Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m shocked she used a gun, and even more shocked that she traveled with Gannon’s body across the country.

I don’t think she mutilated him or anything.

My guess is that the knife and blunt force wounds came from abuse, and the gun was the sole murder weapon.

Trying to fit in what did she do to him in the garage where he cut his foot on one of Al's tools and bled in the garage and she bandaged him up on the car/truck. It's an entire different scene from in the home. Also separate from the 2x4 ??

I hope she lives a long painful life.

I’m shocked she used a gun, and even more shocked that she traveled with Gannon’s body across the country.

I don’t think she mutilated him or anything.

My guess is that the knife and blunt force wounds came from abuse, and the gun was the sole murder weapon.

BBM:

We're singing from the same hymn sheet.

That's my theory as well.

Imagine those poor LE officers that went to the house that first night to investigate! Imagine trying to take a statement & get a description or any helpful info out of LS? :rolleyes::eek::eek: And she was amped up from a "busy" couple of days with likely no sleep at that point, just hours after murdering her innocent step son! I bet LE had trouble getting a word in edge-wise to even ask a question! One thing that's bothered me though is even if they were operating on a suspected runaway case, I'm sure they looked around the house and garage. So did they missed the blood (supposedly AS asked LS about a saucer-sized area of blood) at that point?? I think there were various areas of blood/fluid evidence that she wasn't able to fully clean up, did she conceal these areas with furniture, etc?
I also cannot wait to hear the original call to LE to report him as a runaway! I bet that's going to go up there in the BS Hall of Fame:mad:

I wonder if she faced the officers when they arrived or just turned and gave them the back-of head-style interview.

Edit to remove most of my comment. I just felt like mocking LS because that's all I can do. The level of hate I'm feeling is very unsettling. I hate what she's done and I hate how many people are hurting because of it. I'm angry mostly for Gannon and his family... which is why I removed my hateful rant.

Last edited:
Shot , stabbed, and possibly even beaten with a board or blunt object... :mad:
Although maybe not in that order.
I'm thinking the shot was to end his life.
It tells me that he was 'taking too long to die' --in TS' twisted thinking.
Because he was fighting as hard as possible to live ! :(

So much rage I'm feeling for this monster and it's not going to become less as the months and years go by.
What a pity the taxpayers of CO will now have a portion of their finances taken to house , feed , and provide medical care for this unspeakable (bleep).

This might sound crazy... but I wish the prisoners esp. those who've murdered innocents could at least be made to work for their care.
If they don't want to do that then fine. There are other options.
But innocent people shouldn't have to support them.
The system is so messed up.

I am extremely surprised that she would use a gun. Just because of the noise and the attention it could attract.

Also, I will be somewhat surprised if it turns out that she mutilated his body out of hatred, or whatever. I think the whole murder was about CHA (covering her *advertiser censored**). I don't necessarily think that she wanted to do it, I think that she felt that she HAD to do it to CHA. I could be wrong.

The 3 charges referencing a gun, knife, and blunt object are very curious, though. Maybe the first method she tried didn't work, then she tried another, and then another? I don't know. It's very disturbing to think about.

JMO
I hate typing this but perhaps the gun was the last resort due to the noise factor.

1. Blunt Object 2. Knife 3. Gun

Any order of use is gut wrenching the combination sickening. Seeing video of her putting things into the truck, that day or the night before, will be forever imbedded into the juror’s mind. We know the intent and the jury will too. Gannon never comes home.

I see LWOP +++

To read of human depravity in the police reports is one thing, to see it fall like a black shadow across one's life is another.
William John Locke

I was checking out the Lumbee Indian nation found this and thought it was interesting
Is Locklear an Indian name?
Among Lumbees, Locklear is the name of the game. The Locklears of the Lumbee are like a tribe within a tribe. They are a vast group of people united by a single surname, though not necessarily by blood. Anywhere there are Lumbees, there are Locklears.Oct 12, 1993

When she said "they believe Gannon was killed in Colorado" I froze.
What happens if she didn't kill him in Colorado? What if she confesses or slips up and tells someone she killed him in let's say Texas? Will Texas then take over?

Yup, sad for obvious reasons, and sad because literally the worst journalist on the face of the earth (Chris Spargo), actually broke real news.

Have I told you how much I hate him?! Because I really, really, really do.
I posted the Sun article earlier and just for you I put an * with a disclaimer. LOL. I read your posts and had definitely noted your opinion and other posters disdain as well. :)

Nope, but I have some strong hunches on this part of the timeline. It's interesting to think about how people might engage in a cross-country trip, knowing that one of their party may be wanted for crimes back in Colorado, knowing that a small boy (family member) is missing. How do they not at least have a thought in their minds about what might be going on? I realize that they, like us, would never have dreamt of this outcome. No hinky meters, I guess.

But the way LS drops clues all the time really gives me pause - she was with them in the car for hours, IMO.

No crime, I suppose, if they were all sitting there thinking "OMG WHAT HAS SHE DONE NOW??"

OTOH, I've watched people interact with crazy criminals like this, and denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Great defense though, to "not know" what's going on. Someone had a clue, I assure you. Transference is real too.

People "don't know" all kinds of things when the cops show up - and it does pay to have a kind of taciturn mind when in the presence of an active child abuser who is on the run.

I think we'll see interesting testimony from at least 2 of them.

Agreed. I just wonder if everything will be told or just some of it?
MOO is that the caravan only stayed together for part of the trip, til about TX or so, and then LS did some solo driving. :(
I think family members may have seen HUGE red flags and obviously known more than we do, but I think LS acted alone. Her relatives may have obstructed the investigation or just "chosen" to not know/think about what was going on. Their SM and phone records might make it hard to claim complete ignorance to LS's involvement in Gannon's disappearance & death though. As heartwrenching, disgusting, and ridiculous as LS's social media circus was, I think we can be glad she was so active on SM cause it's going to come back to bite her in the butt! I believe the moving van was rented by one of them for LS, but that person will claim it was to help LS move out. Remember LS prides herself on always being the victim, so her family might say they just came to CO to help LS during this "stressful" time. I'm sure she spent plenty of time throwing LH & AS under the bus around them to try & gain sympathy. :rolleyes::mad: MOO

Being faced with charges can make even the most loyal family member cooperate with LE, so I trust Michael Allen will find out what they knew & when.
MOO JMO

The journalist in the video says the news was first reported by a newspaper overseas and this evening they were confirmed by a source to KKTV11News.

Not that it matters but it does seem they are crediting the original story to the Sun and have confirmed with their own or same source.

Sad news any way reported. :(

I am extremely surprised that she would use a gun. Just because of the noise and the attention it could attract.

Also, I will be somewhat surprised if it turns out that she mutilated his body out of hatred, or whatever. I think the whole murder was about CHA (covering her *advertiser censored**). I don't necessarily think that she wanted to do it, I think that she felt that she HAD to do it to CHA. I could be wrong.

The 3 charges referencing a gun, knife, and blunt object are very curious, though. Maybe the first method she tried didn't work, then she tried another, and then another? I don't know. It's very disturbing to think about.

JMO
I am still somewhat disbelieving. If you told me two of those, maybe... stabbed on Sunday and bludgeoned on Monday, or bludgeoned on Sunday and shot on Monday. I’d find that easier to believe. But all three?! Is it just too much evil for me to fathom? It seems so unlikely, so messy, so risky... (ETA: kinda like driving a body to FL, hmm) I guess because all this time I’ve thought her motivation was covering up an initial act of violence. If this info is true, maybe that wasn’t her motivation. Overkill = hate.

Last edited:
Agreed. I just wonder if everything will be told or just some of it?
MOO is that the caravan only stayed together for part of the trip, til about TX or so, and then LS did some solo driving. :(
I think family members may have seen HUGE red flags and obviously known more than we do, but I think LS acted alone. Her relatives may have obstructed the investigation or just "chosen" to not know/think about what was going on. Their SM and phone records might make it hard to claim complete ignorance to LS's involvement in Gannon's disappearance & death though. As heartwrenching, disgusting, and ridiculous as LS's social media circus was, I think we can be glad she was so active on SM cause it's going to come back to bite her in the butt! I believe the moving van was rented by one of them for LS, but that person will claim it was to help LS move out. Remember LS prides herself on always being the victim, so her family might say they just came to CO to help LS during this "stressful" time. I'm sure she spent plenty of time throwing LH & AS under the bus around them to try & gain sympathy. :rolleyes::mad: MOO

Being faced with charges can make even the most loyal family member cooperate with LE, so I trust Michael Allen will find out what they knew & when.
MOO JMO
That’s the beauty of having the FBI involved here. Lying to them is a crime, and they don’t have to worry about jurisdictional issues.

There’s no shortage of agents and offices on that witness list, and I’m sure quite a few of them have been involved in questioning people here.

If there’s something there, I’m sure they’ll find it.

I am still somewhat disbelieving. If you told me two of those, maybe... stabbed on Sunday and bludgeoned on Monday, or bludgeoned on Sunday and shot on Monday. I’d find that easier to believe. But all three?! Is it just too much evil for me to fathom? It seems so unlikely, so messy, so risky... I guess because all this time I’ve thought her motivation was covering up an initial act of violence. If this info is true, maybe that wasn’t her motivation. Overkill = hate.
This doesn’t change the murder to cover up abuse scenario.

Not all of those things had to occur simultaneously, and during the specific time at which he was murdered.

I hate typing this but perhaps the gun was the last resort due to the noise factor.

1. Blunt Object 2. Knife 3. Gun

Any order of use is gut wrenching the combination sickening. Seeing video of her putting things into the truck, that day or the night before, will be forever imbedded into the juror’s mind. We know the intent and the jury will too. Gannon never comes home.

I see LWOP +++

To read of human depravity in the police reports is one thing, to see it fall like a black shadow across one's life is another.
William John Locke

There's a certain video someone made that I hope the jury will see, too. That reveals something that few murder trial juries ever get to see and hear.

Last edited:
Now that we know the back of head interview was recorded and shown at a later date, and now that we know she allegedly moved the body, possibly immediately after this interview...could the reason she chose to do this interview not facing the camera, be because she didn't want anyone to recognize her face as she drove the journey to Florida?

It's not like any witnesses wouldn't be able to put 2 and 2 together eventually... her actions prove all along she was never able to really think very far ahead ...imo...

Now that we know the back of head interview was recorded and shown at a later date, and now that we know she allegedly moved the body, possibly immediately after this interview...could the reason she chose to do this interview not facing the camera, be because she didn't want anyone to recognize her face as she drove the journey to Florida?

It's not like any witnesses wouldn't be able to put 2 and 2 together eventually... her actions prove all along she was never able to really think very far ahead ...imo...

The interview was filmed on 31 January, the same date as published.

Forget everything you know about this case for a second. If I pitched you a movie plot about a woman who bludgeoned, shot, and stabbed an 11yo child, ditched his body then came back for it a few days later and drove the body 1300+ miles away, possibly in a caravan of 5 people, while trying to cast suspicion on the boy’s mother... you’d tell me it was too far-fetched to be believable. And too gruesome, too. NUTS!

There's a certain video someone made that I hope the jury will see, too.
I do too. I thought that video was the worse.

Can you imagine if everything IS admitted at trial. How overwhelming for a jury and they will see and hear autopsy results.

The only thing that has kept me sane, is this information has come out in stages.

I am actually glad the probable cause has not been released yet. I need time to brace myself for the next wave.

107 search warrants/600 pieces of evidence
Tsunami of evidence.

I don’t think she was thinking that far ahead. She was very concerned with her image, and for once, had the awareness to realize that she couldn’t pull off a standard face to the camera interview.

She may have seen the Chris Watts interview, and didn’t want to repeat his mistake.

Of course the back to the camera interview under these circumstances, did nothing to help her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste