1/28 rental in CO, but only went 955 miles.

It was returned in CO the next day, correct? And she had listed her home as Texas around mid Feb on FB, but then changed it again to SC later?

So does anyone think his body was dumped in Texas for any period of time? I'm trying to figure out the significance of Texas.
Changing her FB location to Texas may be nothing more than a diversion tactic. LE can easily obtain the logs of her IP address and location from FB servers.

TS has been a master of deception by evading detection throughout her entire adult life. Its what she is.

RSBM

I still believe the motivation was purely cover up after flying into a rage Sunday night and injuring him terribly. I suspect that at that moment, she realized her life as she knew it was over. Gannon would tell, and she'd lose everything. I believe she went into cover up mode, fueled by misplaced rage....."Look what you caused! You've destroyed my perfect life!"

MOO
Did that take a knife, a gun, and a blunt force object on an 11 year old little boy?
A lot of rage for one event.

i am rethinking the idea that, did she bring him home that first day?... not alive but concealed

i had been taking the view this was a rushed cover up of the abuse, now i am looking at Tee as far more methodical ( still crap at the whole disappearing a person but not in a panic)
what if day one was collecting supplies, i think she ended his life away from home, but with the new charges... where its taken my brain is crazy.
she returns home, she backed the truck in again, perhaps much later that night she removed G from the truck and took him inside to prepare for transport, the knife injuries seem pointless if she has shot him already, maybe they were post mortem.
this woman had a plan to get his body as far away as she could and would need to conceal G in a way that wouldn't draw attention. i discounted her dismembering G originally because of the mess if she was out somewhere, that problem goes away if she brought him home. Bathroom for a clean up.
i think she used the rental car that next day to put some of the distance between G and home, then she orchestrated leaving under the guise of LH being there.
Booking into a hotel, hire cars because LE took hers, she used the chaos and hope that he was possibly alive to slip away, drive to her previous drop off point and the on to florida, perhaps taking a leaf out of another evil woman's book having fuel to take ready and on board.
methodical yes but still stupid because she put herself in Florida, another presplain moment that only incriminates her further.
His body would be at the height of rigor mortis at this point and not easily repositioned.

Did that take a knife, a gun, and a blunt force object on an 11 year old little boy?
A lot of rage for one event.

A lot of rage coming out at someone she now blamed for destroying her entire life, putting her in the position of "having to do this."
Self preservation is a powerful motivator.

MOO

@ShHolmz, thank you for clarifying location. So here are a few satellite pictures from west bound 90 on Santa Rosa side since I was barking up the wrong tree the first time. Another pull off...dirt road that looks like it leads up to accessing area underneath the highway. Again, this would be a very dark and even more private area at night.
The responders were all on the highway, though, which means the body wasn't accessible from the little side road, I would think. JMO

Maybe. But if they have testimony from someone who drove with her to Florida and observed the body being discarded, I'm not sure they'd be asking the public to report if anyone saw her in Florida Feb 3-5. (I've personally not ruled out an accomplice in my way of thinking.) JMO

The fact they are asking for witnesses makes me think they might not have sufficient evidence to put her at the dump-off scene. And that makes me think perhaps there was an accomplice.

This Daytona talk was completely missed by me. Must not have been on websleuths that day. I can't believe she was posting about hanging with the crew. Like a vacation, while her stepson is "missing". It's bizarre. I really do wonder about her sisters/parents and what they may have been advising her at this point.
I never saw it either. Had to be on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member