Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this affect releasing of the original arrest affidavit or no?
I don’t think so. This doesn’t change the reasons why she was initially arrested (found in the sealed affidavit).

In the Frazee case, the complaint was amended, but the affidavit remained unchanged.

If a bag and container- he may have been more recognizable.. ( changed that to sound better)
IMO I think it would speed up decomp in a closed environment. The only thing it would help with would be the odor. But decomp odor is awfully hard to contain and cover up unless possibly he was frozen. Was it cold enough outside at that time?

She had stated in one interview that she had no car and no money. I think they had to know that she left town soon after she did. I doubt that her daughter drove with her.
Whatever she rented to drive to SC was probably known to LE pretty quickly.

The data would have taken some time but once they had that they were able to trace her every movement through highway cameras and gas purchases. They just didn't know where she stopped to dump his body.
I would not be surprised if TS roped her own daughter into helping her drive to FL.

It may have been a combination of injuries that caused his death. There may be cuts on the bones to indicate the use of a knife or sharp object, injuries to the skull that would show blunt force trauma, and evidence of a bullet wound.

So it's possible that more than one injury would have caused him to die.

Poor Gannon must have suffered a violent and painful death. It sounds like overkill to me. She must have been in a rage to inflict all those injuries.

Imo
Overkill ... must have some intense hatred toward a sweet, loving little boy.

The bridge is not used by people outside the area. It is on the old Hwy 90 that runs the entire northern part of Florida. Most travelers use I-10 (a few miles south down the water way). I feel like she would have to had to know the area or someone from the area.
rsbm
I was thinking the same thing. It's not like he was found on I10, this is def more a back road.
Mind blown today.
((((al, landen, sissies))))

And it had a tag or something with the name on it - wouldn’t that be perfect? No wait on identification - let’s hope her trail is as dumb as it appears to be IMO

I’m taking a break as this one was worse for me than usual- always wanted a son ... and she threw our boy away
thanks to all who cared and especially those who tagged me to help keep his media thread up to date so people could catch up easily
JMO
So dumb I wouldn’t be surprised if it (hypothetical suitcase)was listed on her poshmark account .
Take care of yourself. You are so appreciated here.

The Death Penalty just puts her out of her misery. She does not deserve such a peaceful death.
Except that it takes decades for a Death Penalty case to be executed and those are long decades in solitary confinement on Death Row. No easy street LWOP like Chris Watts where he can claim to have found religion and socialize.

I don't mind her getting a death penalty if it gives her decades of living away from an audience and knowing the world is rapidly forgetting her

OMG, I am so sad to see this news today. Florida of all places. As much as we grieve for Gannon and his family at least he is finally found. He can go home to his Momma and Dad and Sister. I am so heartbroken along with all of you for Gannon and his entire family and for everyone that knew and loved them all. Especially thankful for law enforcement FBI etc for all their hard work. While no one wanted this outcome we all knew it would come down to this. It deeply saddens us and breaks our hearts now that he is found but this is what we have wanted right along with his family. We all wanted to bring G Man home and now we can. Let us pray, love and heal together tonight. Godspeed Gannon and peace and love to your family.

Would there be eight separate counts indicating specific weapons if all of them weren't believed to be used in the crime?

It seem like each count indicates a specific type of injury, such as knife wounds or injuries from a sharp object, blunt force trauma, and a gunshot wound.

Imo

There are two counts for firearm, 2 for blunt object, and 2 for sharp object. And if I read it correctly it was 1 for each murder charge. So alleged use of firearm with intent to murder, and alleged use of firearm with murder of child under 12. Same for the other 2 weapons.

Thank you so much. Individual counts. The charges include ALL, firearm, blunt object, AND knife.

Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews
Final note while I’m getting my story together for the 5:30 on @KKTV11News : DA’s office says #GannonStauch’s parents were still holding out hope he would be found alive, even after they filed charges. Today, they lost him all over again. That hurts.

2:47 PM - 20 Mar 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO

Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews
DA’s office confirms they believe that #Gannonstauch was killed in Colorado even though he is believed to have been found in Florida. That would indicate the grisly idea that someone moved him across the country.

2:10 PM - 20 Mar 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO
I feel physically ill. I can’t even find any words.

I feel sick over these new charges. It's so much worse than we imagined, guys.
Not worse than I imagined. Recognizing the personality disorder I never once thought there was anything accidental about this murder. This innocent child was placed in the care of a monster. Her history is evidence of a very unstable individual.

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
I am stunned!!!!!
Oh happy day!!!!
I am so glad he has been found!!!!
I am literally 500 pages behind and have no idea where to start!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

@gitana1 any insight?

Arrest warrant, oh arrest warrant, where art thou arrest warrant.
I really thought we'd have it by now, perhaps CORVID19 has slowed the process of release down? who knows.
Once seen we can’t unsee it and with the new charges just what the .. did she do to this little boy ?
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member