Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is headed East. I think she pulled over in this area. You can barely see the top of a car on the west bound lane, and the jersey wall over to the left. LE parked in the westbound lanes because it afforded access, however, I believe LS was headed East, and threw Gannon's body over the wall to the left of the yellow line.
View attachment 239622

Here's an overhead, eastbound lanes are on the right, I think she pulled over close to the number '10' in this photo.

Edit to add, I don't believe Gannon's body was affected by or washed up by water at all. I think she simply pulled over, dragged that bag/suitcase out of the trunk, hoisted it over that concrete wall, and headed out.

View attachment 239625
water levels high this winter, a rainy season for sure. people are so mistaken to think water drags everything out to sea.

Spencer Wilson had some interesting tweets this morning regarding who was with LS at her backwards interview (2 "Aunts," HH, and a young man whom Spencer assumed was a relative but wasn't sure.)

When asked, Spencer also says that there was a moving truck driven by the young man and a 4 door style red car that LS was riding in. They all left together with the red car in the lead & the moving van following. o_Oo_Oo_O

So....(Speculation) Could LS have driven the red car (trackable rental) part of the way to TX (?) followed by the moving truck driven by the young man. Part way they switch vehicles, with the red car continuing on to SC and LS driving the (untrackable) moving truck containing Gannon's body, in a suitcase, to the dumping spot in FL? After dumping the suitcase, LS turns the moving van in to a local Uhaul and rents a car or gets picked up to continue on to SC. Also guessing that the moving van was rented by someone else (the young man).....LS would've given them a sob story about how AS threw her out & she had no money (lies!) and asked one of them to rent it for her.

(All speculation by me based on info from Spencer Wilson, and the fact that LE wasn't able to locate Gannon's body in FL) **Need to find out exactly who each of those people were! HH would know!

This makes perfect sense. IMO the only other way it may have gone down is her passing off the remains to an accomplice on Tuesday 1/28 when she was putting those miles on the first rental.

Can you expound a bit ?
Some little birdies can't get in touch with you.

And other little birdies have no idea what the heck all the mystic code talk is about. o_O

In other news, did I read correctly that on last night's WS youtube/chat thing, Crime Online's @leighEg confirmed Gannon was actually in a suitcase?

I took a little break yesterday because each part of TS's horrible actions are so difficult to digest. I just feel so badly for Gannon's family and loved ones.

Graphic speculation below:

I was wondering if maybe TS drugged Gannon which made him unconscious and while he was out, she somehow got him into a suitcase then? I also have wondered if the use of the other potential weapons (gun/rifle, knife or other similar object, and whatever was used for blunt force trauma) could have been on Gannon while he was already in a suitcase?
JMO
It could very well be.

Eta : Pardon my 'French'...this case makes me seethe.
I think she made damn sure he was deceased before dumping his poor little body.
She wouldn't risk his reviving and calling for help-- even if shut into the suitcase.
A sadistic monster who doesn't deserve to live out her full life-- even behind bars.
But I'll take it over the possibility of her ever being released.

Last edited:
That would be a great little twist. She has no clue they'll be there, shows up without her eyebrows, and BAM!

Cuffed and printed.

The problem with her trying to mount an insanity defense is that she clearly was lucid throughout these events, speaking coherently (although lying and dissembling, which is actually evidence of guilt, not insanity). She kept talking and acting as if she was innocent, she put on a well thought-out display of "innocents" and it's there for everyone to see on MSM and SM.

She was able to rent cars, return them, figure out payment methods, leave phones one place, get phones elsewhere, etc., etc. She's not insane in that sense.

Cooked her own goose.
an insane level of energy to make this scene happen, drugs always come into my thoughts.

I just wanted to jot this down real quick before the thread gets closed. Back in thread 38 I noticed several people comment on how difficult it would have been for Tee to lug a suitcase down the hill there. I wanted to point out (will delete if someone posted this upthread) that she could have lifted the suitcase over the guardrail and pushed it down the hill. Then she would have just had to pull it farther under the bridge. I can lift pretty heavy things so it wouldn't be impossible. Maybe the reason why she chose an area that had a downward slope?

I'm thinking the same thing. It was getting urgent, she was looking for an opportunity where she could dump under a bridge and then get down to that area to further conceal the suitcase/body. Plenty of places where that could happen, and she found one (I bet it was within 30 minutes of whatever motel she stayed out - in Pensacola, probably).

She heaved the case over the railing, then drove down to the fisherman's area and walked in to drag it. I had wondered all along what she would ultimately do, because there was enough of a dim spark of humanity in her to NOT put him in a dumpster (when you think about how that would have worked out - had she had a rolling suitcase and managed to keep all her devices away from her person, it would have been easy - but she couldn't quite do that).

Gannon was reported missing on Monday afternoon, 28th January and had been in school the week before.

Whenever a child goes missing on a Monday, my first thought is always "Who, outside of the individual reporting them missing last saw the child alive and when"?

My brain is theorizing that, IMO, a possible scenario may be that Gannon was actually last sighted on Saturday 26th January shortly after the time the neighbours footage shows her returning home without Gannon. That footage is the last confirmation of Gannon alive prior to his remains being found.

Early on, the neighbour stated that they had checked his footage, but that he was later going through it trying to see if he could find anything to help further the investigation. Is it possible that his footage of Gannon leaving in the truck is actually from Saturday morning? I've seen where LE states that it's Gannon and the neighbour too, but no flat-out statement that the footage was actually recorded on Monday. Perhaps that's just an assumption by all of us. Dad watches the footage too and knows she has lied to him. LE then announce that this is no longer an assumed run away case and foul play is suspected.

If filmed on Saturday, that leaves her until Monday afternoon to get to Florida, using her truck the whole way or a rental as the case may be, dispose of his remains and then return to Colorado to report him missing. The video of Gannon on the floor could have been taken Friday night or Saturday too - disable the geotagging and timing features for media on her phone perhaps? That's possible to do.

Tampering with evidence? Sending texts from his phone saying he was sick etc, to explain away his absence from school the Monday morning. The video footage of her returning to the house was announced as being from Monday afternoon, so we know that's when she came home without him. I've just never seen it explicitly stated that the footage of them leaving was actually filmed Monday morning. I'll have to re-watch it several times to see if she's in the sames clothes as when she left the house. Maybe whatever was bouncing around in the backend of the truck when they left was a small duffle bag with a change of clothes etc - or a bag she put he body into after killing him.

I think Saturday morning to Monday afternoon would allow her to make the trip to Florida, then return to Colorado to report him missing. With a couple hours gap back in the house without him before she actually filed the report ... perhaps to shower and freshen up given the long haul she's perhaps just made.

Upon hubby's return she gets a rental from the airport, knowing it's probably GPS tracked, and puts on 900 or more miles, driving with purpose all over the place to send searchers on their goose chase knowing full well he's already been deposited in Florida. Giving them lots of places to investigate and search while the actual evidence deteriorates in Florida. She knows LE eyes would have been all over her with tails etc. I just can't wrap my mind around a possibility that those eyes were not surveilling her and watching her every move to make it possible for her to move him after he was reported missing. It also makes it possible for the story of "he ran away, was picked up by someone then murdered and dumped by them far away from home" possible if/when his remains were ever identified in Florida" knowing that she was under surveillance and couldn't have taken him there after reporting him missing.

I don't know why, in my head, IMO, I think Gannon was in Florida before he was even reported missing. Premeditation and tampering at it's finest.

Just my .02 cents worth; your mileage may vary.

Someone would have had to watch L****. Being the weekend wouldn't the other kids have been home?

@LietKynes i don’t want to be out in WS jail again...let’s just give it a little while
Longer and I’m sure it will hit MSM so we can discuss
Been there, one too many glasses of wine while in quarantine-sick and crabby. I’m sorry WS. I digress...you know I keep coming back to that “empty bench” held for LS friends and family
at arraignment. Reality check. Friends and family on witness list, duh. Can’t be in the room with her, I believe legally. (?)

edit: finish thought

Last edited:
. o_O

In other news, did I read correctly that on last night's WS youtube/chat thing, Crime Online's @leighEg confirmed Gannon was actually in a suitcase?

I think you're correct about the YT WS and Crime Online chat; and it's confirmed he was found in a suitcase.
Apparently the highway employee opened it , as some criminals will throw out a container or suitcase with drugs or cash.
And it needs to be turned in to LE if that's the case.
Poor man.

I feel for the road workers as they were just going about their day at work.
How horrible. :(
I forgot which news station's twitter but they put up a short clip of the scene and you can see the employees standing in a little group of about 4 male employees standing together talking, a distance away from the crime scene tape.
Seriously I don't know if I could sleep that night !

Last edited:
Know, great catch!! I forgot about Forida/airline job.

1. As sick as this sounds, in some murders shooting the victim stems from beating a victim that wouldn't die.

2. Again as sick as this sounds could she have slit his throat?
I know. All the speculation sounds just horrible. I’m inclined to think the sharp instrument was Sunday night followed by a beating (OMG) and the gun lastly if it was in fact used and not just threatened. I think Gannon showed evidence of the blunt force trauma and maybe firearm as well. I think information on the sharp instrument came from a minor child who God forbid witnessed it. MOO IMO
ETA spelling

Jodi Arias style is how I've seen her from the start.
Yup.

I fully anticipate that not only will TS refuse to plead guilty, she's also going to insist upon testifying.

The court'd better make sure that chair they have on the witness stand doesn't swivel; otherwise, she'll be sitting with her back to the courtroom the entire time she's up there.

I'm just waiting for her to tell Michael Allen he owes her an apology "for all of the things he says she has done."

You think I'm joking.

Last edited:
I think you're correct about the YT WS and Crime Online chat; and it's confirmed he was found in a suitcase.
Apparently the highway employee opened it , as some criminals will throw out a container or suitcase with drugs or cash.
And it needs to be turned in to LE if that's the case.
Poor man.

RSBM

I've had to skim pages here but I do have google alerts and I have seen nothing in the MSM about him being found in a suitcase. I did see someone here mention this about the chat last night but I haven't had time to watch that.

Maybe @leighEg or @Tricia can pop in here and clear it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member